Atheist: Okay to Disparage Christians, But Islam Off-Limits Because of ‘Fear’

Funny because when I say THEISTS are more murderous than ATHEISTS you THEISTS always claim that us ATHEISTS are more murderous and sinister than religious people could ever be.

Are you retracting that statement now? Are you FINALLY admitting that religions are lies used to control people?

You guys claim the Crusades weren't about killing non christians. You understand that it was more about territory, defending yourselves, etc. But now you seem to admit that religion is the primary reason Islam is at war with us. Thank you! I agree. Religions are bad. Maybe yours isn't as bad but it's still a lie and used to manipulate and control the masses.

Just look at how effectively its working on you.

I don't defend Muslim Americans any more or less than I do you guys. Do I want more muslims moving to America? Fuck no. But do I think Muslim Americans want to take over the world? Not any more than you hope one day your religion converts everyone to Jesus.

Are you saying we should round up, kill, toss out, jail, spy on all Muslim Americans? Are you saying Muslim Americans are all bad?
I think you have me confused with someone else, but yes, all Muslims are bad, even American ones.
You wanted to say something stupid and now you have.
Muslims want to make the whole world sharia. Ok, now you can put your head back in the sand.

Is that what all the many Muslims you know personally have told you?
Yes, every single one. Bar none. Try it yourself sometime, you'll see.
Riiiiiiiight.

I think you have me confused with someone else, but yes, all Muslims are bad, even American ones.
Muslims want to make the whole world sharia. Ok, now you can put your head back in the sand.

Riiiiiiiight.
I give Muslims a little credit on their conviction. If God really talked to Mohammad shouldn't what he said be law?

We don't want the bible to be our law book because deep down, on some level, we understand religions are nothing more than the writings of ancient superstitious men.

I give credit to Christians though because they don't murder atheists. Radical Muslims do.

Keep in mind we aren't defending Islam. It's the absolute worst! I just like pointing out its just another but in the mixed bag of religions.

A guy who's invisible friend tells him to kill people is much worse than the persons who's invisible man says be good. But both are delusional.

I believe we did. Working out quite well when the religious people aren't mucking it up.
More of the naive. All current laws are based upon Judeo Christian mumbo jumbo. We should be able to do what atheists want - murder, rape, steal from the weak.
No they aren't...except for things like those silly Blue laws that are finally going away anyways.
Don't give us that Judeo Christian mumbo jumbo. Humans are no more important than a flea. We are just polar bears in a land of seals and fish.
Interesting that you seem to think that. Does your "Judeo Christian mumbo jumbo" teach that?
Who the hell are you to think humans are above all other life? Denying Darwin simply proves you atheists are full of crap.
Just because we believe Darwin regarding evolution does not mean we want our country run under the survival of the fittest rule. That would be Libertarians.[/QUOTE]
Too funny watching atheists hiding behind the concept of morality so they don't have to face the reality of evolution. If you really believed in what you preach you'd be for killing.

More of the naive. All current laws are based upon Judeo Christian mumbo jumbo. We should be able to do what atheists want - murder, rape, steal from the weak.
No they aren't...except for things like those silly Blue laws that are finally going away anyways.
Don't give us that Judeo Christian mumbo jumbo. Humans are no more important than a flea. We are just polar bears in a land of seals and fish.
Interesting that you seem to think that. Does your "Judeo Christian mumbo jumbo" teach that?
Who the hell are you to think humans are above all other life? Denying Darwin simply proves you atheists are full of crap.
Just because we believe Darwin regarding evolution does not mean we want our country run under the survival of the fittest rule. That would be Libertarians.
Too funny watching atheists hiding behind the concept of morality so they don't have to face the reality of evolution. If you really believed in what you preach you'd be for killing.[/QUOTE]
Only retards like you. But before you are born.

I was looking at these girls at the gym tonight full of tattoos showing all their skin cleavage ass. It made me think about what conservative Christians think about women like that in America. You have to admit conservative Christians think very similar to what the Taliban would think about those women. And if those women are not practicing Christians who have been saved Christians actually believe that that person is going to burn in hell for all eternity. If that's not very Taliban I don't know what is

Just because we believe Darwin regarding evolution does not mean we want our country run under the survival of the fittest rule. That would be Libertarians.
Too funny watching atheists hiding behind the concept of morality so they don't have to face the reality of evolution. If you really believed in what you preach you'd be for killing.
Only retards like you. But before you are born.

I was looking at these girls at the gym tonight full of tattoos showing all their skin cleavage ass. It made me think about what conservative Christians think about women like that in America. You have to admit conservative Christians think very similar to what the Taliban would think about those women. And if those women are not practicing Christians who have been saved Christians actually believe that that person is going to burn in hell for all eternity. If that's not very Taliban I don't know what is[/QUOTE]

You don't know what is.

Most atheists are disgusting cowards there days, but some can at least admit to it.

And since Atheists are shameless cowards this wont cause the libtard to reconsider any of his values; atheists are not known for that.

"An atheist professor said Tuesday that it’s acceptable to criticize Christians but not Muslims, because he does not “fear” retaliation from Christians.

“I know what keeps me from critiquing Islam on my blog is just fear,” Phil Zuckerman said at a discussion on religious liberty at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. “I’ve got three kids.

“So I know I can say anything about Christianity or Mormonism, and I’m not living in fear, which is a testament to Christianity and Mormonism, and that’s wonderful. Thank you,” said Zuckerman..."

Most atheists are disgusting cowards there days, but some can at least admit to it.

And since Atheists are shameless cowards this wont cause the libtard to reconsider any of his values; atheists are not known for that.

"An atheist professor said Tuesday that it’s acceptable to criticize Christians but not Muslims, because he does not “fear” retaliation from Christians.

“I know what keeps me from critiquing Islam on my blog is just fear,” Phil Zuckerman said at a discussion on religious liberty at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. “I’ve got three kids.

“So I know I can say anything about Christianity or Mormonism, and I’m not living in fear, which is a testament to Christianity and Mormonism, and that’s wonderful. Thank you,” said Zuckerman..."

Of course they don't fear retaliation, they don't even fear God. No fire insurance policy will cover you in hell, so they may as well get ready for the ultimate burn.

Christans don't go around usually saying "I kill you", but many muslims that have any issue threaten, mob, riot or just go off the deep end. We have all seen so much violence over issue that should not even get a raise from true muslims. People that don't understand or have experience with radical islam see the news and what muslims do to their "enemy".
Lack of knowledge or experience brings fear. People don't know what type of muslims live in their area, so they begin to fear all muslims.
True not all muslims would consider certain issue amusing rather than offensive, but they are not all angry radical violent people ready to riot in the street, burning flags or behead others.

upload_2015-11-2_18-12-50.png

Most are just ordinary hard working people, just trying to get through the day, like everyone else.

Best advice, know your neighbors. Don't go out of your way to offend others.

That so called atheist is not an atheist, all theologies are equally false.

Of course they don't fear retaliation, they don't even fear God. No fire insurance policy will cover you in hell, so they may as well get ready for the ultimate burn.
tell us another farie tale auntie spinster#

Why don't christians believe their god can take the criticism?

Seriously. Belief in various gods has been around long before "Christianity" came along. I think your late comer god can take the heat.

Christans don't go around usually saying "I kill you", but many muslims that have any issue threaten, mob, riot or just go off the deep end. We have all seen so much violence over issue that should not even get a raise from true muslims. People that don't understand or have experience with radical islam see the news and what muslims do to their "enemy".
Lack of knowledge or experience brings fear. People don't know what type of muslims live in their area, so they begin to fear all muslims.
True not all muslims would consider certain issue amusing rather than offensive, but they are not all angry radical violent people ready to riot in the street, burning flags or behead others.

View attachment 53792

Most are just ordinary hard working people, just trying to get through the day, like everyone else.

And Muslims have been the victims of rabid radicals far more than any other religion.

View attachment 53792

And Muslims have been the victims of rabid radicals far more than any other religion.

You mean Muslims have been the victims of other Muslims. When they aren't raping, enslaving, or killing infidels, they are killing each other because it's in their nature.

I was not disposed to play your guessing games.

No, we are not at war with Turkey or Saudi Arabia but we are at war with fanatical Islam on many fronts and against many different cells or ideologies within Islam. And some of them do reside in Saudi Arabia and Turkey as well I might imagine.

So what was your clever point?

Mine is simply this. God is real, the devil is real, and evil becomes far greater in this world when it turns into a diabolical ideology. 25,000 attacks on innocent people resulting most often in mass murder is diabolical and that is what free nations and good people and Christianity must be at war with. If you want to be a pacifist and play hide and seek I cannot stop you.
So you agree we are not at war with Islam. We are at war with some radical muslims but not at war with Islam.

We all understand who we are at war with. We get the seriousness. You aren't alone. We are on your side. We just don't like you guys planning the war strategy because you really suck at it.

Stay the course - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
We are at war with islam. The sooner people realize that all Muslims want to take over the world, the better we'll all be.

No we are not....just like we are not at war with christianity...or at war with christmas. That's just ridiculous. Don't sound like a western version of the Taliban or ISIS.
Is there anything all Christians want? Does the Pope speak for all Christians? Does anyone? Then how can all Muslims want the same thing?
Your major mistake is comparing Christianity to Islam. Christians gave up the barbaric stuff in the bible eons ago. Muslims want all infidels either converted to Islam or killed. Muslims in the US would prefer to live under sharia law. Go ahead, ask as many as you want.

I just asked 4 and they all said you are full of shit. Now you will claim they are lying. Right?

No, you're lying.

So you agree we are not at war with Islam. We are at war with some radical muslims but not at war with Islam.

We all understand who we are at war with. We get the seriousness. You aren't alone. We are on your side. We just don't like you guys planning the war strategy because you really suck at it.

Stay the course - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
We are at war with islam. The sooner people realize that all Muslims want to take over the world, the better we'll all be.

No we are not....just like we are not at war with christianity...or at war with christmas. That's just ridiculous. Don't sound like a western version of the Taliban or ISIS.
Is there anything all Christians want? Does the Pope speak for all Christians? Does anyone? Then how can all Muslims want the same thing?
Your major mistake is comparing Christianity to Islam. Christians gave up the barbaric stuff in the bible eons ago. Muslims want all infidels either converted to Islam or killed. Muslims in the US would prefer to live under sharia law. Go ahead, ask as many as you want.
I agree. Christianity is a much more evolved lie. Unfortunately we're going to have to deal with Islam until it evolves.

We already see we can live with Muslim Americans. So Islam is bad in bad countries.

Forum List

Back