Atheist: Okay to Disparage Christians, But Islam Off-Limits Because of ‘Fear’

Go kiss a fucking smelly carpet, you terrorist sympathizer.

A simple "no" would have sufficed.

You don't speak for any Muslims. (Nor, it seems, Christians)

Get to know some Americans who are also Muslim, I implore you.
All Muslims want to live by sharia law, otherwise, well, they're not real Muslims, are they?

Not true anymore than the majority of Catholics supporting gay marriage, masterbating or divorcing aren't "real Christians".

Get to know some Muslims. I met a lot in the military. Try there.
Muslims, as per the koran, can obey local laws if they have to, but would much prefer to live under sharia. I bet you never asked any Muslims what they thought.

You are displaying an appalling ignorance of Muslims, especially American Muslims.

We had 12 hour watches. There weren't many topics we didn't discuss.
Ya, like they're going to say it out loud that they want to make you live under sharia. Thanks for the laugh. :lol:

FYI, you can't be a Muslim if you don't want to live under sharia law. It's a fact.

Want all you want. Just don't let them become 51% of our population.

You can't be a "good" Muslim but you can be a Muslim.

Same way you can't be a good Christian unless you believe Mary was a virgin but many Christians don't believe that. They still call themselves Christians.
If you're for gay marriage, divorce, abortion... and call yourself a Catholic, well, you can call yourself a Martian, but you're not that either, are you?
Real Muslims want to live under sharia.
So you speak for "real muslims" do you?
Go kiss a fucking smelly carpet, you terrorist sympathizer.
Oh dear.....and now you are upset. I don't sympathize with terrorists at all....of all kinds. If you want to kill Muslims because they are simply Muslim.....what does that make YOU?
I never said what you claim, go back to bed.

FYI, you can't be a Muslim if you don't want to live under sharia law. It's a fact.

Same way you can't be a good Christian unless you believe Mary was a virgin but many Christians don't believe that. They still call themselves Christians.
If you're for gay marriage, divorce, abortion... and call yourself a Catholic, well, you can call yourself a Martian, but you're not that either, are you?

And real christians would love to outlaw abortion, gay marriage and divorce but they can't because they know most Christians would not be happy about that. American christians want the right to abort, be gay and divorce.

The Gay Christian Network
No Christians are slicing people's heads off or perpetrating mass murder in the name of Jesus. Now please smarten up, I know you can. :D

And real christians would love to outlaw abortion, gay marriage and divorce but they can't because they know most Christians would not be happy about that. American christians want the right to abort, be gay and divorce.

No Christians are slicing people's heads off or perpetrating mass murder in the name of Jesus. Now please smarten up, I know you can. :D

Right now we aren't. But there was a time. Christianity is about 600 years ahead of their religion, and Judaism is several millennium ahead. And it shows. But if we didn't have a secular government in this country....we might see some Christians behaving badly......like the Puritans did in Massachusetts Bay Colony.

And yes, even today Christians perform atrocities in the name of Jahaysus...

10 worst examples of Christian or far-right terrorism - Salon.com

It's not the religion that is the problem...it's their craziest fans.

Right now we aren't. But there was a time. Christianity is about 600 years ahead of their religion, and Judaism is several millennium ahead. And it shows. But if we didn't have a secular government in this country....we might see some Christians behaving badly......like the Puritans did in Massachusetts Bay Colony.
Too bad we're not all living in the past like you, you can't seem to think clearly at all. We're talking about today, just to help you focus.

All Muslims want to live by sharia law, otherwise, well, they're not real Muslims, are they?

Not true anymore than the majority of Catholics supporting gay marriage, masterbating or divorcing aren't "real Christians".

Muslims, as per the koran, can obey local laws if they have to, but would much prefer to live under sharia. I bet you never asked any Muslims what they thought.

You are displaying an appalling ignorance of Muslims, especially American Muslims.

Ya, like they're going to say it out loud that they want to make you live under sharia. Thanks for the laugh. :lol:

Or maybe they don't. Again, instead of being afraid of an invisible boogie man, get to know people.

10 examples that have to go back to 1984 to get 10. :lol:
Muslims, it's more like 10 every hour. :lmao:

Or maybe they don't. Again, instead of being afraid of an invisible boogie man, get to know people.
They've conned you into thinking that you're safe. Sad, but true.

Here?

Here?
9/11 mean anything to you?

Are muslims in Turkey doing this?

I don't like Muslims at all so I'm upset you are making me defend them. Stop it. I'm on your side. They are fucking nuts. My only point is so are you.

“Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.” – Anonymous
Muslims in Turkey would LOVE to cut every infidel's head off. But you knew that already. Now get up off of that smelly carpet, you've kissed it enough for today.
It's amazing how you are so able to know that Muslims in Turkey would love to do. Why aren't they doing it if they'd LOVE to do it? Explain, please.

I don't like Muslims at all so I'm upset you are making me defend them. Stop it. I'm on your side. They are fucking nuts. My only point is so are you.

“Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.” – Anonymous
Muslims in Turkey would LOVE to cut every infidel's head off. But you knew that already. Now get up off of that smelly carpet, you've kissed it enough for today.
It's amazing how you are so able to know that Muslims in Turkey would love to do. Why aren't they doing it if they'd LOVE to do it? Explain, please.
Fear. They're pussies at heart.

Ya, like christians are going to say outloud that they want to kill non-christians and make everyone live under their christian sharia.....except for the dominionists. They have no problem saying it outloud.

Too bad we're not all living in the past like you, you can't seem to think clearly at all. We're talking about today, just to help you focus.
No, we are not living in the past....but it's easy to see that Muslims who do crazy things are about 600 years behind us....western christians used to do crazy things for religion too. Why do you think christians, for the most part, don't do that anymore?

That takes work.......

If that's 10 every hour....that's 240 a day, 1680 a week......could you link the 1680 from last week, please?

They've conned you into thinking that you're safe. Sad, but true.
Ah...so muslims are the boogeyman, waiting for us to let our guard down? How paranoid of you... They're coming after you!

Here?
9/11 mean anything to you?
Yes it did. As did Oklahoma City, and Columbine, and Charleston, and Sandy Hook, and San Isidro, and Charles Manson, and Fort Hood, and the Colorado Movie Theater, and Virginia Tech, and University of Texas, and too many others to count....

Fear. They're pussies at heart.
Fear of what? They're a Muslim country, aren't they? Don't they ALL out to cut off our heads?

Your major mistake is comparing Christianity to Islam. Christians gave up the barbaric stuff in the bible eons ago. Muslims want all infidels either converted to Islam or killed. Muslims in the US would prefer to live under sharia law. Go ahead, ask as many as you want.
I agree. Christianity is a much more evolved lie. Unfortunately we're going to have to deal with Islam until it evolves.

We already see we can live with Muslim Americans. So Islam is bad in bad countries.

No such thing as sin for honest atheists. So stop stealing from what God said.

Forum List

Back