At what point do liberals come clean and admit they're embarassed?

Embarassed by our President-elect? Pretty sure I've been open about admitting to that.

If it were me I'd dump them altogether. Trust me, I was there once, but that was before liberal-nation turned into weeds posing as flowers, never mind feeble.

Ivanka Trump told by artists to take their work down from her walls | Daily Mail Online

Gee what a surprise. Here's one of the flamboyant artists:

3B91423600000578-0-image-a-22_1482364953765.jpg

images

I'm sure there's more conservative artists that the Trump's and other conservatives can spend their money with/on than a bunch of whiny progressives.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Generally speaking, liberals make better artists. They think in the abstract, or rather they operate on emotions as opposed critical thought. This is why they're often irrational.

Conservatives build stuff. They're stronger leaders and more efficient.

images

I'm sure there's more conservative artists that the Trump's and other conservatives can spend their money with/on than a bunch of whiny progressives.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I actually agree with this. Let the conservitards mine the resources of right wing actors/comedians/painters/musicians, etc. The list is super long.

Like, Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, Larry the Cable Guy....uh....Ummm.......Dennis Miller? Let's see....

Generally speaking, liberals make better artists. They think in the abstract, or rather they operate on emotions as opposed critical thought. This is why they're often irrational.

Critical thinking and art actually go hand in hand. You don't understand how the brain works.

Almost all of the critical thinking in this country is on the left. Matter of fact, Republicans have been pretty open about stopping the education of "critical thinking" in schools.

Texas GOP rejects ‘critical thinking’ skills. Really.

If it were me I'd dump them altogether. Trust me, I was there once, but that was before liberal-nation turned into weeds posing as flowers, never mind feeble.

Ivanka Trump told by artists to take their work down from her walls | Daily Mail Online

Gee what a surprise. Here's one of the flamboyant artists:

3B91423600000578-0-image-a-22_1482364953765.jpg

Why is he "flamboyant" exactly?

Horizontal stripes, smug face, gay haircut and couldn't tell you tattoo.

Which is not true..

Critical thinking and art actually go hand in hand. You don't understand how the brain works.

Almost all of the critical thinking in this country is on the left. Matter of fact, Republicans have been pretty open about stopping the education of "critical thinking" in schools.

Washington post. Really.

Sure I get it liberal, all those emotions and that irrational behavior sported by the left...........go figure it's the result of critical thought. Perfect example is these artists "Ivanaka, take "my" art off your walls". Yeah, way to go liberals, wish I was so logical. If only I were I'd gay marry, have kids, and use the women's bathroom while I cry over Clinton's loss.

images

Conservatives generally also are the ones who make money through hard work and investments vice relying on the unreliable income of say... artist, comedian, actor, etc,...

*****SMILE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

I actually agree with this. Let the conservitards mine the resources of right wing actors/comedians/painters/musicians, etc. The list is super long.

Like, Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, Larry the Cable Guy....uh....Ummm.......Dennis Miller? Let's see....

upload_2016-12-22_18-13-22.jpeg

Gee... How well would those liberal artisians do if most conservative businessmen and women decided that a resurgence of appreciation in country art and music was in order for the next ten to twenty years? There's plenty of Hollywood actors who are conservative also.

*****CHUCKLE*****

While there are conservative actors, they're mostly blacklisted by the critical thinking tolerant left Hollywood types.

"Embarrassed"? About what?
Oh wait --- we invented this country that lets you post mindless crapola like this. That is pretty embarrassing.

So what the fuck does this link have to do with the thread title?
Some threads purport to make a point but never post a link. This one posts a link and forgets to make a point.

Sure I get it liberal, all those emotions and that irrational behavior sported by the left...........go figure it's the result of critical thought. Perfect example is these artists "Ivanaka, take "my" art off your walls". Yeah, way to go liberals, wish I was so logical. If only I were I'd gay marry, have kids, and use the women's bathroom while I cry over Clinton's loss.

The problem is liberals think they are using logic when they're doing the exact opposite.

"Let's see, we have 40 million Americans who don't have health insurance, most of them because they can't really afford it. So the logical thing to do is make a law that they must buy insurance they can't afford, and when they don't, we will take their income tax refund away from them. There........problem solved!"

See, to a liberal, this makes perfect sense. And now that our healthcare is all Fd up, they can't figure out why because they too have no logic.

Forum List

Back