🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Atheism's Futility

Atheists are good because it is the right thing to do. We don’t need any rewards or punishments

Says the guy who lies with "Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster" right under his misleading USMB handle.
I didn’t see you at the annual USMB Award Ceremony last week

newsign.php

Last edited:
Atheists are good because it is the right thing to do. We don’t need any rewards or punishments

Says the guy who lies with "Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster" right under his misleading USMB handle.

>>Atheists are good because it is the right thing to do. We don’t need any rewards or punishments<<

Going back to your point, here is what the Bible states about liars. Are you guilty of being lawless and more?

"understanding this, that the law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who strike their fathers and mothers, for murderers, the sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to tsound doctrine, in accordance with the gospel of the glory of the blessed God with which I have been entrusted." 1 Timothy 1:9-11

"understanding this, that the law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient
IOW, believers!

smh. You're quote mining God now. He included "the just." Which sins are you guilty of? We are all not sinless, but we could be just.

"understanding this, that the law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who strike their fathers and mothers, for murderers, the sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to tsound doctrine, in accordance with the gospel of the glory of the blessed God with which I have been entrusted." 1 Timothy 1:9-11

So the futility of atheism is believing , i.e. having "faith," in the lies and not the truth? I suppose they lie, but we all are guilty of lying at one time or another. If not, then you can throw a stone at me.

>>Atheists are good because it is the right thing to do. We don’t need any rewards or punishments<<

Going back to your point, here is what the Bible states about liars. Are you guilty of being lawless and more?

You are USMBs biggest LIAR

I have it from a reliable source that you are not really James Bond

What a child like view of life
You better be good or God is going to send you to eternal suffering

Atheists are good because it is the right thing to do.
According to God or what faith-based belief system?

We don’t need any rewards or punishments
Sure you do, many of you just don't do it out of fear of the law or the state, not morality.

If it wasn't for fear of being punished by the law, many of you would probably rape and murder unabated, such as de Sade.

Sure you do, many of you just don't do it out of fear of the law or the state, not morality.

If it wasn't for fear of being punished by the law, many of you would probably rape and murder unabated, such as de Sade.
You think atheists don’t murder and rape because they fear the law?

Damn boi......you Christians are delusional

I'm sure that is the case for many, yes.

So in practice, I see it as little different.

I'm sure that is the case for many, yes.

So in practice, I see it as little different.
No seriously
You are delusional

You are USMBs biggest LIAR

I have it from a reliable source that you are not really James Bond

I proved you are a liar already, so that makes you the BIGGEST LIAR.

I am james bond of USMB, so you are lying once again :aug08_031:.

Last edited:
Why be "good"? Why not just exploit everything and everyone to our own personal advantage.
Wow, you seem to have little to no grasp on ethics or morality. If you can't puzzle out these concepts on your own without a dictation and a magical threat against you, you are no better in this aspect than a trained dog.

Which sins are you guilty of? We are all not sinless
Speak for yourself!

I am not without sin. We all are. Thus, it's not just the believers, but non-believers, and you. However, the believers received the gift of the get out of "jail" card.
SUCKER!

If I have faith and believe in the Bible and God's TRUTH, then I am not a SUCKER! If you have faith in fake science, i.e. evolution, and believe in Satan's LIES, then you are a SUCKER!

Forum List

Back