🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Atheist grouped bullies school dropping nativity scenes from 3rd Christmas specail

FaithWire – What’s the Christmas season without a few breathless complaints issued by the Freedom From Religion Foundation? A public elementary school in Oklahoma has reportedly removed a live Nativity scene from it’s annual Christmas show after one person notified FFRF, who then sent a threatening letter from an attorney warning the school they might be sued if they didn’t remove mentions of Jesus from their Christmas show. The letter, which you can read in full HERE,
Atheist Group Bullies School Into Dropping Nativity Scene From 3rd Grade Christmas Special

YOU PPL WHO DO THIS ARE GUTLESS PIGS YOU WHORES NEED TO GTF OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!!! YOU COMMUNIST FKRS!! You go out and try to destroy everything and anything but instead let's teach kids how to fist each other and that girls are boys omfg you mother fkrs are gawd dam pond scum... oh wait pond scum actually helps for the good maybe we could call you pigs a cancer virus. You whores never go after Muslims though do you. You know what they would do to you pathetic asses that's why. Go there you useless pigs.
They are not Atheist. Because if they were Atheist, then they will not even care about a make-believe character in a Christmas show. It is just like if I don't believe in Mickey mouse. I will not complain if they put a statue of him in the front of the schools. Even though Mickey had murder seven friendly flies. But I will not get upset about it. it is because it's make believe. But unless they know that God isn't make believe. Basically they has more faith in God than some Christians that are out there.

No. The group is the Freedom From Religion Foundation. They are just tired of listening to the crap, and the constitution says they don't have to hear it from our government.

No one is forcing them to go to a Christmas show. If Jesus offends you, don’t go to Christmas themed gatherings. Pretty simple.

You have every right to express your freedom of expression and religion. You just can't use the schools, or any other government agency to do it.

That is why our society stands up for the rights of the minority and why Christians can't force their religion into our schools

And yet, your side is perfectly fine with the use of schools and any other government agencies to brainwash young children, into sick, immoral, and insane sexual perversions, such as homosexuality, transsexualism, and such; and to groom them to be easier prey for pedophiles.

When you look at this abuse of government to actively promote evil and madness, vis-à-vis the banishment from these same resources of any source of established moral standards that are in opposition to the madness and evil being thus promoted, the true agenda becomes clear, as does the true nature of those who support this agenda.
As opposed to churches brainwashing children that homosexuals are evil and are destined for hell, I will gladly accept schools teaching that people are what they are and love can be many things

Simple enough.....Keep your religion out of our schools

Why? We are a predominantly Christian nation. I’d you don’t like it, go to a private atheist school.
Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for supper

That’s why we are a Republic. Of course you radicals want to get rid of the EC and change all that. We’d be so much better off with a leftwinger dictatorship that knows what’s best for all of us.
Exactly

That is why our society stands up for the rights of the minority and why Christians can't force their religion into our schools

Nobody is being “forced” to do anything. Non-Christians are not being forced to go to a Christmas special. See how that works? Christians have a right to go, and heathens have a right not to go.
The school is for everyone
Atheists, Jews, Muslims not just Christians
You have no more right to force Children to hear about your faith than an Atheist has to force your children to hear God and Jesus are just fairy tales

As opposed to churches brainwashing children that homosexuals are evil and are destined for hell, I will gladly accept schools teaching that people are what they are and love can be many things

I'd rather support churches telling hard, but necessary truths, than public schools and government institutions promoting polite, but destructive lies.

It is, of course, no surprise at all that you do not object to the blatant sexual brainwashing, grooming, and exploitation of young children that is taking place in public schools, for the sake of promoting the degenerate homosexual/transsexual/pedophile agenda.

FaithWire – What’s the Christmas season without a few breathless complaints issued by the Freedom From Religion Foundation? A public elementary school in Oklahoma has reportedly removed a live Nativity scene from it’s annual Christmas show after one person notified FFRF, who then sent a threatening letter from an attorney warning the school they might be sued if they didn’t remove mentions of Jesus from their Christmas show. The letter, which you can read in full HERE,
Atheist Group Bullies School Into Dropping Nativity Scene From 3rd Grade Christmas Special

YOU PPL WHO DO THIS ARE GUTLESS PIGS YOU WHORES NEED TO GTF OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!!! YOU COMMUNIST FKRS!! You go out and try to destroy everything and anything but instead let's teach kids how to fist each other and that girls are boys omfg you mother fkrs are gawd dam pond scum... oh wait pond scum actually helps for the good maybe we could call you pigs a cancer virus. You whores never go after Muslims though do you. You know what they would do to you pathetic asses that's why. Go there you useless pigs.

( & NO NOT ALL ATHIEST ARE OUT TO SINK OUR NATION) THEY KNOW WHAT WE KNOW!!! THEY ARE AWAKE UNLIKE YOU PATHETIC PUKES WHO STRIP THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS BECAUSE YOUR SELFISH WHORES!!

It's utter insanity. Christmas is all about
Christ and christianity for Christ's sake. You simply can't take Christ out of Christmas because all you'd be left with is mas or mass which is still a Christian rite. Christmas is 100% religion so the non religious assholes can just go fuck off and STFU.

You have no more right to force Children to hear about your faith than an Atheist has to force your children to hear God and Jesus are just fairy tales

Where does the “right” of homosexuals, transsexuals, pedophile, and other sexual degenerates, to impose their agenda on young children, come into this?

This isn't about religion vs. non-religion. This is flatly about good vs. evil. And it seems that you are openly, unabashedly, remorselessly on the side of evil.

Why? We are a predominantly Christian nation. I’d you don’t like it, go to a private atheist school.

That’s why we are a Republic. Of course you radicals want to get rid of the EC and change all that. We’d be so much better off with a leftwinger dictatorship that knows what’s best for all of us.
Exactly

Nobody is being “forced” to do anything. Non-Christians are not being forced to go to a Christmas special. See how that works? Christians have a right to go, and heathens have a right not to go.
Which is why I say that blowing out one candle will never make another one shine brighter especially if no other candle is ablaze yet. In other words, if you feel like certain people are being left out, "light a candle" for whoever you think hasn't been accounted for yet.

God bless you and whoever feels left out always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, this whole situation is like saying that jocks are more important than any other student at school when not everyone is good at sports or even interested in them in the first place. Of course every school has not just kids who are jocks, but people who are interested in things like Latin club, choir, etc.

Last edited:

I'd rather support churches telling hard, but necessary truths, than public schools and government institutions promoting polite, but destructive lies.

It is, of course, no surprise at all that you do not object to the blatant sexual brainwashing, grooming, and exploitation of young children that is taking place in public schools, for the sake of promoting the degenerate homosexual/transsexual/pedophile agenda.
Persecuting gays is destructive

^^^ Depending on how far it goes, I agree. Everyone has the freedom to give their two pennies about any subject, but in my opinion, that is as far as it should ever be allowed to go. Anything physical is over the line wrong until its in self defense.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Promoting sick sexual perversions to young children is certainly destructive.

Let consenting adults practice whatever disgusting perversions they want, in the privacy of their own homes,as long as they don't allow it to affect those who want nothing to do with it.

But when you involve young children, that is crossing a line that no sane society should ever allow to even be approached. And those who would defend doing so ought to be viewed with great suspicion, and not allowed near children.

Again, this gets down to the clear distinction between good and evil, with you shamelessly taking the side of evil.

I agree which is why it is so important for parents and guardians to pay attention to what is in front of the kids that they are responsible for. After all, I think that it is pretty clear as crystal glass that the monitoring is not going to be done by anyone else for the parents instead.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Exactly

It’s not a part of classroom teaching, it’s an extracurricular activity, just put on by the students.

There you go shoving your beliefs on people.

That is quite a bizarre and unhinged, Gish Gallop laced rant. Now calm down and wipe the spit off of your chin and tell us why you hate the constitution so much

WE do not tolerate trampling on the constitution

One of the more bizarre and Orwellian inventions of the godless left wrong is the notion that the First Amendment allows, and even requires, in such contexts, that freedoms of expression and religion be suppressed and censored. This is diametrically opposed to what the First Amendment very clearly, explicitly affirms; and is literally equivalent to the infamous three Orwellian couplets…

• War is peace!
    • Freedom is slavery!
    • Ignorance is strength!

Once again, we see that modern LIbEralism is truly a mental disease.

You have every right to express your freedom of expression and religion. You just can't use the schools, or any other government agency to do it.

A government agency no. A school, why not? A school is not “the government”.

Let consenting adults practice whatever disgusting perversions they want, in the privacy of their own homes,as long as they don't allow it to affect those who want nothing to do with it.

But when you involve young children, that is crossing a line that no sane society should ever allow to even be approached. And those who would defend doing so ought to be viewed with great suspicion, and not allowed near children.

Again, this gets down to the clear distinction between good and evil, with you shamelessly taking the side of evil.
Nobody promotes sexual perversions to young children. But they are taught to treat others with respect and taught that not all relationships are heterosexual.

It is churches who are doing harm to children in teaching hatred of homosexuals

It is destructive

It is destructive

Only to homo-progressive zealots like you.
Keep your warped beliefs away from our schools.

( & NO NOT ALL ATHIEST ARE OUT TO SINK OUR NATION) THEY KNOW WHAT WE KNOW!!! THEY ARE AWAKE UNLIKE YOU PATHETIC PUKES WHO STRIP THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS BECAUSE YOUR SELFISH WHORES!!
When are you zealots gonna learn that not everyone going to a public school is a christian just like you want them to be?

They are not Atheist. Because if they were Atheist, then they will not even care about a make-believe character in a Christmas show. It is just like if I don't believe in Mickey mouse. I will not complain if they put a statue of him in the front of the schools. Even though Mickey had murder seven friendly flies. But I will not get upset about it. it is because it's make believe. But unless they know that God isn't make believe. Basically they has more faith in God than some Christians that are out there.

Indeed...Atheists are far more dogmatic than the most devout Catholics and Orthodox Jews.

Not seeing it....they aren't violent like fundies are.

Hate to tell ya this, adolph, but you really should NOT be trying to brainwash MY KIDS with YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS in PUBLIC SCHOOLS that we ALL PAY FOR!
Are you out there protesting the children forced to say the shahida
Lawsuit: Public school forced my child to convert to Islam

Forced islam is okay.
I know you're just a Poe, but stupid CRC trumpanzees might actually believe your link...which is Todd Starnes, a proven liar.

Forum List

Back