At this rate, eventually Trumpleton's will run out of people to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What failed response? Elaborate in detail, TDS Lord
Fired response staff, no central coordination of response, contradictory messages, under playing the risk, not providing for enough protective equipment for medical staff, not making sure enough test kits were available, not forming a plan for hospitals to be overwhelmed, prioritizing a politically oriented rather than health expert oriented message from the admin, setting a poor example with reckless personal behavior..................................is that enough?

Two of the farthest left-wing governors in the country would disagree with you. If they can get over their TDS, maybe you can too

NY Gov. Cuomo Becomes the Second Democrat to Praise President Trump's Efforts to Fight the Coronavirus

California's Democrat governor praises Trump's response to Coronavirus on cruise ship
FINALLY!! What took trump so long to do the right thing? I read our 1st case was discovered Jan 20 and on Jan 26th Trump said ,in other words ,,no big deal.
"finally?" it's only been a week since brain damaged TDS morons like you started whining about it. You keep forgetting that Obama waited until 2000 people died from Swine flu before he declared a national emergency.
But he DID call an emergency soon after

FACT CHECK: Trump Accusations Against Obama Over ...
www.npr.org › 2020/03/13 › fact-check-trumps-accusations-about-the-o...

2 days ago - Trump falsely charged the Obama administration's response to the H1N1 swine flu outbreak as a "full scale disaster, with thousands dying, and ...

Trump's H1N1 Swine Flu Pandemic Spin - FactCheck.org
www.factcheck.org › 2020/03 › trumps-h1n1-swine-flu-pandemic-spin

Claim: “If you go back and look at the swine flu, and what happened with the swine flu ... and how actually nothing was done for such a long period of time, as...
Claimed by: Donald Trump
Fact check by FactCheck.org: False.......So forgive me bri trumper I must call BS for you not telling the truth the whole truth ,and nothing but the truth so help you Trump

Digest this Bri
I read that the head of the CDC wanted to tell all Americans over age 60 to stay in their homes, as much as they can. But it was overruled by the Trump group, and watered down to a recommendation that older adults with underlying conditions not fly. <<

So what was the CDC reccomendation during the Swine Flu epidemic? . . . .

Yeah, that's right. Nothing.

It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better. .

Trump has stumbled badly through this ... denying the problem, dragging his feet, not listening to health experts. And it will almost certainly result in Joe Biden being elected -- if he's not dead of the virus by then. ;-)

That's a load. The problem all you brain damaged TDS morons have is that the Dims have a record on handling epidemics, and it contradicts everything you've been saying Trump should do.

You're a herd of buffoons.
Well, everyone would know what the CDC recommends if you would just Shut The Fuck Up Online. You are a miserable human being. Go ahead and Kiss Rumps Orange Ass.

Start a new Orange Bible. Trump Tweets.

Go do it.

The Book of Orange, Verse One.....
You have no idea how it warms my heart to know that you believe I'm a miserable human being.

Nothing stings like the truth, eh?
Bri ,you're known by the friends you have Since supporting a miserable human being like the POS trump ,that makes you a miserable human being too.
There's nothing "miserable" about Trump. That word better describes the pieces of shit who are trying to make the Wuhan flu into a political issue.
Calling it a Dem hoax was what Bri?

Fired response staff, no central coordination of response, contradictory messages, under playing the risk, not providing for enough protective equipment for medical staff, not making sure enough test kits were available, not forming a plan for hospitals to be overwhelmed, prioritizing a politically oriented rather than health expert oriented message from the admin, setting a poor example with reckless personal behavior..................................is that enough?

Two of the farthest left-wing governors in the country would disagree with you. If they can get over their TDS, maybe you can too

NY Gov. Cuomo Becomes the Second Democrat to Praise President Trump's Efforts to Fight the Coronavirus

California's Democrat governor praises Trump's response to Coronavirus on cruise ship
FINALLY!! What took trump so long to do the right thing? I read our 1st case was discovered Jan 20 and on Jan 26th Trump said ,in other words ,,no big deal.
"finally?" it's only been a week since brain damaged TDS morons like you started whining about it. You keep forgetting that Obama waited until 2000 people died from Swine flu before he declared a national emergency.
Perhaps you should consider the value of the specious claims Trump makes is of a political nature by duping the minions in to focusing on the past rather than Don's present failures. It's called politicizing the crisis. I'm so sorry the facts keep getting in the way of the bullshit you are peddling.
Did Obama Declare Swine Flu an Emergency Only After 'Millions' Were Infected?

The way you identify hypocrites is comparing their past words and deeds with their present words and deeds. All the brain dead TDS morons fail by that measure.

But he DID call an emergency soon after

FACT CHECK: Trump Accusations Against Obama Over ...
www.npr.org › 2020/03/13 › fact-check-trumps-accusations-about-the-o...

2 days ago - Trump falsely charged the Obama administration's response to the H1N1 swine flu outbreak as a "full scale disaster, with thousands dying, and ...

Trump's H1N1 Swine Flu Pandemic Spin - FactCheck.org
www.factcheck.org › 2020/03 › trumps-h1n1-swine-flu-pandemic-spin

Claim: “If you go back and look at the swine flu, and what happened with the swine flu ... and how actually nothing was done for such a long period of time, as...
Claimed by: Donald Trump
Fact check by FactCheck.org: False.......So forgive me bri trumper I must call BS for you not telling the truth the whole truth ,and nothing but the truth so help you Trump
17,000 people died from the Swine flu, moron. How is that not a fact?

Trump is right. TDS morons are all wrong, as usual.

don't forget his ' hunches '.
His hunch was accurate. Only a selfish witch would politicize this pandemic.

only a poorly educated asshole believes trump's hunch over scientific experts.

"Well, I think the 3.4% is really a false number," Trump told Sean Hannity on Fox News. "Now, this is just my hunch, and — but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this, because a lot of people will have this, and it's very mild. They will get better very rapidly. They don't even see a doctor."

"Personally, I would say, the number is way under 1%," Trump said.

Coronavirus 10 times more lethal than seasonal flu, top health official says

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said the outbreak will get worse and warned the U.S. must take serious mitigation efforts.

Coronavirus 10 times more lethal than seasonal flu, top health official says
You’re old. Better be careful, witch. The virus is coming. Only assholes would politicize a pandemic. You’re case in point.

lol.... asshole troll who can't debate facts. i'm not 'old' & i am healthy ... but your parents are 'old' ; do they have siblings? your grandparents are 'old' if they are still alive. & chances are they have underlying conditions. best you stay clean so you don't risk infecting them.
Grandparents killed by Nazis in WW2. Parents are a little older than you. I won’t be seeing them for at least two months just in case. They have siblings. Won’t be seeing them either. Social distancing is key. But my parents are not politicizing this. You are.

donny politicized this by wearing a fucking MAGA hat to the CDC. donny politicized this by wanting to keep our people in that petri dish cruise liner so the numbers wouldn't go up & make him look bad; he even admitted it.

deplorables are just little assholes who can't stand when facts show how incompetent their dear leader really is.

go lick a subway rail.

Perhaps you should consider the value of the specious claims Trump makes is of a political nature by duping the minions in to focusing on the past rather than Don's present failures. It's called politicizing the crisis. I'm so sorry the facts keep getting in the way of the bullshit you are peddling.
Did Obama Declare Swine Flu an Emergency Only After 'Millions' Were Infected?

The way you identify hypocrites is comparing their past words and deeds with their present words and deeds. All the brain dead TDS morons fail by that measure.
You remember what Cruz and others called the schmuck trump ?? Even people in his own cabinet had nothing good to say about him ..BUT I must agree he finally found a group of ass kissers that kissed his butt on TV the other day

Grandparents killed by Nazis in WW2. Parents are a little older than you. I won’t be seeing them for at least two months just in case. They have siblings. Won’t be seeing them either. Social distancing is key. But my parents are not politicizing this. You are.
These certainly are sobering times. Allow me to ask, of what value to the country is Trump making up lies about Obama's handling of the Ebola outbreak? Perhaps you should consider the value is of a political nature for Trump by duping the minions in to focusing on the past rather than his present failures. It's called politicizing the crisis. I'm so sorry the facts keep getting in the way of the bullshit you are peddling.
What "lies" are those, dumbass?

The WHO says Cuba has better medical care than the United States.
Have you considered trying to factually dispute their assertion? Do you ever possess enough intellectual curiosity to prove something wrong rather than dismissing it solely because you disagree with the assertion? Perhaps this explains why you are wrong about so very many things.

perhaps bri we should all gather in a circle and praise and pray for the pervert in charge?? If ever there was one who didn't know JACK SHITT it's trump

The WHO says Cuba has better medical care than the United States.
Have you considered trying to factually dispute their assertion? Do you ever possess enough intellectual curiosity to prove something wrong rather than dismissing it solely because you disagree with the assertion? Perhaps this explains why you are wrong about so very many things.
Here's your proof:

Superior Cuban medical care:

iu

What good does it do to point to numbers we know are to rise exponentially?
Lol, it's not the bogey man you want it to be. People who survived it says it's just like a bad cold.

That one is pretty funny too. Do you have any Alex Jones ones? Those the funniest.
You're an idiot. Turn off CNN.

Dr. Anthony Fauci At Coronavirus Briefing: ‘We Will See More Suffering And Death’
By Tommy ChristopherMar 14th, 2020, 1:16 pm

Leading coronavirus task force expert Dr. Anthony Fauci told reporters at a coronavirus briefing that “We will see more cases and we will see more suffering and death” from the disease, particularly “among the vulnerables in our society.”

On Saturday afternoon, Fauci spoke at a White House Coronavirus Task Force briefing, minutes after President Trump announced that he has been tested for the disease.

Fauci began by updated global infection and mortality figures for the outbreak, then said “if you look at the domestic cases, there are about 2,226 including the repatriations, 50 deaths, 532 new cases, and 9 new deaths. Which means we have not reached our peak.”
Anthony Fauci on Coronavirus: Will See More Suffering And Death

stop watching FOX.
Fauci is a leftwing hack who approved allowing Ebola patients to enter the country. That's why the left loves him.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fauci has worked under both (R) & (D) administrations. did anybody get infected here with ebola?

did donny tell people who only have mild symptoms to go to work? did he say his 'hunch' based on zero scientific evidence, was irresponsible or do you think that was a wise move? did he go days & days in close contact with others, shaking hands etc because he refused to be tested until he was shamed into it?

it matters not that he tested negative - if he was positive, all those people he put at risk & their contacts too. it was a cowardly act.

next.

Last edited:
china gave the world the genome & the WHO along with other nations were able to produce test kits toot sweet - allowing for as early detection as possible.... south korea was testing 10K a week starting with week 1 & are up to 100k per week.

but nooooooo not us - we had to make our OWN test kits - turning out to be contaminated & put us way behind. we are now just starting to play catch up with will start to see just how widespread it is here.
S Korea has had 8000 cases and 72 deaths in a country with a population of 50 million, so who's record do you think is better, dumbass?
They've also had 200,000 tests given How many under the dump administration?
If testing is so effective, then why do they have 8000 cases for a population of 50 million? If the US had a similar record, we would have 50,000 cases and 450 deaths.

because we started out with not nearly enough.... & the guidelines for those deemed worthy were way more restrictive here than other countries who followed the WHO recommendations & instead of using the test kits that the WHO recommended weren't used & the kits we did have were CONtaminated.
How much is "enough," dumbass? Give us a number. That's one thing I've noticed you hacks don't want to do.

The WHO is a communist organization. We have never followed their guidelines.

more than what we had. we had a couple months to acquire more. & by not following their guidelines - we now have the problem we do.

Yet the New York Times on February 10th complained that Trump would OVERREACT and stop travel because he is a germphobe.

Just admit that left wing assholes will criticize everything Trump does period.

Try to STFU and not make everything political.

Maybe go do some meth with Andrew Gillum to clear your head.

Some Experts Worry as a Germ-Phobic Trump Confronts a Growing Epidemic

Read that article then shut up.

I did. Trump cancelled flights, the virus got here anyway... Trump failed.

Covid-19 is Trump's Katrina..

Lol, it's not the bogey man you want it to be. People who survived it says it's just like a bad cold.

That one is pretty funny too. Do you have any Alex Jones ones? Those the funniest.

Dr. Anthony Fauci At Coronavirus Briefing: ‘We Will See More Suffering And Death’

Leading coronavirus task force expert Dr. Anthony Fauci told reporters at a coronavirus briefing that “We will see more cases and we will see more suffering and death” from the disease, particularly “among the vulnerables in our society.”

On Saturday afternoon, Fauci spoke at a White House Coronavirus Task Force briefing, minutes after President Trump announced that he has been tested for the disease.

Fauci began by updated global infection and mortality figures for the outbreak, then said “if you look at the domestic cases, there are about 2,226 including the repatriations, 50 deaths, 532 new cases, and 9 new deaths. Which means we have not reached our peak.”

stop watching FOX.
Fauci is a leftwing hack who approved allowing Ebola patients to enter the country. That's why the left loves him.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fauci has worked under both (R) & (D) administrations. did anybody get infected here?

did donny tell people who only have mild symptoms to go to work? did he say his 'hunch' based on zero scientific evidence, was irresponsible or do you think that was a wise move? did he go days & days in close contact with others, shaking hands etc because he refused to be tested until he was shamed into it?

it matters not that he tested negative - if he was positive, all those people he put at risk & their contacts too was a cowardly act.

next.
Fauci has been doing HIV/AIDs research. I doubt you'll find many Republican doctors doing that. He's been head of NIAID since 1984, so, yeah, he would naturally have worked under both Republican and Democrat administrations, so that means nothing.

S Korea has had 8000 cases and 72 deaths in a country with a population of 50 million, so who's record do you think is better, dumbass?
They've also had 200,000 tests given How many under the dump administration?
If testing is so effective, then why do they have 8000 cases for a population of 50 million? If the US had a similar record, we would have 50,000 cases and 450 deaths.

because we started out with not nearly enough.... & the guidelines for those deemed worthy were way more restrictive here than other countries who followed the WHO recommendations & instead of using the test kits that the WHO recommended weren't used & the kits we did have were CONtaminated.
How much is "enough," dumbass? Give us a number. That's one thing I've noticed you hacks don't want to do.

The WHO is a communist organization. We have never followed their guidelines.

more than what we had. we had a couple months to acquire more. & by not following their guidelines - we now have the problem we do.
"More" is not an answer. Give us a number.

Yet the New York Times on February 10th complained that Trump would OVERREACT and stop travel because he is a germphobe.

Just admit that left wing assholes will criticize everything Trump does period.

Try to STFU and not make everything political.

Maybe go do some meth with Andrew Gillum to clear your head.

Some Experts Worry as a Germ-Phobic Trump Confronts a Growing Epidemic

Read that article then shut up.

I did. Trump cancelled flights, the virus got here anyway... Trump failed.

Covid-19 is Trump's Katrina..
Trump will be YOUR president till 2025!

stop watching FOX.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fauci has worked under both (R) & (D) administrations. did anybody get infected here?

it matters not that he tested negative - if he was positive, all those people he put at risk & their contacts too was a cowardly act.

next.
Fauci has been doing HIV/AIDs research. I doubt you'll find many Republican doctors doing that. He's been head of NIAID since 1984, so, yeah, he would naturally have worked under both Republican and Democrat administrations, so that means nothing.

lol........ you continually surprise me with the ignorant brain you possess. he actually performs real science; so maybe you are right about 'republican' doctors.

i guess they all just pray, like mike pence - to solve societies' diseases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back