Atheist: Okay to Disparage Christians, But Islam Off-Limits Because of ‘Fear’

All Muslims want to live by sharia law, otherwise, well, they're not real Muslims, are they?

Not true anymore than the majority of Catholics supporting gay marriage, masterbating or divorcing aren't "real Christians".

Get to know some Muslims. I met a lot in the military. Try there.
Muslims, as per the koran, can obey local laws if they have to, but would much prefer to live under sharia. I bet you never asked any Muslims what they thought.

You are displaying an appalling ignorance of Muslims, especially American Muslims.

We had 12 hour watches. There weren't many topics we didn't discuss.
Ya, like they're going to say it out loud that they want to make you live under sharia. Thanks for the laugh. :lol:
Ya, like christians are going to say outloud that they want to kill non-christians and make everyone live under their christian sharia.....except for the dominionists. They have no problem saying it outloud.
You know a lot of Christians that want to kill non-Christians? No? None? That's what I thought. :lol:

No Christians are slicing people's heads off or perpetrating mass murder in the name of Jesus. Now please smarten up, I know you can. :D
Are muslims in Turkey doing this?

I don't like Muslims at all so I'm upset you are making me defend them. Stop it. I'm on your side. They are fucking nuts. My only point is so are you.

“Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.” – Anonymous
Muslims in Turkey would LOVE to cut every infidel's head off. But you knew that already. Now get up off of that smelly carpet, you've kissed it enough for today.
It's amazing how you are so able to know that Muslims in Turkey would love to do. Why aren't they doing it if they'd LOVE to do it? Explain, please.
Fear. They're pussies at heart.
Fear of what? They're a Muslim country, aren't they? Don't they ALL out to cut off our heads?
You sound afraid. You should be.

Right now we aren't. But there was a time. Christianity is about 600 years ahead of their religion, and Judaism is several millennium ahead. And it shows. But if we didn't have a secular government in this country....we might see some Christians behaving badly......like the Puritans did in Massachusetts Bay Colony.

And yes, even today Christians perform atrocities in the name of Jahaysus...

10 worst examples of Christian or far-right terrorism - Salon.com

It's not the religion that is the problem...it's their craziest fans.
10 examples that have to go back to 1984 to get 10. :lol:
Muslims, it's more like 10 every hour. :lmao:

Here?
9/11 mean anything to you?
Yes it did. As did Oklahoma City, and Columbine, and Charleston, and Sandy Hook, and San Isidro, and Charles Manson, and Fort Hood, and the Colorado Movie Theater, and Virginia Tech, and University of Texas, and too many others to count....
These attacks had nothing to do with religion. Are you lost?

Are muslims in Turkey doing this?

I don't like Muslims at all so I'm upset you are making me defend them. Stop it. I'm on your side. They are fucking nuts. My only point is so are you.

“Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.” – Anonymous
Muslims in Turkey would LOVE to cut every infidel's head off. But you knew that already. Now get up off of that smelly carpet, you've kissed it enough for today.
It's amazing how you are so able to know that Muslims in Turkey would love to do. Why aren't they doing it if they'd LOVE to do it? Explain, please.
Fear of what? They're a Muslim country, aren't they? Don't they ALL out to cut off our heads?
I'm not afraid at all.....you, on the other hand, sound terrified.

So........did I miss your reply on when you signed up to go fight ISIS or some other Muslim group in the Middle East?

Here?
Yes it did. As did Oklahoma City, and Columbine, and Charleston, and Sandy Hook, and San Isidro, and Charles Manson, and Fort Hood, and the Colorado Movie Theater, and Virginia Tech, and University of Texas, and too many others to count....
Exactly. Thank you for finally grasping the point. Bravo! :clap:

Muslims, as per the koran, can obey local laws if they have to, but would much prefer to live under sharia. I bet you never asked any Muslims what they thought.

You are displaying an appalling ignorance of Muslims, especially American Muslims.

Ya, like they're going to say it out loud that they want to make you live under sharia. Thanks for the laugh. :lol:

Or maybe they don't. Again, instead of being afraid of an invisible boogie man, get to know people.
They've conned you into thinking that you're safe. Sad, but true.
Ah...so muslims are the boogeyman, waiting for us to let our guard down? How paranoid of you... They're coming after you!
Ok, now you can stick your head back into the sand.

Not true anymore than the majority of Catholics supporting gay marriage, masterbating or divorcing aren't "real Christians".

Ya, like christians are going to say outloud that they want to kill non-christians and make everyone live under their christian sharia.....except for the dominionists. They have no problem saying it outloud.
You know a lot of Christians that want to kill non-Christians? No? None? That's what I thought. :lol:
Well, you know....they could be secretly thinking it and not saying it out loud.....christians can be sneaky....just like the muslims you claim are all thinking it.

So........did I miss your reply on when you signed up to go fight ISIS or some other Muslim group in the Middle East?
I'm waiting for Muslims to stop killing Muslims. Hey, if they want to do the job for us, I say go for it.

Well, you know....they could be secretly thinking it and not saying it out loud.....christians can be sneaky....just like the muslims you claim are all thinking it.
Your concession is duly noted. Next!

Or maybe they don't. Again, instead of being afraid of an invisible boogie man, get to know people.
Ah...so muslims are the boogeyman, waiting for us to let our guard down? How paranoid of you... They're coming after you!

I'm not thinking that all muslims are out to get me. That would be you. So....again. What are YOU actively doing to stem this Muslim threat?

Here?
The point that you're lost? Ok, got it.

I'm not thinking that all muslims are out to get me. That would be you. So....again. What are YOU actively doing to stem this Muslim threat?
I can't hear you with your head stuck in the sand.

I'm waiting for Muslims to stop killing Muslims. Hey, if they want to do the job for us, I say go for it.
Of course you are....that also doesn't require any active work on your part. So much safer talking tough from behind your keyboard, isn't it?

Your concession is duly noted. Next!
You think that's a concession.....:rofl:.....that's pretty funny! Thanks for the chuckle. Seriously. Thank you! :clap:

The point that you're lost? Ok, got it.
I'm sorry....you had a point? How could we possibly have missed it? :dunno: What with you being so amazingly articulate and all.

No Christians are slicing people's heads off or perpetrating mass murder in the name of Jesus. Now please smarten up, I know you can. :D

Right now we aren't. But there was a time. Christianity is about 600 years ahead of their religion, and Judaism is several millennium ahead. And it shows. But if we didn't have a secular government in this country....we might see some Christians behaving badly......like the Puritans did in Massachusetts Bay Colony.

Here?

So there are ten 9/11 incidents in the US every hour?

The FACT is that here in the US, there is a greater danger from non Muslim terrorists than Muslim ones.

Not here in the US, maybe...but abroad? Absolutely. Are you really still not getting that's its cultural rather than religious?

Not here in the US, maybe...but abroad? Absolutely. Are you really still not getting that's its cultural rather than religious?
I think what he's saying is that it's easy to be frightened about all sorts of people "out to get him" and it's too hard to think rationally....especially when he's under his bed with all those dust bunnies.

A simple "no" would have sufficed.

You don't speak for any Muslims. (Nor, it seems, Christians)

Get to know some Americans who are also Muslim, I implore you.
All Muslims want to live by sharia law, otherwise, well, they're not real Muslims, are they?

You are right if you ask a radical Muslim what they think but then I'm right if you ask a radical Christian what they think. Notice not every American Christian agrees with a radical Christians

You are right if you ask a radical Muslim what they think but then I'm right if you ask a radical Christian what they think. Notice not every American Christian agrees with a radical Christians
No such comparison is possible between radical muslims and christians, which aside from a couple of abortion doctor shooters, there really aren't any. Please try again.

Forum List

Back