Atheist: Okay to Disparage Christians, But Islam Off-Limits Because of ‘Fear’

Muslims, as per the koran, can obey local laws if they have to, but would much prefer to live under sharia. I bet you never asked any Muslims what they thought.

You are displaying an appalling ignorance of Muslims, especially American Muslims.

We had 12 hour watches. There weren't many topics we didn't discuss.
Ya, like they're going to say it out loud that they want to make you live under sharia. Thanks for the laugh. :lol:
Ya, like christians are going to say outloud that they want to kill non-christians and make everyone live under their christian sharia.....except for the dominionists. They have no problem saying it outloud.
You know a lot of Christians that want to kill non-Christians? No? None? That's what I thought. :lol:

Not here in the US, maybe...but abroad? Absolutely. Are you really still not getting that's its cultural rather than religious?
Abroad where? On Mars? :lmao:

9/11 mean anything to you?
Yes it did. As did Oklahoma City, and Columbine, and Charleston, and Sandy Hook, and San Isidro, and Charles Manson, and Fort Hood, and the Colorado Movie Theater, and Virginia Tech, and University of Texas, and too many others to count....
These attacks had nothing to do with religion. Are you lost?
Exactly. Thank you for finally grasping the point. Bravo! :clap:
The point that you're lost? Ok, got it.
I'm sorry....you had a point? How could we possibly have missed it? :dunno: What with you being so amazingly articulate and all.
Now you're copying me, I'm flattered.

Not true anymore than the majority of Catholics supporting gay marriage, masterbating or divorcing aren't "real Christians".

Get to know some Muslims. I met a lot in the military. Try there.
Muslims, as per the koran, can obey local laws if they have to, but would much prefer to live under sharia. I bet you never asked any Muslims what they thought.

You are displaying an appalling ignorance of Muslims, especially American Muslims.

Ya, like they're going to say it out loud that they want to make you live under sharia. Thanks for the laugh. :lol:
You are right if you ask a radical Muslim what they think but then I'm right if you ask a radical Christian what they think. Notice not every American Christian agrees with a radical Christians
No such comparison is possible between radical muslims and christians, which aside from a couple of abortion doctor shooters, there really aren't any. Please try again.
I noticed that you said "between RADICAL muslims and christians"......did you think we'd miss that you DIDN'T say "between RADICAL muslims and RADICAL christians"? :lol: You need to get better at this trolling. You really do.

You are right if you ask a radical Muslim what they think but then I'm right if you ask a radical Christian what they think. Notice not every American Christian agrees with a radical Christians
No such comparison is possible between radical muslims and christians, which aside from a couple of abortion doctor shooters, there really aren't any. Please try again.
I noticed that you said "between RADICAL muslims and christians"......did you think we'd miss that you DIDN'T say "between RADICAL muslims and RADICAL christians"? :lol: You need to get better at this trolling. You really do.
It's redundant to write it twice. You'll learn that next year in the eight grade... if you make it.

Yes it did. As did Oklahoma City, and Columbine, and Charleston, and Sandy Hook, and San Isidro, and Charles Manson, and Fort Hood, and the Colorado Movie Theater, and Virginia Tech, and University of Texas, and too many others to count....
These attacks had nothing to do with religion. Are you lost?
Exactly. Thank you for finally grasping the point. Bravo! :clap:
The point that you're lost? Ok, got it.
I'm sorry....you had a point? How could we possibly have missed it? :dunno: What with you being so amazingly articulate and all.
Now you're copying me, I'm flattered.
Well, we DO aim to please here. I'm sure it makes a lovely break from your hours upon hours of terror over all the Muslims out to get you.

Funny because when I say THEISTS are more murderous than ATHEISTS you THEISTS always claim that us ATHEISTS are more murderous and sinister than religious people could ever be.

Are you retracting that statement now? Are you FINALLY admitting that religions are lies used to control people?

You guys claim the Crusades weren't about killing non christians. You understand that it was more about territory, defending yourselves, etc. But now you seem to admit that religion is the primary reason Islam is at war with us. Thank you! I agree. Religions are bad. Maybe yours isn't as bad but it's still a lie and used to manipulate and control the masses.

Just look at how effectively its working on you.

I don't defend Muslim Americans any more or less than I do you guys. Do I want more muslims moving to America? Fuck no. But do I think Muslim Americans want to take over the world? Not any more than you hope one day your religion converts everyone to Jesus.

Are you saying we should round up, kill, toss out, jail, spy on all Muslim Americans? Are you saying Muslim Americans are all bad?
I think you have me confused with someone else, but yes, all Muslims are bad, even American ones.
You wanted to say something stupid and now you have.
Muslims want to make the whole world sharia. Ok, now you can put your head back in the sand.

Is that what all the many Muslims you know personally have told you?
Yes, every single one. Bar none. Try it yourself sometime, you'll see.

You're full of shit. Unlike you, I know what I'm talking about.

It's redundant to write it twice. You'll learn that next year in the eight grade... if you make it.
"Redundant" doesn't mean "too hard", you know. And "eight grade"? You really said "eight grade"? :rofl:

I think you have me confused with someone else, but yes, all Muslims are bad, even American ones.
You wanted to say something stupid and now you have.
Muslims want to make the whole world sharia. Ok, now you can put your head back in the sand.

Is that what all the many Muslims you know personally have told you?
Yes, every single one. Bar none. Try it yourself sometime, you'll see.

You're full of shit. Unlike you, I know what I'm talking about.
You know he's just a troll, right? When you realize that, it becomes more fun to taunt him and bat him around a bit.

"Okay to Disparage Christians, But Islam Off-Limits Because of ‘Fear’"

Yup. Don't criticize Islam or the messageboard muzzy police will try to shout you down.

Yup. Don't criticize Islam or the messageboard muzzy police will try to shout you down.
I, and many here, criticize Islam all the time. It's a sucky religion from a sucky place. In its current form it breeds ignorance.......similar to fundamentalist christianity. In fact fundamentalism itself, regardless of the religion, breeds and applauds ignorance.

I, and many here, criticize Islam all the time. It's a sucky religion from a sucky place. In its current form it breeds ignorance.......similar to fundamentalist christianity. In fact fundamentalism itself, regardless of the religion, breeds and applauds ignorance.

Key being fundamentalist. Fundamentalists from any religion is the problem, not the religion. Reasonable people know this.

Key being fundamentalist. Fundamentalists from any religion is the problem, not the religion. Reasonable people know this.
Operative word being "reasonable". :D

If you're for gay marriage, divorce, abortion... and call yourself a Catholic, well, you can call yourself a Martian, but you're not that either, are you?
Real Muslims want to live under sharia.

And real christians would love to outlaw abortion, gay marriage and divorce but they can't because they know most Christians would not be happy about that. American christians want the right to abort, be gay and divorce.

The Gay Christian Network
No Christians are slicing people's heads off or perpetrating mass murder in the name of Jesus. Now please smarten up, I know you can. :D
If you're for gay marriage, divorce, abortion... and call yourself a Catholic, well, you can call yourself a Martian, but you're not that either, are you?
Real Muslims want to live under sharia.

And real christians would love to outlaw abortion, gay marriage and divorce but they can't because they know most Christians would not be happy about that. American christians want the right to abort, be gay and divorce.

The Gay Christian Network
No Christians are slicing people's heads off or perpetrating mass murder in the name of Jesus. Now please smarten up, I know you can. :D

Right now we aren't. But there was a time. Christianity is about 600 years ahead of their religion, and Judaism is several millennium ahead. And it shows. But if we didn't have a secular government in this country....we might see some Christians behaving badly......like the Puritans did in Massachusetts Bay Colony.
Too bad we're not all living in the past like you, you can't seem to think clearly at all. We're talking about today, just to help you focus.
No, we are not living in the past....but it's easy to see that Muslims who do crazy things are about 600 years behind us....western christians used to do crazy things for religion too. Why do you think christians, for the most part, don't do that anymore?
How come Muslim Americans aren't attacking us then? Ask the idiot that.

Fundamental Christians are way tamer than fundamental muslims. Even you know that.

Fundamental Christians are way tamer than fundamental muslims. Even you know that.

You keep wanting to compare American Christians to Muslims elsewhere and yet you don't give the same consideration to Muslims. Neither Muslims or Christians are a "real" concern in the US where millions of them live, work and worship without issue.

THey have you fooled, eh?

But Islam is one of the most ridiculous of all the made up religions.

1. Mormons
2. Jehovahs
3. Muslims
4. Jewdaoism
5. Christianity

Christianity is the greatest bullshit story ever told no doubt.

1. Mormons
2. Jehovahs
3. Muslims
4. Jewdaoism
5. Christianity

Islam is just the most dangerous and bloodthirsty religion.

1. Mormons
2. Jehovahs
3. Muslims
4. Jewdaoism
5. Christianity

Is this thread about your personal stupidity, fear, intolerance, and feeble-mindedness?

1. Mormons
2. Jehovahs
3. Muslims
4. Jewdaoism
5. Christianity

Islam is just the most dangerous and bloodthirsty religion.

None more bloody than enforced atheism.

Forum List

Back