Atheism: See Spot Laugh

Right on cue.

The only one invoking magic are the atheists.
You believe in a sky daddy, and youre so embarrassed about it that you feign embarrassment that anyone would possibly ever take your bible literally.

DUHHH!!!!!!

its made up.
Genesis was never intended to be read literally. Never. The fact that you read it literally has more to do with your bias than anything else. It’s not that you aren’t capable of interpreting it for knowledge it’s that you don’t want to interpret it for knowledge. That’s on you.
Sentence 1 failure.

I dont read it literally

See why youre a waste of time, dinguss? A gish gallop that was clueless as of its first sentence.

Thats....all your posts. You're unintelligent.
If you don’t read it literally then why would you think I would be embarrassed if someone else read it literally?

Are you embarrassed by others read it literally?

You would rather others read it literally than have to contend with me explaining what it means.
I dont care about a literal single thing you say

Right on cue.

You believe in a sky daddy, and youre so embarrassed about it that you feign embarrassment that anyone would possibly ever take your bible literally.

DUHHH!!!!!!

its made up.
No. You believe I believe in a sky daddy. I believe in something beyond energy and matter. I believe that mind, rather than being a late outgrowth of the evolution of space and time is the source or matrix of the material world.

Your only response to that is sky daddy and magic.
You believe in sky daddy, and youre embarrassed about it.

Its understandable, and I wouod be embarrassed too...sorta like if I believed in the Easter Bunny as a grown assed man. Same goes it for Christianity, Catholicism, Judaism, Islam. etc etc.
No, GT. That’s your belief. I believe that an infinite regression is illogical. That there must be a first cause which is uncaused. Logically that must be something which is eternal and unchanging. Which means it must be beyond matter and energy.
No. ding..I dont believe in a sky daddy and just because you think hes a mind doesnt make him not a sky daddy, and ive already seen you say that you believe that jesus died and came back so...yeah thats magical fairy crap thats unsupported.. cool story.. guess youve pivoted.
It’s obvious you don’t, GT. I didn’t need you to tell me that you don’t believe in God. It’s obvious the way you condemn respect for anyone who does.

Which is why you are wrong. All religion is chaos and you turn the schools into a battleground of constantly conflicting beliefs. That is not the purpose of schools. The only approach is to keep religion out entirely. Which is not the same as banning prayer, which has never been done. Just the imposition of prayer.
Religion is not chaos, but it is poorly understood, which may in itself lead to chaos. Keeping religion out of school is one approach, but not the only approach, and arguably not the best approach. Since religion is poorly understood, education may be a good way to correct that problem.

Right on cue.

DUHHH!!!!!!

its made up.
Genesis was never intended to be read literally. Never. The fact that you read it literally has more to do with your bias than anything else. It’s not that you aren’t capable of interpreting it for knowledge it’s that you don’t want to interpret it for knowledge. That’s on you.
Sentence 1 failure.

I dont read it literally

See why youre a waste of time, dinguss? A gish gallop that was clueless as of its first sentence.

Thats....all your posts. You're unintelligent.
If you don’t read it literally then why would you think I would be embarrassed if someone else read it literally?

Are you embarrassed by others read it literally?

You would rather others read it literally than have to contend with me explaining what it means.
I dont care about a literal single thing you say
Whereas I look for truth where ever I can find it.

DUHHH!!!!!!

its made up.
No. You believe I believe in a sky daddy. I believe in something beyond energy and matter. I believe that mind, rather than being a late outgrowth of the evolution of space and time is the source or matrix of the material world.

Its understandable, and I wouod be embarrassed too...sorta like if I believed in the Easter Bunny as a grown assed man. Same goes it for Christianity, Catholicism, Judaism, Islam. etc etc.
No, GT. That’s your belief. I believe that an infinite regression is illogical. That there must be a first cause which is uncaused. Logically that must be something which is eternal and unchanging. Which means it must be beyond matter and energy.
No. ding..I dont believe in a sky daddy and just because you think hes a mind doesnt make him not a sky daddy, and ive already seen you say that you believe that jesus died and came back so...yeah thats magical fairy crap thats unsupported.. cool story.. guess youve pivoted.
It’s obvious you don’t, GT. I didn’t need you to tell me that you don’t believe in God. It’s obvious the way you condemn respect for anyone who does.
I dont give and not give respect on the internet as an anonymous username...I dont respect bad arguments, and I dont respect people who act in bad faith like youve done in the past and a million times since then and to so many posters.

I dont care how butthurt and sanctimoneous that makes you...your obsessive tactics are not effective at all.

I dont give and not give respect on the internet as an anonymous username...I dont respect bad arguments, and I dont respect people who act in bad faith like youve done in the past and a million times since then and to so many posters.

I dont care how butthurt and sanctimoneous that makes you...your obsessive tactics are not effective at all.
Obviously my tactics are effective because they illicit an emotional response from you.

They should not be put in the curriculum because the curriculum is paid for with public money. Thats already some method of force. You want them in the curriculum, do a fundraiser.
Education is paid for with public money. No one should be arguing against presenting a well rounded, well informed education to children. Is it fear that prevents this from happening?

Obviously my tactics are effective because they illicit an emotional response from you.
Thats your projecting...another of your tactics. You're merely a twatty and brutal waste of time, and you get off on being one.

Thats your projecting...another of your tactics. You're merely a teatty and brutal waste of time, and you get off on being one.
The words you type say otherwise.

They should not be put in the curriculum because the curriculum is paid for with public money. Thats already some method of force. You want them in the curriculum, do a fundraiser.
Education is paid for with public money. No one should be arguing against presenting a well rounded, well informed education to children. Is it fear that prevents this from happening?
No, it's separating empirical studies from personal beliefs. It is up to one's family to teach them their family's cultural traditions...and up to those same parents AND the school to teach them Math, Science..Reading..writing.

Same reason Walt Disney and Dr Seuss are not regular public school classes, n'or should particular religions be.

The constitution argues against religion in the public schools. A well informed education to children doesn’t require belief in a 6,000 year old planet or that Muhammud ascended to heaven on a golden staircase.

The establishment clause of the constitution is clear.

Thats your projecting...another of your tactics. You're merely a teatty and brutal waste of time, and you get off on being one.
You say things, like ^ that

The constitution argues against religion in the public schools. A well informed education to children doesn’t require belief in a 6,000 year old planet or that Muhammud ascended to heaven on a golden staircase.

The establishment clause of the constitution is clear.
The only way its relevant to even mention it in a public school setting would be something like History ..and mentioning that many cultures had "god" beliefs and that we traditionally refer to those structured god beliefs as Religions.

Then maybe add ... "axx ya rents abo0t tit"

You say things, like ^ that
Because it’s true.

I am all for religious studies in schools. Teach schoolkids about all the world's religions, and how/when/where they formed, and about the beliefs of each religion.

It will be mass production of atheists....

I am all for religious studies in schools. Teach schoolkids about all the world's religions, and how/when/where they formed, and about the beliefs of each religion.

It will be mass production of atheists....
I dunno if they should get too into the specifics...because the books are designed in cult speak that's geared towards indoctrinating children while their brains are still in their formative years.

That'd be doing their dirty work, in a sense.

Forum List

Back