Atheists Want Proof Of God?

Faith is something I believe. How would I prove I believe it?
Why would I lie about it? Why does it bother you?
From a practical perspective, we could the "Aztecs" of "our location in the Universe."

We could assume at least one intelligent life form in every galaxy in our known Universe.

Our galaxy is not the oldest in the Universe.

I care that people like you try to FORCE your religion and beliefs on us throughout society.
Can you describe the ways believers are forcing non-believers to become believers?

"Can you describe the ways believers are forcing non-believers to become believers?"

That isn't what I said so I will not defend it.

What I said was; "I care that people like you try to FORCE your religion and beliefs on us throughout society."

and THAT I can prove....

First and foremost just by demanding that MY kids be FORCED to be subjected to YOUR religion in public schools!

keep your religion OUT OF schools, government, the military
So many of the worlds evil men believed just as you do.
The same goes for you. What's your point?

I care that people like you try to FORCE your religion and beliefs on us throughout society.
Can you describe the ways believers are forcing non-believers to become believers?

"Can you describe the ways believers are forcing non-believers to become believers?"

What I said was; "I care that people like you try to FORCE your religion and beliefs on us throughout society."

and THAT I can prove....

First and foremost just by demanding that MY kids be FORCED to be subjected to YOUR religion in public schools!

That freedom and liberty cannot exist without morality and virtue?

Man, that's a lot of fartsmoke, even for you. Do you make this up as you go along?

Haha. You don't understand physics, either.

To you and harmonica, the evidence of a real 4th dimension would be cause for the believers to break out some champagne. Of course, you simpletons will remain duh.
What if you're wrong, JB, and you cease to exist once you die. No consciousness after you die. The reality would be that nothing matters, except in making life easier for future generations. Meaning that religion has to be dropped, like a mike, so that people don't die unnecessarily.

Religions don't do that. They want to perpetuate the nonsense, so they can keep making money, and retain power.

Talk about fartsmoke, haha.

The theory of a 4th dimension is even before Einstein's theory of relativity. We have imagined to be able to see things in 3-D and we are able to do so now with 3-D glasses. The technology has gotten much better as we have holograms now.

We also have the ability to better see 3-D objects in 4-D with the aid of a computer. Thus, the thinking is it's just a matter of time before we can demonstrate Einstein's theory of special relativity and show there is a 4th dimension.

We have spent a tremendous amount of money on LHC in order to understand Higgs boson (God particle), the Higgs field, and subatomic particles and how they interact with each other. One of the things we have not understood is whether gravity has a particle associated with it. The theory is this graviton is what causes gravity to be a weak force so that a magnetic force can overcome it. It goes into another dimension.

Does this answer the question is this proof of God? No. It's just more evidence for God, but the only proof in this world is faith. We still won't be able to travel into the 4th dimension. We hypothesize that we can do this through a wormhole, but we may not be able to survive there. Can a flatlander survive in the 3-D world? Probably not. They would likely get crushed.
Does this answer the question is this proof of God? No. It's just more evidence for God

how about proof of the conscious Everlasting ... and if the christian made it there they would be a +1 irregardless of all other matters, distinct from whoever else might already be there.

how about proof of the conscious Everlasting ...

zombie-brain-scan-walking-dead.gif

Has neuroscience found the conscious continues to live on even after death (tv show brain scan)?

how about proof of the conscious Everlasting ...

zombie-brain-scan-walking-dead.gif

Has neuroscience found the conscious continues to live on even after death (tv show brain scan)?

no, good luck with a brain scan, finding life -

images

howabout physiology is a metaphysical substance that disappears when the spiritual content is removed - works for both fauna and flora ... does the body disappear with NDE - if that did happen and they came back, what then - maybe ghosts ...

The brain keeps functioning after death for a while, except for those who are brain dead.

What's your evidence for this? Are you sure brain dead means no neurological function? Are the dead not aware that they died?

The Bible theory states that we all go to Hades and continue to stay there until our final destination. Does that not fit what you said?

The brain keeps functioning after death for a while, except for those who are brain dead.

What's your evidence for this? Are you sure brain dead means no neurological function? Are the dead not aware that they died?

The Bible theory states that we all go to Hades and continue to stay there until our final destination. Does that not fit what you said?

What is this bible theory you have invented?

When did I mention a lake of fire?

Can you not answer my questions?

Hades is a place where the dead go. Not the lake of fire.

No proof that hades exists. Better luck next time.

It goes to show that you were wrong again despite lying to yourself about no evidence of Hades..

The evidence for Hades is in the Bible and that Jesus went there after his death. Another evidence is those who had near death experiences report walking down a pitch black tunnel. It is a common experience.

Why don't you answer my questions? I've answered yours.

It goes to show that you were wrong again despite lying to yourself about no evidence of Hades..

The evidence for Hades is in the Bible and that Jesus went there after his death. Another evidence is those who had near death experiences report walking down a pitch black tunnel. It is a common experience.

The bible isn’t proof of anything, just a book of fiction.

For those who believe no proof is needed. For those who don't belief no amount of proof can ever be enough. attribution unknown

Stephen Meyer...Return of the God Hypothesis if you like scientific proof of an intelligent designer.

and THAT I can prove....

In fact, you are incorrect. That is the point.

Evil men disavow God because it gives them justification for the fulfillment of whatever desire and power they want over men.

Pretty basic psychology here.

The bible isn’t proof of anything, just a book of fiction.

How do you know that? Why do you think the Bible is a work of fiction?

The Bible is a historical and non-fiction book. It goes to show that you do not know where the Bible is filed in the public library. Moreover, I provided the common NDE.

You still cannot answer my questions because you know you are WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. Also, you do not want to answer to God and be responsible for your sins.

Forum List

Back