Atheism: See Spot Laugh

Which is why you are wrong. All religion is chaos and you turn the schools into a battleground of constantly conflicting beliefs. That is not the purpose of schools. The only approach is to keep religion out entirely. Which is not the same as banning prayer, which has never been done. Just the imposition of prayer.
Religion is not chaos, but it is poorly understood, which may in itself lead to chaos. Keeping religion out of school is one approach, but not the only approach, and arguably not the best approach. Since religion is poorly understood, education may be a good way to correct that problem.

It is the only approach. Let me repeat.... I was a student in the schools when religion was allowed in. I know what that actually means.

I am all for religious studies in schools. Teach schoolkids about all the world's religions, and how/when/where they formed, and about the beliefs of each religion.

It will be mass production of atheists....
I dunno if they should get too into the specifics...because the books are designed in cult speak that's geared towards indoctrinating children while their brains are still in their formative years.

That'd be doing their dirty work, in a sense.
Well, obviously, we would have to wait until the children are mature enough to handle topics like Yahweh ordering the murder of children, Muhammed prescribing the correct methods of FGM, or Jesus conning people into thinking he healed sick people.

So,they never wrote such a document and a person desperate to give talking points to religious goobers had to quote mine them 200 years later.

Thanks for sharing!
Even if they were all for Religion in public school...They would be wrong. Cults dont need platforms in front of children on the taxpayer's dime. The FF werent my sky daddies, either.

I am all for religious studies in schools. Teach schoolkids about all the world's religions, and how/when/where they formed, and about the beliefs of each religion.

I dunno if they should get too into the specifics...because the books are designed in cult speak that's geared towards indoctrinating children while their brains are still in their formative years.

Any classes devoted to religion naturally takes away resources from math, the sciences, literature, etc.

We live in a technical world and students need skills that will build on their capacity for decision making and rational thought.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Well, obviously, we would have to wait until the children are mature enough to handle topics like Yahweh ordering the murder of children, Muhammed prescribing the correct methods of FGM, or Jesus conning people into thinking he healed sick people.
If they're mature, then sure...and only so long as its all mentioned in the same breath as Scientilogy, Satanism, Voo-doo...the maya animal gods and everything else.

If they're mature, then sure...and only so long as its all mentioned in the same breath as Scientilogy, Satanism, Voo-doo...the maya animal gods and everything else.
Exactly.

Atheism: See Spot Laugh

tumblr_inline_nsmohamIfP1tq1qhi_400.jpg

Has Science Buried God?

Has the scientifically unfalsifiable apriority of metaphysical naturalism—the ontologically, empirically and rationally unjustified presupposition that all of cosmological and biological history is necessarily an unbroken chain of natural cause and effect—buried God? In other words, has the notion that metaphysical naturalism is true … because metaphysical naturalism is true buried God?

The atheistic cultists of scientism think so.

In the meantime, Dick and Jane played with Spot.

Spot is a creature of logic and reason and facts.

Spot likes to think.

He’s a very bright boy that Spot.

He observed that every time the atheist denies God’s existence, the atheist necessarily concedes that the existence of the cosmos and everything in it, including the imperatives of human consciousness, are the evidence for God’s existence, that the idea of God imposes itself on the human mind—gee wiz!—without the human mind willing that it do so.

Spot concluded that the idea of God objectively exists in and of itself, and, therefore, the substance of that idea can't be logically ruled out.

Dick asked Spot why the atheist insisted on believing that God didn’t exist.

“Well,” said Spot. “The atheist believes he knows what no human being can possibly known, don’t you see?”

Dick hesitantly nodded, not at all sure what Spot was getting at, as Dick was a product of the public education system.

“I’m not sure I do either,” Jane said. “We’re not required to think at Mr. Frankfurt’s School of Critical Theory.”

“Yeah. The teachers tell us what to think,” Dick affirmed.

Spot crawled into Jane’s lap and gave her lots of kisses.

She giggled.

“Oh!" Jane said. "I get it now. The atheist presupposes that he is God teleologically; that it to say, he imagines that he stands above it all, above all time and space, rather, outside of time and space… . ”

“Just like God!” Dick exclaimed.

“That’s right,” said Spot. “Just like God, who, according to the atheist, doesn’t exist in the first place … though, of course, it’s irrational to hold that God doesn’t exist.”

“So … the atheist … thinks he’s God?” Jane timidly ventured—a little afraid of the answer.

“I’m afraid so, Sweetheart,” Spot said sadly. “In a very real sense that effects your lives everyday, that’s exactly the way the atheist thinks In fact, that's the way all humanists think.”

“Is that why humanists exclusively impose their ideology on us in the state schools and say that the teaching of the theological perspective and an open-ended, methodological naturalism for science in the same are unconstitutional?” Dick wondered.

“Yes, Dick,” Spot sighed. "I’m afraid so. You see, children, the way the principle of the separation of church and state works according to the humanist’s ‘logic’, Christians don’t have any inalienable rights in the state schools. The public education system is the humanist’s church and humanism is it’s religion.“

"Run, Spot, run!” Jane exclaimed.

“See Spot run!” Dick echoed.

"But when the atheist says that God the Creator doesn’t exist, isn’t that the same thing as saying that God’s creation doesn’t exist?” Jane wondered.

"“Why, yes,” Spot ran with it. “Every time the atheist opens his silly yap to deny the existence of God, who, by definition, is the indivisibly transcendent and eternally self-subsistent Creator, he necessarily denies the existence of the creation.”

“The declaration is illogical,” Dick pointed out. “It’s inherently self-negating on the very face of it!”

“That’s right,” said Spot. “Good boy!”

"Dick is so cleaver. He’s my hero,” Jane said.

"The rational forms and logical categories of human consciousness,” Spot continued, “including the universally absolute and neurologically hardwired organic laws of logic—the law of identity, the law of contradiction and the law of the excluded middle—don’t permit a human being to logically deny God’s existence.”

“Not only does the silly atheist deny God’s existence,” Jane averred. “The atheist denies his very own existence in the very same thought, which is absurd… .”

“Golly!" Dick said. "I see.”

“I see too,” said Jane. "Look, Spot, we see. Dick and I see.“

"Logically, the atheist declares that God necessarily exists every time he declares that God doesn’t exist,” Spot concluded.

“That’s weird,” Jane said. “Look, Dick, do you see? That’s weird.”

“I do see," Dick said, then called Spot to him and looked deep into Wisdom’s bright eyes … at first, as one looking through a glass, darkly, then, as if the sun had suddenly arisen out of the pebbly depths of those eyes, Dick's face lit up with a great smile.

Dick sprang to his feet and exclaimed: "That’s an incontrovertible axiom of human consciousness!”

“Yes, I see it,” Jane said. “Humanity is hardwired with the idea that God must be!”

“That’s right!” said Spot.

“It’s as if atheists were lobotomized zombies or something,” Jane opined as she thought about the feminazi who taught her social studies class.

“That’s right,” said Spot. “The ramifications of their very own thought, if you can call it that, fly right over their little pinheads."

"But I thought atheists were free thinkers,” Dick said with a furrowed brow.

Jane looked confused.

Spot let out a barking stream of laughter that went on and on.

“Laugh, Spot, Laugh!” Jane giggled.

“See Spot laugh,” said Dick.

Spot couldn’t stop laughing. He rolled on his back and just laughed and laughed until his belly ached and tears streamed down his face.

“Oh, my goodness,” said Jane. “Are you okay, Spot?”

“Oh, I’m fine,” said Spot as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

“Whew! Oh, my … just let me catch my breath.”

Dick chuckled.

“You see, children, atheists are slogan spouters.”

“Slogan spouters?” Dick said.

“Yes, slogan spouters,” answered Spot. “Atheists presuppose that all of cosmological and biological history is necessarily an unbroken chain of natural cause and effect, which redundantly begs the question.”

Dick thought about the feminazi who taught his sex education class and encouraged the children to embrace their sexuality, averred that sexual promiscuity and polymorphous perversity were perfectly acceptable behavior in human beings.

“Just be sure that you’re safe when you have loveless, recreational sex,” she subversively told them. “Death to the oppressive monogamy of the patriarchy! Death to the sexual virtue of high love and romance! You're just a glorified animal lucky enough not to have been aborted! Get used to it!”​

“Slogan spouters,” Dick thought out loud.

“That’s right,” Spot said. “Slogan Spouters.”

“So humanists insist that God doesn’t exist … because God doesn’t exist?”, Jane asked.

“That’s pretty much all there is to it,” Spot answered.

insulting me
personal attacks
rude commentary

is NOT going to make me change my mind.

as long as you insist upon attacking me and insulting me I shall continue to disbelieve in your god. If you represent your god and religion then your god and religion is rotten
There is a wide range from early Christians who gave their lives, to the rich who paid indulgences-even today. Also there are non-monotheistic believers in spirituality who inspire creative thought, to God deniers who mock religion. There is much to be said for and against both sides.

No, it's separating empirical studies from personal beliefs. It is up to one's family to teach them their family's cultural traditions...and up to those same parents AND the school to teach them Math, Science..Reading..writing.

Same reason Walt Disney and Dr Seuss are not regular public school classes, n'or should particular religions be.
Ah, but Dr. Seuss is often read to children in school, and schools often show Disney movies. Do you know how many schools teach math today (thanks to No Child Left Behind and Common Core? Parents have no say as to in which classes their student is placed. They have no say as to the math, history, and science curriculum is being presented. Many parents who would love to help their children with math often give up at the middle school level--not because they do not understand math--but because they do not understand how math is being presented. Make the parents feel uneducated themselves, and they certainly are not going to show up at school board meetings to protest. Same with religion. If parents feel all they have are "personal beliefs" and all the teacher has is another set of "personal beliefs" the populace can be kept quiet and in their place by their "betters". Religion is much more than "personal beliefs."

It is a no-brainer that had you been taught religion and the philosophy of the human spirit properly, you would not now be discussing these topics referencing a "sky daddy."

Ignorance should never be the preferred antidote or answer to anything.

No, it's separating empirical studies from personal beliefs. It is up to one's family to teach them their family's cultural traditions...and up to those same parents AND the school to teach them Math, Science..Reading..writing.

Same reason Walt Disney and Dr Seuss are not regular public school classes, n'or should particular religions be.
Ah, but Dr. Seuss is often read to children in school, and schools often show Disney movies. Do you know how many schools teach math today (thanks to No Child Left Behind and Common Core? Parents have no say as to in which classes their student is placed. They have no say as to the math, history, and science curriculum is being presented. Many parents who would love to help their children with math often give up at the middle school level--not because they do not understand math--but because they do not understand how math is being presented. Make the parents feel uneducated themselves, and they certainly are not going to show up at school board meetings to protest. Same with religion. If parents feel all they have are "personal beliefs" and all the teacher has is another set of "personal beliefs" the populace can be kept quiet and in their place by their "betters". Religion is much more than "personal beliefs."

It is a no-brainer that had you been taught religion and the philosophy of the human spirit properly, you would not now be discussing these topics referencing a "sky daddy."

Ignorance should never be the preferred antidote or answer to anything.
Thats gish galloping and all based on answering a point I DIDNT make because I used CAREFUL language and said disney and seuss are not regular CLASSES because I KNOW theyre read and watched but theyre not CLASSES and so I said CLASSES and you then mentioned how theyre READ AND WATCHED.

aye yaye yaye, caps added for emphasis because its a kunt on my telly to use italics instead**

A well informed education to children doesn’t require belief in a 6,000 year old planet or that Muhammud ascended to heaven on a golden staircase.
Correct, addressing belief is not necessary. Does teaching Shakespeare require students to adopt his beliefs?

Let’s have classes where students fashion dolls into the likeness of humans and then plunge large needles into them while casting spells.

That should get your resume a first look.

Define empirical studies, atheist. Oh, wait! You can't even define the universal construct of God per the first principles of ontology, let alone identity the immediate empirical and rational evidence for God's existence.

Sniff

Smells like your wont is to impose materialism or metaphysical naturalism, shall we say, your cultural traditions, your religion. on other folks' children.

You said yourself that's not cricket, flipflop.

Let’s have classes where students fashion dolls into the likeness of humans and then plunge large needles into them while casting spells.

That should get your resume a first look.
Or teach 7yr olds how the Maya beheaded folks as a sacrifice to their obvious intellectual superiors, like the Sun

Define empirical studies, atheist. Oh, wait! You can't even define the universal construct of God per the first principles of ontology, let alone identity the immediate empirical and rational evidence for God's existence.

Sniff

Smells like your wont is to impose materialism or metaphysical naturalism, shall we say, your cultural traditions, your religion. on other folks' children.

You said yourself that's not cricket, flipflop.
Youre a cultist on the internet...settle down dude

"A Marxist must be a materialist, i. e., an enemy of religion, but a dialectical materialist, i. e., one who treats the struggle against religion not in an abstract way, not on the basis of remote, purely theoretical, never varying preaching, but in a concrete way, on the basis of the class struggle which is going on in practice and is educating the masses more and better than anything else could." Vladimir Lenin

Last edited:
Thats gish galloping and all based on answering a point I DIDNT make because I used CAREFUL language and said disney and seuss are not regular CLASSES because I KNOW theyre read and watched but theyre not CLASSES and so I said CLASSES and you then mentioned how theyre READ AND WATCHED.

aye yaye yaye, caps added for emphasis because its a kunt on my telly to use italics instead**
I understood that. I thought you might understand that while Dr. Seuss and Disney movies are shown at times, reading a Bible story or showing a movie with a religious theme are never allowed. Not even once...let alone from time-to-time.

I understood that. I thought you might understand that while Dr. Seuss and Disney movies are shown at times, reading a Bible story or showing a movie with a religious theme are never allowed. Not even once...let alone from time-to-time.
As they shouldnt be, if the kids are too young, because Religions are Cults. They meet every definition, up to and including brain washing. What segment of the population (aside from partisans hehe) is most susceptible to brain washing?

Dingdingding, pun intended: CHILDREN.

Somehow, I dont want a kid to get roped into a God belief and start to fancy "kill the infidels" as a command from the creator of everything.

Thats a little on the NO side, for me

Last edited:
"We must know how to combat religion..." Vladimir Lenin

Forum List

Back