Atheist: Okay to Disparage Christians, But Islam Off-Limits Because of ‘Fear’

We are at war with islam. The sooner people realize that all Muslims want to take over the world, the better we'll all be.

No we are not....just like we are not at war with christianity...or at war with christmas. That's just ridiculous. Don't sound like a western version of the Taliban or ISIS.
Muslims want to make the whole world sharia. Ok, now you can put your head back in the sand.
Is there anything all Christians want? Does the Pope speak for all Christians? Does anyone? Then how can all Muslims want the same thing?
Your major mistake is comparing Christianity to Islam. Christians gave up the barbaric stuff in the bible eons ago. Muslims want all infidels either converted to Islam or killed. Muslims in the US would prefer to live under sharia law. Go ahead, ask as many as you want.
I agree. Christianity is a much more evolved lie. Unfortunately we're going to have to deal with Islam until it evolves.

We already see we can live with Muslim Americans. So Islam is bad in bad countries.
FYI, you can't be a Muslim if you don't want to live under sharia law. It's a fact.

No we are not....just like we are not at war with christianity...or at war with christmas. That's just ridiculous. Don't sound like a western version of the Taliban or ISIS.
Muslims want to make the whole world sharia. Ok, now you can put your head back in the sand.
Is there anything all Christians want? Does the Pope speak for all Christians? Does anyone? Then how can all Muslims want the same thing?
Your major mistake is comparing Christianity to Islam. Christians gave up the barbaric stuff in the bible eons ago. Muslims want all infidels either converted to Islam or killed. Muslims in the US would prefer to live under sharia law. Go ahead, ask as many as you want.
I agree. Christianity is a much more evolved lie. Unfortunately we're going to have to deal with Islam until it evolves.

We already see we can live with Muslim Americans. So Islam is bad in bad countries.
FYI, you can't be a Muslim if you don't want to live under sharia law. It's a fact.

Want all you want. Just don't let them become 51% of our population.

You can't be a "good" Muslim but you can be a Muslim.

Same way you can't be a good Christian unless you believe Mary was a virgin but many Christians don't believe that. They still call themselves Christians.

I don't like extreme Christian or Muslims. What should we do about them?

Same way you can't be a good Christian unless you believe Mary was a virgin but many Christians don't believe that. They still call themselves Christians.
If you're for gay marriage, divorce, abortion... and call yourself a Catholic, well, you can call yourself a Martian, but you're not that either, are you?
Real Muslims want to live under sharia.

Extreme Christians are there to laugh at. Extreme Muslims need to be killed quickly.

More of the naive. All current laws are based upon Judeo Christian mumbo jumbo. We should be able to do what atheists want - murder, rape, steal from the weak.
No they aren't...except for things like those silly Blue laws that are finally going away anyways.
Don't give us that Judeo Christian mumbo jumbo. Humans are no more important than a flea. We are just polar bears in a land of seals and fish.
Interesting that you seem to think that. Does your "Judeo Christian mumbo jumbo" teach that?
Who the hell are you to think humans are above all other life? Denying Darwin simply proves you atheists are full of crap.
Just because we believe Darwin regarding evolution does not mean we want our country run under the survival of the fittest rule. That would be Libertarians.
Too funny watching atheists hiding behind the concept of morality so they don't have to face the reality of evolution. If you really believed in what you preach you'd be for killing.[/QUOTE]
You don't seem to understand that evolution is not just about "survival of the fittest".

If you're for gay marriage, divorce, abortion... and call yourself a Catholic, well, you can call yourself a Martian, but you're not that either, are you?
So you speak for "real muslims" do you?

And real christians would love to outlaw abortion, gay marriage and divorce but they can't because they know most Christians would not be happy about that. American christians want the right to abort, be gay and divorce.

The Gay Christian Network

And real christians would love to outlaw abortion, gay marriage and divorce but they can't because they know most Christians would not be happy about that. American christians want the right to abort, be gay and divorce.

No Christians are slicing people's heads off or perpetrating mass murder in the name of Jesus. Now please smarten up, I know you can. :D

No Christians are slicing people's heads off or perpetrating mass murder in the name of Jesus. Now please smarten up, I know you can. :D
Are muslims in Turkey doing this?

I don't like Muslims at all so I'm upset you are making me defend them. Stop it. I'm on your side. They are fucking nuts. My only point is so are you.

“Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.” – Anonymous

Are muslims in Turkey doing this?

I don't like Muslims at all so I'm upset you are making me defend them. Stop it. I'm on your side. They are fucking nuts. My only point is so are you.

“Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.” – Anonymous
Muslims in Turkey would LOVE to cut every infidel's head off. But you knew that already. Now get up off of that smelly carpet, you've kissed it enough for today.

Go kiss a fucking smelly carpet, you terrorist sympathizer.

A simple "no" would have sufficed.

You don't speak for any Muslims. (Nor, it seems, Christians)

Get to know some Americans who are also Muslim, I implore you.

Muslims-WorldPremierePoster.jpg

All Muslims want to live by sharia law, otherwise, well, they're not real Muslims, are they?

All Muslims want to live by sharia law, otherwise, well, they're not real Muslims, are they?

Not true anymore than the majority of Catholics supporting gay marriage, masterbating or divorcing aren't "real Christians".

Get to know some Muslims. I met a lot in the military. Try there.

Not true anymore than the majority of Catholics supporting gay marriage, masterbating or divorcing aren't "real Christians".

Muslims, as per the koran, can obey local laws if they have to, but would much prefer to live under sharia. I bet you never asked any Muslims what they thought.

Extreme Christians are there to laugh at. Extreme Muslims need to be killed quickly.
So...you've signed up for some mercenary group and have volunteered to go fight ISIS, right?

Oh dear.....and now you are upset. I don't sympathize with terrorists at all....of all kinds. If you want to kill Muslims because they are simply Muslim.....what does that make YOU?

Right now we aren't. But there was a time. Christianity is about 600 years ahead of their religion, and Judaism is several millennium ahead. And it shows. But if we didn't have a secular government in this country....we might see some Christians behaving badly......like the Puritans did in Massachusetts Bay Colony.

Muslims, as per the koran, can obey local laws if they have to, but would much prefer to live under sharia. I bet you never asked any Muslims what they thought.

You are displaying an appalling ignorance of Muslims, especially American Muslims.

We had 12 hour watches. There weren't many topics we didn't discuss.

Forum List

Back