At this point, I find the "liberal butthurt" theme from the RW fascinating

'Be the better man, do not gloat, do not exasperate those who lost, work together, compromise...'

Yeah, those are the 1st things liberals say after they lose and after they stop pointing fingers. :p

The gloating has only just begun, you people made us suffer through 8 years of Obama now its payback time.

Damn that Democracy
I like how BluesLegend is being totally honest as to the real motivation of those like her on the RW.

Poking at stick at libs psychotic meltdown has been entertaining, and what better way than feeding their paranoia. :eusa_whistle:
Sure.....what a wonderful reason for voting for President of the United States. Thank you for the honesty.

The gloating has only just begun, you people made us suffer through 8 years of Obama now its payback time.
You ever heard the old saying, "The best revenge is living well?"
You should try it.

Ahahaha what do you think happened last month fool. lmao!
Ummm....the point is, focus on what is constructive, not destructive, and work hard to achieve your goals. Leave the "losers" behind. Continuing to worry at them like a dog with a sock does not actually show leadership.

My goal was to destroy the left, mission accomplished. Time to ice up a tall cold one and enjoy watching the libs flail about writhing in pain. Good times!
So....you think you have destroyed the Left?

'Be the better man, do not gloat, do not exasperate those who lost, work together, compromise...'

Yeah, those are the 1st things liberals say after they lose and after they stop pointing fingers. :p
Who has made that claim? Can you name names? Or is this more "fake news"?
Bo, are you saying that at some point (as been done in the past) liberals don't / won't insist that the WINNERS will have to compromise, that they should not gloat, that they should stop 'rubbing the liberals' face in it'? That has already happened - criticizing republicans for 'rubbing their faces in it' - IN THIS THREAD. Re-read some of the posts.

Personally I do not wish to gloat. I want all the sore-loser, butt-hurt scheming, crying, whining, and complaining to end so we can move on. To that end I have mocked some of the biggest offenders.

The election is over - time to move on.

Damn that Democracy
I like how BluesLegend is being totally honest as to the real motivation of those like her on the RW.

Poking at stick at libs psychotic meltdown has been entertaining, and what better way than feeding their paranoia. :eusa_whistle:
Sure.....what a wonderful reason for voting for President of the United States. Thank you for the honesty.
:crybaby:

Ahh, exactly which policies has Trump "flip-flopped" on?

Please be specific.
GW, locking her up, repealing ACA, you know, everything but a tax cut for himself...

Has Trump been sworn in yet?

And God only knows what kind of shenanigans Hillary is up to now.

Nothing as usual.

Travel gate, bengahzi gate, trooper gate and Jennifer flowers..
North Korea, South Korea,
Naomi Robson, Markie Post, and
Maria Furtwängler
Asia fund raising scandal, white water and Monica Lewinsky
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the Clintons been turning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it
Bengahzi gate, email gate and hillary stealing white house furniture..
Hillary don't want to do an interview. for 263 days now.. And the corrupt clinton foundation..

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it
Since the clintons been turning

Hillary got off a rapist and laughed about it, ruby ridge, Waco, hillary got fired, Vince foster, Hubble trouble, hillary emails, Jillian assage, the Pentagon didn't trust hillary in lybia,the reset button with Putin and the many of Hillary's lesbo affairs..

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it

Hillary's fake head injury before congress, she lied about classified emails, Putin, iran has ballastic missiles, japan don't trust us , north Korea firing missiles at japan.

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it

Please be specific.
GW, locking her up, repealing ACA, you know, everything but a tax cut for himself...

Nothing as usual.

Maria Furtwängler
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it
Hillary don't want to do an interview. for 263 days now.. And the corrupt clinton foundation..

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it

Hillary got off a rapist and laughed about it, ruby ridge, Waco, hillary got fired, Vince foster, Hubble trouble, hillary emails, Jillian assage, the Pentagon didn't trust hillary in lybia,the reset button with Putin and the many of Hillary's lesbo affairs..

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it

Hillary's fake head injury before congress, she lied about classified emails, Putin, iran has ballastic missiles, japan don't trust us , north Korea firing missiles at japan.

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it

All total bs, dupe.

Please be specific.

Nothing as usual.

Maria Furtwängler
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it

All total bs, dupe.

Facts suck for you huh?

Nothing as usual.

Maria Furtwängler
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it

All total bs, dupe.

Facts suck for you huh?

Look into any one. Total bs. The guy she "got off" went to prison, She laughed at how dumb lie detectors can be, because he PASSED. etc etc, dupe.

Nothing as usual.

Maria Furtwängler
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it

All total bs, dupe.

Facts suck for you huh?

Look into any one. Total bs. The guy she "got off" went to prison, She laughed at how dumb lie detectors can be, because he PASSED. etc etc, dupe.

oh lookie breaking news...

FBI warrant released in Clinton email case

access a laptop used by disgraced ex-Rep. Anthony Weiner and his estranged wife, Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin, revealing new details about why the bureau revisited the email case just days before the presidential election.

The FBI’s earlier investigation found “27 email chains containing classified information” that were exchanged between Clinton and Abedin, and investigators wanted to see what was also on the Abedin-Weiner laptop, according to the government affidavit unsealed Tuesday. That laptop, the FBI noted, “was never authorized for the storage or transmission of classified or national defense information,” according to the application for the warrant, which was partially redacted.

Nothing as usual.

Maria Furtwängler
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it

All total bs, dupe.

Facts suck for you huh?

And what? You big fat fibber he didn't go to prison he got time served in county jail... He couldn't bond out before trial..

You do know the difference between county jail and prison right?

Look, I'll admit that if Trump had lost, I would have gloated and rubbed it in Trump supporters faces. Not because I particularly like Hillary or the DNC, but because I know how terrible of an idea it would have been in electing Trump.

Here's the difference though. I would rub it in, but I would also make it clear why Hillary is the lesser of two evils. I could easily compare and contrast the two and explain why we would all be fortunate in not having Trump as president even if Hillary is still a buzz kill in some respects.

But here we are with Trump officially becoming elected. Since Election Day, Trump has lied; flip flopped on all of his core policy positions, and has ranted like an insecure little girl on Twitter. Despite this, the RW refuses to acknowledge how pathetic this behavior is. When any sort of criticism is raised about Trump, the Rightwing's ONLY response is the "liberal butt hurt" theme. They make no effort to defend Trump. Why? Because they secretly know they can't.

Deep down conservatives know electing Trump was a god awful idea but they cant admit that to themselves let alone anyone else.

Really? I am, as politically astute as they come. I have made it my mission to learn how this corporate entity that claims it is a legitimate governmental body and how it has worked since the international bankers took control of our monetary system in 1913. It's not even close to say that Trump wasn't a better choice than the Hildebeast and for a litany of reasons. This election wasn't jujst about Trump, it was an idea that Trump benefited from which is the fact that a vast majority of Americans have awoken to this debt slavery system that is ran by the deep state i.e "the military industrial complex" and if there is anyone that can make some much needed changes? It's Trump......with Hitlery it would be the same ol, same ol......,wake up or STFU....your whining is useless and you show that you don't know diddly squat.
15622174_1425670787472983_208564098877992608_n.jpg

Look, I'll admit that if Trump had lost, I would have gloated and rubbed it in Trump supporters faces. Not because I particularly like Hillary or the DNC, but because I know how terrible of an idea it would have been in electing Trump.

Here's the difference though. I would rub it in, but I would also make it clear why Hillary is the lesser of two evils. I could easily compare and contrast the two and explain why we would all be fortunate in not having Trump as president even if Hillary is still a buzz kill in some respects.

But here we are with Trump officially becoming elected. Since Election Day, Trump has lied; flip flopped on all of his core policy positions, and has ranted like an insecure little girl on Twitter. Despite this, the RW refuses to acknowledge how pathetic this behavior is. When any sort of criticism is raised about Trump, the Rightwing's ONLY response is the "liberal butt hurt" theme. They make no effort to defend Trump. Why? Because they secretly know they can't.

Deep down conservatives know electing Trump was a god awful idea but they cant admit that to themselves let alone anyone else.
the more you post, the more your butthurt shows.
I dont think you totally understand, most of us only care about one thing, hillary lost. That makes me happy. no matter what Trump does, Im happy hillary lost.

Nothing as usual.

Maria Furtwängler
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it

All total bs, dupe.

Facts suck for you huh?

oh lookie breaking news...

FBI warrant released in Clinton email case

access a laptop used by disgraced ex-Rep. Anthony Weiner and his estranged wife, Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin, revealing new details about why the bureau revisited the email case just days before the presidential election.

The FBI’s earlier investigation found “27 email chains containing classified information” that were exchanged between Clinton and Abedin, and investigators wanted to see what was also on the Abedin-Weiner laptop, according to the government affidavit unsealed Tuesday. That laptop, the FBI noted, “was never authorized for the storage or transmission of classified or national defense information,” according to the application for the warrant, which was partially redacted.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Feq the New BS GOP FBI and BS propaganda sevice Faux Noise. lol. And Putin and Comey. Their BS never ends. When they indict they should tell us about that, not malevolent gossip, superdupe.

Forum List

Back