Atheism takes courage

Atheists are just outright ridiculous. Why when God very well could be the truth (and is) and hell is really where one will Go if he chooses to follow Satan and not God why would you take the chance of being in eternal torment rather than following Jesus simple instructions to find him and he will reveal himself? You chose wrong big time...
Why don’t you take a chance and become a Muslim or Mormon?

So now why would we follow your religion?

We don’t follow or believe in Satan or Jesus. You don’t realize how stupid you sound
because the only truth is Jesus Christ - he would not be involved in any of the corrupt religions of tosday - why don't you try following his instructions and proving to yourself he is real -
Prove he's the only truth and Islam is a false religion, or the Talmud is, or Dianetics is. Why should we believe one over the others?
the research and evidence is staggering do some research.. there is tons of it... and it is common sense
Do you realize during the dark ages there were a lot of evil corrupt popes? Joseph Smith said Jesus told him traditional Christianity lost its connection to god during those times. These times are when they wrote your bible. Jesus and his disciples have nothing to do with Jesus or his crew. Become a Mormon.

Atheists are just outright ridiculous. Why when God very well could be the truth (and is) and hell is really where one will Go if he chooses to follow Satan and not God why would you take the chance of being in eternal torment rather than following Jesus simple instructions to find him and he will reveal himself? You chose wrong big time...

We don’t follow or believe in Satan or Jesus. You don’t realize how stupid you sound
because the only truth is Jesus Christ - he would not be involved in any of the corrupt religions of tosday - why don't you try following his instructions and proving to yourself he is real -
Prove he's the only truth and Islam is a false religion, or the Talmud is, or Dianetics is. Why should we believe one over the others?
Their reply to you was unacceptable do you agree? In fact what she said is how the Mormon story starts by saying it is the only truth. Does she know that? Has she learned how classical Christianity lost its authority from god during the dark ages? So Jesus came back and told Joseph to start a new religion. Does she know this? Why take a chance. We know some popes have been corrupt and evil
Jesus didnt come back to start a new religion he came back so others would believe in him
A Deeper Look at What the Bible Says about Religion

Their reply to you was unacceptable do you agree? In fact what she said is how the Mormon story starts by saying it is the only truth. Does she know that? Has she learned how classical Christianity lost its authority from god during the dark ages? So Jesus came back and told Joseph to start a new religion. Does she know this? Why take a chance. We know some popes have been corrupt and evil
Jesus didnt come back to start a new religion he came back so others would believe in him
You have clearly only looked into one religion. Now run off and study deeply the Koran and book of Mormons. There’s tons of evidence out there.

Now if you quickly realize they have no evidence realize neither do you

We already know. Don’t worship anyone but us. They are fake we are real

You have clearly only looked into one religion. Now run off and study deeply the Koran and book of Mormons. There’s tons of evidence out there.

i have doll been reserching all religions, practices and faiths for over 35 years yuo need to do some research on them it looks like... Jesus is the only way period...

what are you even saying?

i have doll been reserching all religions, practices and faiths for over 35 years yuo need to do some research on them it looks like... Jesus is the only way period...
For you clearly

For you clearly
i dont know what you mean - i am not involved in any religion of the earth today they are all corrupt

what are you even saying?
I can imagine what Christianity says about other religions

For you clearly
i dont know what you mean - i am not involved in any religion of the earth today they are all corrupt
You’re a Christian?

For you clearly
You’re a Christian?
no i am not

For you clearly
Oh you have a personal relationship with Jesus? I did that for awhile too before I realized I was talking to myself. Only I just talked to god because I don’t believe Mary was a virgin and I don’t believe.

Why do you need something to worship? Without Jesus do you not have common sense?

So you find his moral code is a good way to live. I agree. I once read the red letter bible and Jesus never said anything bad

For you clearly
Oh you have a personal relationship with Jesus? I did that for awhile too before I realized I was talking to myself. Only I just talked to god because I don’t believe Mary was a virgin and I don’t believe.

Why do you need something to worship? Without Jesus do you not have common sense?

So you find his moral code is a good way to live. I agree. I once read the red letter bible and Jesus never said anything bad[/QUOTEh

Jesus proves to me continually he is real and you learn his voice... he has no problems provinghimself and it is awesome

For you clearly
You’re a Christian?
no i am not
Are you new? You haven’t posted an introduce yourself thread. Why don’t you start a thread introducing yourself? Include your religious beliefs.

For you clearly

So you find his moral code is a good way to live. I agree. I once read the red letter bible and Jesus never said anything bad
once Jesus reveals himself to you its kind of hard to believe nything else and when you get awakened by the Holy Spirit it is very intense and you receive the truth and your common sense back satan stole -- as well if you do any research on what this world really is there would be no doubt in your mind that god and satan must exist

For you clearly

So you find his moral code is a good way to live. I agree. I once read the red letter bible and Jesus never said anything bad[/QUOTEh

Jesus proves to me continually he is real and you learn his voice... he has no problems provinghimself and it is awesome
I don’t want to take that away from you.

For you clearly
You’re a Christian?
no i am not
Are you new? You haven’t posted an introduce yourself thread. Why don’t you start a thread introducing yourself? Include your religious beliefs.
oh i apologize i wasnt aware i should okay i will do that thank you

For you clearly

once Jesus reveals himself to you its kind of hard to believe nything else and when you get awakened by the Holy Spirit it is very intense and you receive the truth and your common sense back satan stole -- as well if you do any research on what this world really is there would be no doubt in your mind that god and satan must exist
I remember years ago these Christians told me about this healer who heals the sick. I’ve even seen and heard other stories on that are unexplainable.

Well where is that healer today? I’m sure his full time job is driving around to hospitals healing people right? And he’s regularly on tv right? The miracle curer? Nope. For some reason he’s retired

For you clearly
You’re a Christian?
no i am not
oh i apologize i wasnt aware i should okay i will do that thank you
It’d be nice to know about you. Welcome by the way.

Just a bit of insight on what it means to be an atheist. It's actually easier to allow one's self to believe in God than it is to be an atheist. Being an atheist means there is no Devil to blame, no afterlife to reunite with loved ones, no personal cosmic bodyguard, only one life to live, personal responsibility for one's thoughts, actions, and prosperity, or lack thereof, lack of acceptance from a religion infused society, and no easy explanation for our existence.

Atheism is not for the weak.

lol this may be true for a handful of genuine intellectuals, but mostly it's a false premise and just a fad for neurotic deviants and imbeciles.

Almost none in the first category post here in this forum often, just the latter two, and they post constantly and fanatically.

Forum List

Back