At What Point will You Decide that Obama is destroying America??

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
"At What Point Did You Decide That You Were Against Obama No Matter What?"

What a stupid ass question!

A) I KNEW immediately when I read this quote from Obama said in his own words in his book "Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned. People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Tricks.. tactics... NO mention of principles! When I voted for Jimmy Carter against a GOP I did so as I believed based on Carter's military experiences he had principles and would be another "tricky Dick" as Nixon became known!

So when I read the above quote... I immediately KNEW this was a guy I couldn't trust because HE RELIED ON TRICKS,TACTICS and not honesty!

And then later when he became President he continued to "PLEDGE" "Promise" and say any thing to get his way it became a really big issue that this traitor who called our troops civilian killers, I couldn't understand how any military person could take orders much less salute the tricky dick!

Then as this trickster continued to with the help of a like minded MSM confuse people by promising as these women said..

ROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?
WOMAN #1: I don't know, his stash. I don't know. (laughter) I don't know where he got it from,
but he givin' it to us,
WOMAN #2: And we love him. WOMAN #1: We love him. That's why we voted for him!

Or maybe this person...
...""I wont have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage..
You know, If I help him, he's gonna help me." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slUBWQ1AUEg"

I really am concerned about the public's abilities to understand the affects this idiot is having !

Moderators... before moving this any where else.. consider this thread is still here..

At What Point Did You Decide That You Were Against Obama No Matter What?"

Obama has created an ARISTOCRACY OF DUNCES.

All the rest of us can do is sit back, prepare for the coming economic and societal collapse, and for cheap entertainment we can laugh at the dunces.

I'm waiting until the next elections before I admit that our country is screwed.
And if this madness keeps going into the next pres election,we know for sure we're fucked for a long time to come.
Thank God that by then i'll be sitten in the middle of 600 or so acres in the middle of nowhere.

I'm waiting until the next elections before I admit that our country is screwed.
And if this madness keeps going into the next pres election,we know for sure we're fucked for a long time to come.
Thank God that by then i'll be sitten in the middle of 600 or so acres in the middle of nowhere.

YEA... I can go to the same situation... BUT by what authority will you be able to sit there?
I mean if you have legal ownership today... doesn't mean you will when you are sitting there!

See that's why these "preppers" seem to think "ONLY their guns " will protect them!
It is the ammo that will make the difference! "Ammo" will become the currency of necessity in times to come!

At What Point will You Decide that Obama is destroying America??
You let us know....

853.gif
853.gif
853.gif
853.gif
853.gif

Perhaps we should establish the point at which we would all agree that America is destroyed before we assign blame for who is destroying it.

YEA... I can go to the same situation... BUT by what authority will you be able to sit there?
I mean if you have legal ownership today... doesn't mean you will when you are sitting there!

See that's why these "preppers" seem to think "ONLY their guns " will protect them!
It is the ammo that will make the difference! "Ammo" will become the currency of necessity in times to come!

All thats a given.
Hell my wife told me the other day she was ready to get out of the rat race and move to the boonies. (been bombarding her with pics and stories about it for a long time)
Plan on staying off the grid as much as possible and eventually getting off it all together.

And trust me....ammo wont be an issue.

The reality is that the people of America are getting dumber, and that's ultimately responsible for the destruction of America, not Obama. He's just a byproduct of it.

Perhaps we should establish the point at which we would all agree that America is destroyed before we assign blame for who is destroying it.
Save it!!!

We won't be allowing "conservatives" the opportunity to do so.

All thats a given.
Hell my wife told me the other day she was ready to get out of the rat race and move to the boonies. (been bombarding her with pics and stories about it for a long time)
Plan on staying off the grid as much as possible and eventually getting off it all together.

And trust me....ammo wont be an issue.

Try to make good use o' your time.....rather than playing "Grizzly Adams".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEdQRVQtffw]Solar hydrogen home Michael Strizki - YouTube[/ame]​

The reality is that the people of America are getting dumber, and that's ultimately responsible for the destruction of America, not Obama. He's just a byproduct of it.

So in spite of this MASSIVE information distribution system i.e. Internet, people are getting dumber?

When Historian Michael Beschloss: "Yeah. Even aside from the fact of electing the first African American President and whatever one’s partisan views this is a guy whose IQ is off the charts — I mean you cannot say that he is anything but a very serious and capable leader and — you know — You and I have talked about this for years … …
our system doesn’t allow those people to become President, those people meaning people THAT smart and THAT capable
Imus: What is his IQ?
Historian Michael Beschloss: Uh. I would say it’s probably – he’s probably the smartest guy ever to become President."

So IN spite of being the "smartest guy".. Obama thinks there are 57 states!
In spite of being the "smartest guy" he said "corpse man" instead of "core man"...
So maybe Obama is the fulcrum point where America because of the dumber voters the USA is being destroyed?

Save it!!!

We won't be allowing "conservatives" the opportunity to do so.

You are free to destroy yourself if you want. I just object to you trying to destroy the rest of us with you

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clYwX8Z43zg]Idiocracy Trailer with HD video - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkPGlVqqEP0]Idiocracy - YouTube[/ame]​

lol

when he does something that hasn't actually strengthened our economy, killed our country's biggest enemy, saved our automotive industry, gave access to better healthcare to women...

I dont agree that we are getting dumber. people are as intelligent as ever. There are just too many intelligent people who don't think and thus act foolish because they have no wisdom. We are losing wisdom because we've lost the Spirit of the Lord.

Obama is a byproduct of the people. We need to fix the people. Fix our culture or we will destroy ourselves. Obama wont have to do anything.

lol

when he does something that hasn't actually strengthened our economy, killed our country's biggest enemy, saved our automotive industry, gave access to better healthcare to women...

He hasnt done any of that.

Forum List

Back