Atheists Want Proof Of God?

Man, that's a lot of fartsmoke, even for you. Do you make this up as you go along?

Haha. You don't understand physics, either.

To you and harmonica, the evidence of a real 4th dimension would be cause for the believers to break out some champagne. Of course, you simpletons will remain duh.
Man, that's a lot of fartsmoke, even for you. Do you make this up as you go along?

To you and harmonica, the evidence of a real 4th dimension would be cause for the believers to break out some champagne. Of course, you simpletons will remain duh.
What you said makes no sense, and I bet you can't back it up with proper links. Which makes it fartsmoke. You should open a window.

It would be about as believable as the existence of a higher being is to you today.
So what? The same goes for rainbow unicorns. 400 years ago i could have found an ignorant peasant and convinced him that planets were not stars, using the evidence. You have no such tools available to you. Your comparison is idiotic. You're a cheap conman who claims out of one side of his neck that we can't know if god is real because we are ignorant, then proceeds to insist he is real, because...well...because you say so. You're just like the freaks who say they saw an "unidentified flting object" in one breath, then proceed to identify that object as an alien spacecraft in the next breath. Your garbage argument is older than dirt and equally worthless.

It would be about as believable as the existence of a higher being is to you today.
So what? The same goes for rainbow unicorns. 400 years ago i could have found an ig orang peasant and convinced him that planets were not stars, using the evidence. You have no such tools available to you. Your comparison is idiotic. You're a cheap conman who claims out of one side of his meck that we cant know if god is real because we are ignorant, then proceeds to insist he is real, because...well...because you say so. Youre just like the freaks who say they saw an "unidentified flting object" in one breath, then proceed to identify that object as an alien spacecraft in the next breath. Your garbage argument is older than dirt and equally worthless.
No....my comparison is realistic.
Your's is 2 dimensional at best.
You assume that all there is to know about God is known.
Same goes for how the Universe came into being.

No....my comparison is realistic
And obviously stupid and worthless, as it applies equally to rainbow unicorns and magical fairy dust. Good for you, you just put your magical horseshit on the same shelf as rainbow unicorns and fairy dust, where it belongs. I suppose that's progress, of a sort.

And thank you for the demonstration of what belief and ignorance do to a person. You said a lot of very wrong and ignorant things about planets and stars. You were corrected with factual information. Did you acknowledge that you were wrong and learned something? Of course not. In fact, I bet you look over your shoulder and then say the same stupid shit, at the very next opportunity. And thats faith + ignorance for you. On display.

What you said makes no sense, and I bet you can't back it up with proper links. Which makes it fartsmoke. You should open a window.

I can only answer to the best of my ability. If I didn't understand someone's reply to my question, then I would ask for clarification or break it down to simpler components instead of criticizing them.

If you do not trust me, then you should not be asking me questions. I'm going to assume you do not trust me, so won't your answer questions anymore. I'll gladly reply to your arguments.

My argument was to establish the 4th dimension as real. People theorize the 4th dimension as spacetime or time. How does it relate to God? We understand God transcends time, so he would be a resident of the 4th dimension. People assume there are more dimensions, but let's establish there is a real 4th dimension first.

If you had paid attention to what I said about God being holy and hating sin, then you would have realized that Adam's sin made it so that God would not be able to live in this physical world. This is probably part of the reason why we inherited Adam's sin. We can only live in the physical world. It also gave Satan dominion, i.e. power, over this world. If Satan is the "god of the world and prince of the power of the air," then it explains why Adam and Eve's lineage was wiped out. Also, it explains why you and atheists write God as god and honor Satan.

Last edited:

What if you're wrong, JB, and you cease to exist once you die. No consciousness after you die. The reality would be that nothing matters, except in making life easier for future generations. Meaning that religion has to be dropped, like a mike, so that people don't die unnecessarily.

Religions don't do that. They want to perpetuate the nonsense, so they can keep making money, and retain power.

The Vatican has over 8 billion dollars in assets.

8 fucking BILLION

And they made that by fooling you, and making you kill millions of people.

You have to take a step back and realize what they are doing to you.

And realize the ancient texts that I have been putting forth to you. And realize that you are being taken advantage of.

8 Billion dollars! 8 Billion!!!!

I wish I thought of it first.... But i'm too young.

What if you're wrong, JB, and you cease to exist once you die. No consciousness after you die. The reality would be that nothing matters, except in making life easier for future generations. Meaning that religion has to be dropped, like a mike, so that people don't die unnecessarily.

Religions don't do that. They want to perpetuate the nonsense, so they can keep making money, and retain power.

Talk about fartsmoke, haha.

The theory of a 4th dimension is even before Einstein's theory of relativity. We have imagined to be able to see things in 3-D and we are able to do so now with 3-D glasses. The technology has gotten much better as we have holograms now.

We also have the ability to better see 3-D objects in 4-D with the aid of a computer. Thus, the thinking is it's just a matter of time before we can demonstrate Einstein's theory of special relativity and show there is a 4th dimension.

We have spent a tremendous amount of money on LHC in order to understand Higgs boson (God particle), the Higgs field, and subatomic particles and how they interact with each other. One of the things we have not understood is whether gravity has a particle associated with it. The theory is this graviton is what causes gravity to be a weak force so that a magnetic force can overcome it. It goes into another dimension.

Does this answer the question is this proof of God? No. It's just more evidence for God, but the only proof in this world is faith. We still won't be able to travel into the 4th dimension. We hypothesize that we can do this through a wormhole, but we may not be able to survive there. Can a flatlander survive in the 3-D world? Probably not. They would likely get crushed.

I care that people like you try to FORCE your religion and beliefs on us throughout society.
Can you describe the ways believers are forcing non-believers to become believers?

"Can you describe the ways believers are forcing non-believers to become believers?"

That isn't what I said so I will not defend it.

What I said was; "I care that people like you try to FORCE your religion and beliefs on us throughout society."

and THAT I can prove....

First and foremost just by demanding that MY kids be FORCED to be subjected to YOUR religion in public schools!

keep your religion OUT OF schools, government, the military
So many of the worlds evil men believed just as you do.

The theory of a 4th dimension is even before Einstein's theory of relativity. We have imagined to be able to see things in 3-D and we are able to do so now with 3-D glasses. The technology has gotten much better as we have holograms now.

We also have the ability to better see 3-D objects in 4-D with the aid of a computer. Thus, the thinking is it's just a matter of time before we can demonstrate Einstein's theory of special relativity and show there is a 4th dimension.

We have spent a tremendous amount of money on LHC in order to understand Higgs boson (God particle), the Higgs field, and subatomic particles and how they interact with each other. One of the things we have not understood is whether gravity has a particle associated with it. The theory is this graviton is what causes gravity to be a weak force so that a magnetic force can overcome it. It goes into another dimension.

Does this answer the question is this proof of God? No. It's just more evidence for God, but the only proof in this world is faith. We still won't be able to travel into the 4th dimension. We hypothesize that we can do this through a wormhole, but we may not be able to survive there. Can a flatlander survive in the 3-D world? Probably not. They would likely get crushed.
That's whatever you call farts and smoke.

It's smoke and mirrors, and it's all false.

Don't understand what profit you are making from it.

Nothing in that confused, rambling tirade is evidence for your gods or anyone else’s gods.

Karl Marx was a hundred years ago. The Vatican has 8 billion dollars today. In their coffers. 8 billion!

Why is this wrong?

I can only answer to the best of my ability. If I didn't understand someone's reply to my question, then I would ask for clarification or break it down to simpler components instead of criticizing them.

If you do not trust me, then you should not be asking me questions. I'm going to assume you do not trust me, so won't your answer questions anymore. I'll gladly reply to your arguments.

My argument was to establish the 4th dimension as real. People theorize the 4th dimension as spacetime or time. How does it relate to God? We understand God transcends time, so he would be a resident of the 4th dimension. People assume there are more dimensions, but let's establish there is a real 4th dimension first.

If you had paid attention to what I said about God being holy and hating sin, then you would have realized that Adam's sin made it so that God would not be able to live in this physical world. This is probably part of the reason why we inherited Adam's sin. We can only live in the physical world. It also gave Satan dominion, i.e. power, over this world. If Satan is the "god of the world and prince of the power of the air," then it explains why Adam and Eve's lineage was wiped out. Also, it explains why you and atheists write God as god and honor Satan.
If god hates sin, why did he put it here? Is god a fucking retard?

I sure hope that you have a window open.

Forum List

Back