Atheist Stand to Lose the Most.

pywakit, I must object to number #5. You're trying to apply contemporary law to events that are alleged to have occurred ~2000 years ago. If you object to Mary's age, it is on you to demonstrate why her age makes the event objectionable.

Froggy, if you are like most believers I know you ... "fear God". This has always bothered me. Why in the world would you want to spend eternity in the company of a god who has ...

1. Given us the 'free choice' between loving him or burning for all eternity ( Isn't this blatant coersion? What value could your god possibly place on the love granted him through threat of eternal agony, and torture? )

2. Created hell in the first place

3. Shown a psychopathic need for adulation and worship

4. Shown a complete disdain for women

5. Impregnated a 14 year old girl ( who clearly wasn't capable of consenting ... no hot 18 year old virgin in ALL the land? Riiiiight! )

6. Cast his children into a barren wasteland for seeking nothing more than knowledge

7. Bargained with Abraham over the number of 'righteous men' in Sodom, then failed to realize that Lott lived there, too ( was not Lott righteous? )

8. Never cared about the righteous WOMEN, or CHILDREN, or SLAVES who ALSO resided in Sodom ( unless we are to believe it was populated only by homosexual male adults ... except for Lott's wife and daughters )

9. SLAUGHTERED ( MURDERED ) every single person there ... and just for good measure all the inhabitants of Gomora, too

10. Showed us all his disgust for homosexuality, but in the same breath condoned incest ( all chatty-Cathy with Abraham, but someone was missing in action when Lott's retarded daughters were getting him drunk and screwing his brains out night after night ...) ???????? So why didn't he mention there was no need to screw their Dad, as there were in fact PLENTY OF OTHER HUMANS on earth at that time? And was Lott really all that drunk? So tell me where in your 'good book' does it say ... "DON"T FUCK YOUR DAUGHTERS"?

THIS is the GOD you think is so adorable? You really want to spend eternity with this nutbag?

Am I missing something here?
You were given freewill to choose, if it was as you tell it he would not have given you free will you'd just been destroyed for doing evil. As for sodom it was destroyed because Abraham failed to find ten righteous men. As far as the daughters it was there evilness to get their father drunk to have sex with him to gain something for themselves (another example of free will) And yes heaven will be glorious.
Does God strike you down every time you sin?

So where was "Sodom"? Was it close to where Noah build his magical Ark? Exactly how many millions of pairs of animals were on that Ark?

What will heaven be like? Will it be the land of "Milk and Cookies"?

When Jesus comes back, what will he be wearing?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bNern0k03U[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Froggy wrote ... in part

Does God strike you down every time you sin? He doesn't even demand you choose him, he left the choice to you. So accept the consequences for your decision.

This is insanity. He doesn't DEMAND it? Are you kidding? When the only alternative he gives you is eternal TORTURE? Gee whiz. Wonder which one I'll choose ... Hmmmm.

☭proletarian☭;1827926 said:
Who you are and whether you believe a given claim are not the same thing

Depends how you look at it. Doesnt change the fact that you can choose.

You've demonstrated no such fact.

Right now, choose to truly believe there is no god. Don't just say it, I want you to willfully write upon your heart that there is no no god- or that there is no god but Allah and Mohammed was his prophet. Choose that men are sexy and choose to be a homosexual.

After all, it's all just a choice, right? :rolleyes:

Proletarian wrote ...

pywakit, I must object to number #5. You're trying to apply contemporary law to events that are alleged to have occurred ~2000 years ago. If you object to Mary's age, it is on you to demonstrate why her age makes the event objectionable.

No, I am not. People had essentially the same 'genetic' lifespan as they do now. Yes, the AVERAGE age was lower than today, but young girls were just that. Young girls. What makes you think they were any more capable of making such an important decision ( allowing an eternally old being to impregnate them ) when girls of that period were taught ZIP!?? A 14 year old today could make a way better informed choice than a 14 year old of those days. GIRLS WERE PROPERTY. WOMEN WERE PROPERTY! They did whatever they were told or there were serious consequences. Get real. God could have at least screwed a 18 -35 year old. He didn't want to. Clearly.

So you say you object based on age, but then argue that it's objectionable based on a level of ignorance caused by her sex and the treatment of all females rather than being a product of her age. Then you repeat your objection based on her age...

I get the impression you're not used to thinking through what you're about to say.

It IS NOT FREE WILL if there is coersion. Who WOULDN'T be terrified of being tortured for eternity? You are truly blinded by your belief. The simplest concepts escape you ( both ). You just go along with any insanity your god chooses to perpetrate on those children he 'loves' so much. He is SICK. And you are too, to believe, and condone this sickness.

You idiots. Do you even hear yourselves? He MURDERED all those people. ALL of them. Did Lott talk to EVERY man in Sodom? Did he talk to EVERY woman? Did he talk to EVERY child? Did he talk to EVERY slave? And even if he did, what was his polling method?

"Hey! You there! You righteous?" What if the dude didn't feel like revealing personal info to Lott? "None of your F'ing business!"

And who gives a shit if it was 1 man or 10? God fucking murdered everyone .... for what? For exercising the FREE choice he granted them? Wasn't enough that they were going to spend eternity in HELL. Nope. Not good enough for your petulant little psychopath. He could have appeared to them ... just like he did to Abraham, and given them the chance to fly right. Nope. couldn't do that either.

And check your bible idiot. Lott's daughters were not EVIL! They were under the mistaken impression that they and their dad were the only LIVING beings left on EARTH!
But Lott's wife was certainly portrayed as evil, wasn't she ....? This whole fucked up story was just the men of the day expressing their sick pathos aganst women, and their desire to fuck little girls.

GET REAL. Knuckleheads.

wow... even I think pywakit's being unnecessarily caustic

and if that's not a litmus test for being an ass, I don't know what is

Why would I want to believe in such an egotistical being? Why does he or she need unconditional love? Why would he damn me in hell for eternity for doing nothing other than not believing in him?

Doesn't sound like any person I want to know...

☭proletarian☭;1828051 said:
So you say you object based on age, but then argue that it's objectionable based on a level of ignorance caused by her sex and the treatment of all females rather than being a product of her age. Then you repeat your objection based on her age...

I get the impression you're not used to thinking through what you're about to say.

You miss the point entirely. I don't care if god screwed mary. Mostly because this is all a sick fairy tale anyway. The point is, he KNEW what was in the hearts of EVERY human alive. There were undoubtably older women ... still a virgin ( what's up with that? ) with 'pure' hearts who would have done just fine.

No matter what this fuck up does ... no matter how sick ... you just go along with it. If a HUMAN did the things god did, they would be labeled the WORST OF THE WORST OF THE WORST. They'd be tarred and feathered. Burned at the stake. Tortured for YEARS for pulling crap like this.

Your god is pathetic. A killer of innocent children. Just cuz he's pissed. Fuck your god and fuck you.

( I'm brand new here! How am I doin'? Lol )

[quo

You miss the point entirely. I don't care if god screwed mary. Mostly because this is all a sick fairy tale anyway. The point is, he KNEW what was in the hearts of EVERY human alive. There were undoubtably older women ... still a virgin ( what's up with that? ) with 'pure' hearts who would have done just fine.

No matter what this fuck up does ... no matter how sick ... you just go along with it. If a HUMAN did the things god did, they would be labeled the WORST OF THE WORST OF THE WORST. They'd be tarred and feathered. Burned at the stake. Tortured for YEARS for pulling crap like this.

Your god is pathetic. A killer of innocent children. Just cuz he's pissed. Fuck your god and fuck you.

The problem is, the Bible was a fairytale written by humans. I find it amazing otherwise rational human beings still believe in it...but there ya go...

I don't expect you to stay long; you're not a very smart troll and your aim sucks.

☭proletarian☭;1828107 said:
wow... even I think pywakit's being unnecessarily caustic

and if that's not a litmus test for being an ass, I don't know what is

Lol. Just playin' with ya. Don't take it personally. Sure, I am an ass. But a truthful one.

☭proletarian☭;1828131 said:

I don't expect you to stay long; you're not a very smart troll and your aim sucks.

No doubt. It doesn't take me long to tire of self-righteous ignorance. But I might hang out for a while. Why don't you actually address the VALID points I made instead of crying about my lack of elequence? Or my ( apparent ) lack of respect for fools.

Not really. So far you seem like a really moronic ass and you've yet to show yourself to be truthful at all.

You'll never make it into the Sphincter's Guild at this rate.

I'll address your valid points when you make some ;)

Froggy, if you are like most believers I know you ... "fear God". This has always bothered me. Why in the world would you want to spend eternity in the company of a god who has ...

1. Given us the 'free choice' between loving him or burning for all eternity ( Isn't this blatant coersion? What value could your god possibly place on the love granted him through threat of eternal agony, and torture? )

2. Created hell in the first place

3. Shown a psychopathic need for adulation and worship

4. Shown a complete disdain for women

5. Impregnated a 14 year old girl ( who clearly wasn't capable of consenting ... no hot 18 year old virgin in ALL the land? Riiiiight! )

6. Cast his children into a barren wasteland for seeking nothing more than knowledge

7. Bargained with Abraham over the number of 'righteous men' in Sodom, then failed to realize that Lott lived there, too ( was not Lott righteous? )

8. Never cared about the righteous WOMEN, or CHILDREN, or SLAVES who ALSO resided in Sodom ( unless we are to believe it was populated only by homosexual male adults ... except for Lott's wife and daughters )

9. SLAUGHTERED ( MURDERED ) every single person there ... and just for good measure all the inhabitants of Gomora, too

10. Showed us all his disgust for homosexuality, but in the same breath condoned incest ( all chatty-Cathy with Abraham, but someone was missing in action when Lott's retarded daughters were getting him drunk and screwing his brains out night after night ...) ???????? So why didn't he mention there was no need to screw their Dad, as there were in fact PLENTY OF OTHER HUMANS on earth at that time? And was Lott really all that drunk? So tell me where in your 'good book' does it say ... "DON"T FUCK YOUR DAUGHTERS"?

THIS is the GOD you think is so adorable? You really want to spend eternity with this nutbag?

Am I missing something here?
You were given freewill to choose, if it was as you tell it he would not have given you free will you'd just been destroyed for doing evil. As for sodom it was destroyed because Abraham failed to find ten righteous men. As far as the daughters it was there evilness to get their father drunk to have sex with him to gain something for themselves (another example of free will) And yes heaven will be glorious.
Does God strike you down every time you sin?

So where was "Sodom"? Was it close to where Noah build his magical Ark? Exactly how many millions of pairs of animals were on that Ark?

What will heaven be like? Will it be the land of "Milk and Cookies"?

When Jesus comes back, what will he be wearing?

Lighten up. Everyone has the right to be wrong. If you can't appreciate the belief set of another human, at least respect the humanity that belief in something is.

Last edited:
You have to wonder how all those catholic priests managed to gloss over the 'man with man' abomination shit in the bible. Hey! I know! They said "Well, the bible doesn't actually say ANYTHING about a MAN fucking a BOY!" Cool!!! Lol.

Oh yes. Clearly religion has been a blessing for mankind.

Forum List

Back