At What Point will You Decide that Obama is destroying America??

So in spite of this MASSIVE information distribution system i.e. Internet, people are getting dumber?

You can be knowledgeable without being smart. But it boils down to your definition of "dumb." In my opinion, marching on the party line simply because it's "your" party is pretty dumb. Spending money way beyond your means is dumb.

But, you could use plenty of other terms to describe how Americans are becoming more of (in general) every day that would probably factor into my idea of "dumb."

Lazy
Irresponsible
Uneducated
Undisciplined
Ignorant
Inconsiderate
Misguided
Greedy
Shortsighted
Entitled

"At What Point Did You Decide That You Were Against Obama No Matter What?"

What a stupid ass question!

A) I KNEW immediately when I read this quote from Obama said in his own words in his book "Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned. People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Tricks.. tactics... NO mention of principles! When I voted for Jimmy Carter against a GOP I did so as I believed based on Carter's military experiences he had principles and would be another "tricky Dick" as Nixon became known!

So when I read the above quote... I immediately KNEW this was a guy I couldn't trust because HE RELIED ON TRICKS,TACTICS and not honesty!

And then later when he became President he continued to "PLEDGE" "Promise" and say any thing to get his way it became a really big issue that this traitor who called our troops civilian killers, I couldn't understand how any military person could take orders much less salute the tricky dick!

Then as this trickster continued to with the help of a like minded MSM confuse people by promising as these women said..

ROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?
WOMAN #1: I don't know, his stash. I don't know. (laughter) I don't know where he got it from,
but he givin' it to us,
WOMAN #2: And we love him. WOMAN #1: We love him. That's why we voted for him!

Or maybe this person...
...""I wont have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage..
You know, If I help him, he's gonna help me." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slUBWQ1AUEg"

I really am concerned about the public's abilities to understand the affects this idiot is having !

At what point will you decide that you are an idiot?

lol

when he does something that hasn't actually strengthened our economy, killed our country's biggest enemy, saved our automotive industry, gave access to better healthcare to women...

He hasnt done any of that.

sure he hasn't. enjoy your bubble!

Our economy is crap right now. If you think that's something to be proud of, be my guest. I'd rather admit the truth and deal with the fact that we won't fix things unless we get the government out of our way and start being moral people.

Forum List

Back