Atheists are hoping aliens from outer space will contact us...

I have a philosophical question for all the "non-believers" here...

Do you hope you are right or hope you are wrong?
What makes that philosophical....

Because it is, dumbass.
Not unless it comes along with goofy implications that arent really there except for in the narrative in your brain theyll build.

Can you not answer the question?
Yes!

are we having fun yet?

EDIT: forgot boss is a dumbass so more detailed on the way

Yes I can not (refuse) answer the question!

Last edited:
Do I wish I knew instead of not knowing?

uh fuck yea

So you hope you're wrong? :dunno:
How can I be wrong about what my own brain knows or doesnt know...

thats why for an agnostic, your question is malformed

and boss, you can go back through YEARS of g.t. posts and find that ive always been agnostic.

not once did i affirm god doesnt exist.

i mock false evidences that he does.....because i find them absurd, and to be born of folks' ego, fear and gullibility.

This reminds me of the old man/woman map joke

Woman ~ You are lost

I've never been lost, just a bit confused at times.

Pull over and ask for directions

No way, that's no fun

uh fuck yea

and boss, you can go back through YEARS of g.t. posts and find that ive always been agnostic.

i mock false evidences that he does.....because i find them absurd, and to be born of folks' ego, fear and gullibility.

Well my question is for "non-believers" as I stated. By adopting the "Agnostic" label you automatically disqualify yourself as a "non-believer" because you are stating you are uncertain. The problem is, we often find you arguing vociferously against what you claim you're uncertain about. You can't really have it both ways... You can't say "I don't believe God exists but I don't know if God exists or not!" This is a contradiction of yourself.

I have a philosophical question for all the "non-believers" here...

Do you hope you are right or hope you are wrong?

Ain't no hope to it

I KNOW I am left

Ahh.. Another Atheist afraid to answer my question!
Assumes facts not in evidence counselor

The fact is you've avoided answering my question.
What question is that?

The one I asked which you quoted several times.

uh fuck yea

Well my question is for "non-believers" as I stated. By adopting the "Agnostic" label you automatically disqualify yourself as a "non-believer" because you are stating you are uncertain. The problem is, we often find you arguing vociferously against what you claim you're uncertain about. You can't really have it both ways... You can't say "I don't believe God exists but I don't know if God exists or not!" This is a contradiction of yourself.
uh, no its not its your lack of discernment is what it is

i am consistent.

im sorry for your error.

uh fuck yea

i am consistent.

im sorry for your error.

I'm not in error.

uh fuck yea

i am consistent.

im sorry for your error.

I'm not in error.
You sure are if youre trying to claim my inconsistency on the 1 issue I know, study, read and debate most about.

Im more consistent on the Universal First cause issue than the Giants are at losing.

Just because you misinterpret and assume over and over ad nauseum....doesnt mean I am whatever your bloviations babble.

It doesnt work like that.

What makes that philosophical....

Because it is, dumbass.
Not unless it comes along with goofy implications that arent really there except for in the narrative in your brain theyll build.

Can you not answer the question?
Its malformed.

Non believer in what? god? which god? define god...

define non believer....

passive lack of belief, or assertive

etc etc

I am agnostic - it means "i dont know"

Thats not a belief, its a fact that I dont know. Its literal, god has not been proven or disproven to me.

You have repeatedly professed you don't believe in God. You are here in this thread, literally mocking and ridiculing human spirituality. It's FAR too late to claim you aren't sure or you don't know what you believe. It seems you are now trying to backtrack so you don't have to answer my question.

You clearly don't listen. I don't believe in the god you are talking about either but could there be a creator? Sure there could be. But it never visited and any speculation about heaven and hell are just humans wishful thinking.

I say spirituality being provided as proof is ridiculous.

I say spirituality being provided as proof is ridiculous ...

upload_2017-9-14_15-0-2.jpeg

the cicada transforms itself from one being to another, whatother method could be employed than a spiritual one during the transition.

whatever "transitional" fossils there are only represent the intermediary step during a proving period before in a single step an entirely new example emerges from a parent of entirely different composition that then reproduces the new example from that point forward. the process is spiritually composed to transfer from each generation to the next.

all beings, Flora and Fauna poses the initiating spirituality of life and the enabling of ever expansive results that life itself represents. the physiology is the resultant physical example.

humanity if devolving spiritually from its origination as may be possible will prove spirituality by the inevitable outcome of extinction.

uh fuck yea

i am consistent.

im sorry for your error.

I'm not in error.
You're like the pope. Infallible.

I hope I'm right because if I'm right, guys like me get into heaven if a such place exists. And if I'm right and there is no heaven then I didn't waste my life waiting for an afterlife. I didn't cope with a shitty life in hopes that an afterlife would be better. I knew this was it and so I made the most of it.

I don't think you've fully considered the consequences of Atheism. For the record, I don't believe you're really an Atheist. I think you're living in denial of what you instinctively know is the truth. You have simply bowed to social pressure because you think that makes you cool and hip.

Well I'm an agnostic atheist. I truly don't believe. Even though you think because I believe in karma that I do. Because I'm starting to doubt karma too. I have repeatedly mocked religions for years and I just got a fat raise and met a nice woman. That doesn't happen to people who god is punishing, does it?

But what you guys will do is wait for something bad to happen and then say, "see, god's getting you back".

I hope I'm right because if I'm right, guys like me get into heaven if a such place exists. And if I'm right and there is no heaven then I didn't waste my life waiting for an afterlife. I didn't cope with a shitty life in hopes that an afterlife would be better. I knew this was it and so I made the most of it.

I don't think you've fully considered the consequences of Atheism. For the record, I don't believe you're really an Atheist. I think you're living in denial of what you instinctively know is the truth. You have simply bowed to social pressure because you think that makes you cool and hip.

Well I'm an agnostic atheist. I truly don't believe. Even though you think because I believe in karma that I do. Because I'm starting to doubt karma too. I have repeatedly mocked religions for years and I just got a fat raise and met a nice woman. That doesn't happen to people who god is punishing, does it?

But what you guys will do is wait for something bad to happen and then say, "see, god's getting you back".

Well again... it goes back to what I said to GT... you can't have it BOTH ways! You cannot LOGICALLY say: I DO NOT BELIEVE GOD EXISTS ....AND... at the same time-- I'M NOT SURE IF GOD EXISTS! One statement contradicts the other. IF you don't believe God exists, you are an atheist, if you're not sure, you're agnostic.

You claim to be both which means you're agnostic but you enjoy acting like an atheist smart ass.

Forum List

Back