At this rate, eventually Trumpleton's will run out of people to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet the New York Times on February 10th complained that Trump would OVERREACT and stop travel because he is a germphobe.

Just admit that left wing assholes will criticize everything Trump does period.

Try to STFU and not make everything political.

Maybe go do some meth with Andrew Gillum to clear your head.

Some Experts Worry as a Germ-Phobic Trump Confronts a Growing Epidemic

Read that article then shut up.

TDS has completely destroyed their brain. It dominates their life, their every breath. President Trump living in the brain rent free.
^Snother useless drooling attempt to deflect.^
Progs want to kill the elderly.

SEARCH FOR DONALD TRUMP'S REPORTED ORANGE MAKEUP OF CHOICE CRASHES COSMETIC BRAND'S WEBSITE
Search for Trump's reported makeup of choice crashes cosmetic brand's website

LoL - I though it was Borowitz too! :D

Bronx Colors suggests its bright-orange makeup has a "flawless and brightening effect" that gives "beautiful, natural-looking coverage" to users.

bronx-trump.jpg
That's Photoshop, dumbass.

are you saying he doesn't wear spray tan? are you saying he naturally is that color? are you saying those aren't obvious goggle whites he sporting either?
I'm saying that pic is photo-shopped, dumbass. It looks like he's covered in Cheeto dust.

does it really matter? i mean c'mon - if the dude didn't slather it on as it is, then you have a point. i still find it funny as hell, he tried to peddle it as 'bad lighting'.

i mean, really?

There are plenty of undoctored images where he looks every bit as orange.

This one was prolly a fence stain accident :)

24498740-7983251-Another_suggested_that_Trump_had_accidentally_been_sprayed_throu-a-9_1581234705929.jpg

The WHO says Cuba has better medical care than the United States.
Have you considered trying to factually dispute their assertion? Do you ever possess enough intellectual curiosity to prove something wrong rather than dismissing it solely because you disagree with the assertion? Perhaps this explains why you are wrong about so very many things.
I've done that hundreds of times, dumbass, but I'm not going to have that whole debate in this thread. I debated it when all you TDS morons were lobbying to get Obamacare passed. WHO doesn't compare oranges with oranges.

If you look at the child mortality of children of Western European ancestry, it's near the top.

Crack babies are not caused by our healthcare system.

i guess he spent all his primping time on orange spray tan that didn't even have time to dry.

CBBB4A3C-61C5-4E1A-8C4E-8688441738CB-2-696x478.jpg
SEARCH FOR DONALD TRUMP'S REPORTED ORANGE MAKEUP OF CHOICE CRASHES COSMETIC BRAND'S WEBSITE

Bronx Colors suggests its bright-orange makeup has a "flawless and brightening effect" that gives "beautiful, natural-looking coverage" to users.

bronx-trump.jpg

are you saying he doesn't wear spray tan? are you saying he naturally is that color? are you saying those aren't obvious goggle whites he sporting either?
I'm saying that pic is photo-shopped, dumbass. It looks like he's covered in Cheeto dust.

He IS covered in Cheeto dust dumbass :D

bronx-trump.jpg

He IS covered in Cheeto dust dumbass :D

I'm not surprised that you believe your own propaganda.

China could have handled this better. No doubt about that.

By the time people knew what was going on it was likely too late to stop this due to its epidemiology.

china gave the world the genome & the WHO along with other nations were able to produce test kits toot sweet - allowing for as early detection as possible.... south korea was testing 10K a week starting with week 1 & are up to 100k per week.

but nooooooo not us - we had to make our OWN test kits - turning out to be contaminated & put us way behind. we are now just starting to play catch up with will start to see just how widespread it is here.

We are two months behind where we should be. Drive through testing centers should have been completed a month ago. I hope and pray we don't turn into another Italy, but it appears to be where we're headed.

Saddest part of all is that Donnie refuses to take one bit of responsibility - Not even the disbanding of our international pandemic team in 2018. Butthole claims he knows nothing about it. BS! :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar:

Last edited:

By the time people knew what was going on it was likely too late to stop this due to its epidemiology.

china gave the world the genome & the WHO along with other nations were able to produce test kits toot sweet - allowing for as early detection as possible.... south korea was testing 10K a week starting with week 1 & are up to 100k per week.

but nooooooo not us - we had to make our OWN test kits - turning out to be contaminated & put us way behind. we are now just starting to play catch up with will start to see just how widespread it is here.
S Korea has had 8000 cases and 72 deaths in a country with a population of 50 million, so who's record do you think is better, dumbass?

EVERY first, second and third world country handled it better than the Dithering Dotard has.

Trump is now blaming President Obama for the lack of coronavirus testing - even after Trump fired the Pandemic Response Team in 2018 that President Obama had created. Holy shit...

If Obama done it - Our retarded POTUS had to UNdo it. It's a continuing obsession that sadly has had butt-tons of negative domestic and international consequences.

"No, I don't take ANY responsibility at all." djt

Not Leadership.
This is cowardice.

S Korea has had 8000 cases and 72 deaths in a country with a population of 50 million, so who's record do you think is better, dumbass?

EVERY first, second and third world country handled it better than the Dithering Dotard has.
Really? Then why does S Korea have 50,000 cases? Why does Italy have 20,000 cases and 1500 deaths?

You're a fucking moron.

What good does it do to point to numbers we know are to rise exponentially?
Lol, it's not the bogey man you want it to be. People who survived it says it's just like a bad cold.
Yeah downplay it ,like your leader did
I'm not down playing anything. You loons are over hyping this big time. I heard that no one under 50 has died from it.

So since you’re under 50, this isn’t really a problem for you then is it?
Lol, the regular flu will kill you also. I'll be 50 in a couple months, but I'm living my life the same way as I always do.

For the 10,267th time - COVID-19 is 10-15 times more deadly and we have NO vaccine and NO widespread testing. You clowns don't seem to care as long as it's old and/or compromised folk who die.

We are two months behind where we should be. Drive through testing centers should have been completed a month ago. I hope and pray we don't turn into another Italy, but it appears to be where we're headed.

Saddest part of all is that Donnie refuses to take one bit of responsibility - Not even the disbanding of our international pandemic team in 2018. Butthole claims he knows nothing about it. BS! :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar:
When did you start worrying about it, last week?

You're a buffoon.

Lol, it's not the bogey man you want it to be. People who survived it says it's just like a bad cold.
I'm not down playing anything. You loons are over hyping this big time. I heard that no one under 50 has died from it.

Lol, the regular flu will kill you also. I'll be 50 in a couple months, but I'm living my life the same way as I always do.

For the 10,267th time - COVID-19 is 10-15 times more deadly and we have NO vaccine and NO widespread testing. You clowns don't seem to care as long as it's old and/or compromised folk who die.
Ebola is 600 times deadlier, but your favored "expert" allowed people infected with Ebola to enter the country, and you're still defending him!

Ebola is 600 times deadlier, but your favored "expert" allowed people infected with Ebola to enter the country, and you're still defending him!

Do you have a link on that Angry Lil Boy or did you yank it outta yer butt?

Proof of this claim?

Didn't think so.

Do you have a link on that Angry Lil Boy or did you yank it outta yer butt?

Ebola Virus Disease

Democratic Republic of the Congo

Total cases: 3,444
- Confirmed cases: 3,310
- Probable cases: 134

Deaths: 2,264
-2,130 confirmed
- 134 probable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back