Athiest Playbook

One has a chick growing inside one doesn't.
and if you crush the shell of the one with a chick growing inside you kill the chick........
I have gushers of blessing flowing in my life. I'm watching a kids religious channel right now and they just sang a song that repeated this over and over for 5 minutes. I was so curious such a repetitive song would go on. Talk about brainwashing kids.

What happened to bugs Bunny?

So what about the pre chick. Life isn't that precious. The world doesn't miss a beat just keeps on turning.
I was simply pointing out you made a mistake. God said don't murder, not don't kill.

So do not murder anyone - also not your animalic brothers and sisters - and also not animals themselves. And it's for everyone much better to remember "Don't kill!". 7+1 letters - in seven days god created the world and now is the eighth day. It's not over yet. God is not dead - he's risen. Who disrespects life disrespects god.

I don't disrespect God

so you don't disrespect life.

I just don't believe in God.

This means now: Either you believe god is not existing or you don't trust in god. In first case : everyone has a belief. I don't know your belief and indeed it's for me personally completly unimportnat what your belief is, I'm interested in the answer you are. Everyone is an answer to everything what had happened before and waht leaded to the own existance. In the second case. To trust in god is more like the art of life itselve. It doesn't mean to spring from a bridge and to expect the hand of god will help. It means god shows signs and ways what are outside of the own person - ... also inside - but the message comes not from the person oneselve - the message comes from god. Even the message "You will die now" is hopefully not a message of fear if god is with us and shows to us that this is in his will. Someone is full of awareness who trusts in god and not a blind subject in a blind world.

If someone or something wants respect from me they'll come and ask for it.

No. You have to respect life - otherwise you are not able to respect yourselve. You are what you are.

They won't tell your ancestors to write a book to give to me telling me what is and is not good.

I tell you what's good and not so good because of a fruit of paradise. You tell me it's not good to tell you what's good. That's what you think what's good.

So until your God shows himself we're going to go with secular laws that us real physical actual humans can agree on.

The words and your spirit here seem not be in balance. The words are words of freedom, self-destination and order - the spirit is a spirit of a hungry revolution looking for the own children.

And I really don't know what to say about abortion because that is disrespecting your life

Strange. No idea what you like to say with this sentence.

I guess but seeing is that it's still in the seed form I think you see the difference between murder and abortion.

To be honest: not really. If I could kill someone and because of this abortion would stop worldwide then I guess I had to do so - even if I would know that I will go to hell for this deed. But that's not the solution for this problem. It would be more easy everyone would live in love of the child in the manger and not in fear of the own children.

I mean you do understand the difference between hard boiling an egg and cutting a chicken's head off right?

Maybe I understand in a better way the difference between an ox and donkey. A donkey hears with his horns.

It's important to me what you believe because you pass laws based on your beliefs and I got to live with you.

I'm not a member of your world - I'm a German. You know this. Your stereotypes have nothing to do with me. What Americans call "justice" in sense of laws is in my eyes often only a kind of joke - even harmful joke sometimes. In general I think laws are counterproductive for justice in many ways. The letter kills but formulas are not empty - there's a spirit inside. I guess with their spirit Christians could live very well in an anarchic world without laws - but an anarchic world without laws could not live. For Germany I would suggest to create completly new laws. Specially this nonsense to say "guilty in the name of ..." has to stop forever. For me personally it's not very important what someone did in the past - it's more important how dangerous someone is for the life of others now and in the future.

Constitution facts logic and science trump all religions not just yours.

Again: I'm a German. I don't discuss about the american constitution because it's sacrosanct. You are using your constitution like a shield - but indeed science is not a religion or an antireligion. People of all religions are able to be scientists.

You are aware this is a US message board? You expect americans to not speak of their own laws as that is their frame reference to compare the world in discussions?
World history and geography and political studies are not a major focus in schools. It is not like the european schools.

Many are trying to understand how things are and why religion and politics are so entangled and viewed across the pond

and if you crush the shell of the one with a chick growing inside you kill the chick........
I have gushers of blessing flowing in my life. I'm watching a kids religious channel right now and they just sang a song that repeated this over and over for 5 minutes. I was so curious such a repetitive song would go on. Talk about brainwashing kids.

So what about the pre chick. Life isn't that precious. The world doesn't miss a beat just keeps on turning.
So do not murder anyone - also not your animalic brothers and sisters - and also not animals themselves. And it's for everyone much better to remember "Don't kill!". 7+1 letters - in seven days god created the world and now is the eighth day. It's not over yet. God is not dead - he's risen. Who disrespects life disrespects god.

I don't disrespect God

This means now: Either you believe god is not existing or you don't trust in god. In first case : everyone has a belief. I don't know your belief and indeed it's for me personally completly unimportnat what your belief is, I'm interested in the answer you are. Everyone is an answer to everything what had happened before and waht leaded to the own existance. In the second case. To trust in god is more like the art of life itselve. It doesn't mean to spring from a bridge and to expect the hand of god will help. It means god shows signs and ways what are outside of the own person - ... also inside - but the message comes not from the person oneselve - the message comes from god. Even the message "You will die now" is hopefully not a message of fear if god is with us and shows to us that this is in his will. Someone is full of awareness who trusts in god and not a blind subject in a blind world.

No. You have to respect life - otherwise you are not able to respect yourselve. You are what you are.

They won't tell your ancestors to write a book to give to me telling me what is and is not good.

I tell you what's good and not so good because of a fruit of paradise. You tell me it's not good to tell you what's good. That's what you think what's good.

So until your God shows himself we're going to go with secular laws that us real physical actual humans can agree on.

The words and your spirit here seem not be in balance. The words are words of freedom, self-destination and order - the spirit is a spirit of a hungry revolution looking for the own children.

And I really don't know what to say about abortion because that is disrespecting your life

I guess but seeing is that it's still in the seed form I think you see the difference between murder and abortion.

To be honest: not really. If I could kill someone and because of this abortion would stop worldwide then I guess I had to do so - even if I would know that I will go to hell for this deed. But that's not the solution for this problem. It would be more easy everyone would live in love of the child in the manger and not in fear of the own children.

I mean you do understand the difference between hard boiling an egg and cutting a chicken's head off right?

Maybe I understand in a better way the difference between an ox and donkey. A donkey hears with his horns.

It's important to me what you believe because you pass laws based on your beliefs and I got to live with you.

I'm not a member of your world - I'm a German. You know this. Your stereotypes have nothing to do with me. What Americans call "justice" in sense of laws is in my eyes often only a kind of joke - even harmful joke sometimes. In general I think laws are counterproductive for justice in many ways. The letter kills but formulas are not empty - there's a spirit inside. I guess with their spirit Christians could live very well in an anarchic world without laws - but an anarchic world without laws could not live. For Germany I would suggest to create completly new laws. Specially this nonsense to say "guilty in the name of ..." has to stop forever. For me personally it's not very important what someone did in the past - it's more important how dangerous someone is for the life of others now and in the future.

Again: I'm a German. I don't discuss about the american constitution because it's sacrosanct. You are using your constitution like a shield - but indeed science is not a religion or an antireligion. People of all religions are able to be scientists.

You are aware this is a US message board? You expect americans to not speak of their own laws as that is their frame reference to compare the world in discussions?

Laws are unimportant if no one believes in justice any longer and tries to bring laws in relation with justice again. An aborted human being is for example not able to ask the USA for a compensation for the own stolen life.

World history and geography and political studies are not a major focus in schools. It is not like the european schools.

Better six hours in school than not to sleep at all.

Many are trying to understand how things are and why religion and politics are so entangled and viewed across the pond

Good luck.

Beer helps. :beer:
Actually they did recreate a big bang in a lab.

Yeah? Pretty cool!

Not the same as recreating creation though, eh? ;)
Our universe is expanding. What's beyond the edge of our universe? Are we like a giant lava lamp? I think so. I think there are probably other universes expanding in fact an infinite number of them. Do universes ever merge and become one big universe?

But I don't claim to know. We aren't even smart enough to get to other stars. The closest one would take 70,000 years to get to. Life might be very common we just don't know it.

And no matter what we learn nothing will prove or disprove pink unicorns or gods.

There is nothing beyond the edge of the universe according to physicists. Literally. No empty space, no 'other side'. Only the absolute value of 'nothing'.

The multi-verse theory is still in early infancy and there is no hard evidence that any other universe exists.

'Gods' are the mental crutch that uneducated people use to make scary reality not so scary. Which is fine as long as they don't try to force it on someone else. But they all seem to love to do just that.

One moment please - do you think because it is nothing beyond the [¿not existing?] edge of the universe this has something to do with a discrepancy between science and christian religion? Is a sentence like "God created the world out of nothing" not known in your culture? Christians say so since more than 1500 years. I remember St. Augustine who said something like: Before god created the world was nothing and the words of creation god used are timeless words.

Last edited:

I don't disrespect God

Laws are unimportant if no one believes in justice any longer and tries to bring laws in relation with justice again. An aborted human being is for example not able to ask the USA for a compensation for the own stolen life.

Good luck.

It is not a human being yet while in the women's body. Why must she carry a fetus for nine months if she does not want or is not ready to care for a child? Why is a seed more important than a living tree?

A seed is vulnerable for years to many threats from weather to animals. A full grown tree can produce many seeds , the a seed will take a long time before it is read to produce seeds. If the forest is already crowded a seed will not thrive.

A woman has a right to determine what happens to her body. A save abortion will still allow her to have children later in life when she is ready. A back street abortion might well damage her permanently so she can never have children or even result in her death. Without a safe abortion you are risking not just a fetus but the woman as well.

You do not have the right to force a woman to carry a child is she does not want to. You are essentially making a slave for nine months and putting her though pain and suffering from morning sickness, deforming her body to labor. Slavery and torture, then she is either tied to carrying for the child or it goes into a failing adoption, foster care and family service. You are creating a child with mental scars just be prevent a women from having the freedom of her own body.

Where is the logic? You harm two lives while making a farce of the first amendment. The fetus cannot exist without the women and she have a right to her own life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.
Slavery was abolished and you want to bring it back?

There is not law that forces a women to be a baby factory.

Pregnancy is a commitment. No women should be force to carry and give birth if she is not fully ready to commit to do so. There enough unwanted children in this over populated world, and far too many in poverty or abused.

Good luck.

It is not a human being yet while in the women's body.

What's nonsense and everyone who is able to think knows it. Children from human beings are human beings and not hippopotami or spiders.

Why must she carry a fetus for nine months if she does not want or is not ready to care for a child? Why is a seed more important than a living tree?

I wonder myselve always why men are not existing in this discussion.

A seed is vulnerable for years to many threats from weather to animals. A full grown tree

Trees? Seeds? What about to speak about bees, beers, berries or extrabearastrians? I don't see any sense in such a war of words. If someone had aborted you then you would not live now.

can produce many seeds , the a seed will take a long time before it is read to produce seeds. If the forest is already crowded a seed will not thrive.

A woman has a right to determine what happens to her body. A save abortion will still allow her to have children later in life when she is ready. A back street abortion might well damage her permanently so she can never have children or even result in her death. Without a safe abortion you are risking not just a fetus but the woman as well.

You do not have the right to force a woman to carry a child is she does not want to. You are essentially making a slave for nine months and putting her though pain and suffering from morning sickness, deforming her body to labor. Slavery and torture, then she is either tied to carrying for the child or it goes into a failing adoption, foster care and family service. You are creating a child with mental scars just be prevent a women from having the freedom of her own body.

Where is the logic? You harm two lives while making a farce of the first amendment. The fetus cannot exist without the women and she have a right to her own life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

Pregnancy is a commitment. No women should be force to carry and give birth if she is not fully ready to commit to do so. There enough unwanted children in this over populated world, and far too many in poverty or abused.

Your arguments are not convincing me. No one aborts a baby with some cells size if the father dies and the baby is the heir of some million dollars. And indeed no one has any right to kill human beings. That's independent from their parents, their age, their richdom, their size and so on and so on. The only reason is a conflict in the health of the mother. And indeed there's a priority for the life of the mother, because without mother anyway the baby is not able to survive. But this explains not the unbelievable high numbers of abortion.

Last edited:

Good luck.

What's nonsense and everyone who is able to think knows it. Children from human beings are human beings and not hippopotami or spiders.

Why must she carry a fetus for nine months if she does not want or is not ready to care for a child? Why is a seed more important than a living tree?

A seed is vulnerable for years to many threats from weather to animals. A full grown tree

Trees? Seeds? What about to speak about bees, beers, berries or extrabearastrians? I don't see any sense in such a war of words. If someone had aborted you then you would not live now.

can produce many seeds , the a seed will take a long time before it is read to produce seeds. If the forest is already crowded a seed will not thrive.

Your arguments are not convincing me. No one aborts a baby with some cells size if the father dies and the baby is the heir of some million dollars. And indeed no one has any right to kill human beings. That's independent from their parents, their age, their richdom, their size and so on and so on. The only reason is a conflict in the health of the mother. And indeed there's a priority for the life of the mother, because without mother anyway the baby is not able to survive. But this explains not the unbelievable high numbers of abortion.

Until the fetus is able to live outside the womb, it is not an infant. Until that point the mother has a right to her own body. If she does not want to carry a child, she should not be forced to by anyone.

Good luck.

Until the fetus is able to live outside the womb, it is not an infant.

That's wrong. A human being evolves as a human being.
Until that point the mother has a right to her own body. If she does not want to carry a child, she should not be forced to by anyone.

The mother and father made a contract with the spirit of life. Who kills the own child breaks the seal of truth and destroys a universe of possibilities. A doctor who is doing abortions is in conflict with the oath of Hippocrates. A doctor is not allowed to be a deathsman.

I don't know what you really defend if you defend abortions - but it has nothing to do with a reasonable human behavior nor with a loveful human society.

Last edited:

Good luck.

Until that point the mother has a right to her own body. If she does not want to carry a child, she should not be forced to by anyone.

The mother and father made a contract with the spirit of life. Who kills the own child breaks the seal of truth and destroys a universe of possibilities. A doctor who is doing abortions is in conflict with the oath of Hippocrates. A doctor is not allowed to be a deathsman.

I don't know what you really defend if you defend abortions - but it has nothing to do with a reasonable human behavior nor with a loveful human society.

what of the harm to the mother?
fathers are not always in the picture when a woman decides to get an abortion. Raising a child on your own is a difficult choice. Not all women can do that.

The mother is the patient, not the fetus. The woman must decide to carry the fetus till birth and only the women.

Actually doctors can and have been mercy killers for those in pain and dying. They can withhold medicine or increase medicine to the patient. Patients have the right to refuse meds and to be given enough to control pain.

The woman has the right to refuse to carry a fetus. There might be any number of factors in her decision. There might be risks to her heath or she might carry genes that would give the infant a short life or disability for life. The choice should be between her and the doctor not those outside. Others should have no right to dictate to the women what she must do. That cruel and unusual punishment. Where is the difference between forcing a women into unwanted labor for nearly a year and slavery?

You have not right to control her body.

Yeah? Pretty cool!

Our universe is expanding. What's beyond the edge of our universe? Are we like a giant lava lamp? I think so. I think there are probably other universes expanding in fact an infinite number of them. Do universes ever merge and become one big universe?

But I don't claim to know. We aren't even smart enough to get to other stars. The closest one would take 70,000 years to get to. Life might be very common we just don't know it.

And no matter what we learn nothing will prove or disprove pink unicorns or gods.

There is nothing beyond the edge of the universe according to physicists. Literally. No empty space, no 'other side'. Only the absolute value of 'nothing'.

The multi-verse theory is still in early infancy and there is no hard evidence that any other universe exists.

'Gods' are the mental crutch that uneducated people use to make scary reality not so scary. Which is fine as long as they don't try to force it on someone else. But they all seem to love to do just that.

One moment please - do you think because it is nothing beyond the [¿not existing?] edge of the universe this has something to do with a discrepancy between science and christian religion? Is a sentence like "God created the world out of nothing" not known in your culture? Christians say so since more than 1500 years. I remember St. Augustine who said something like: Before god created the world was nothing and the words of creation god used are timeless words.

There have been maybe 40,000 'gods' in human history. Everyone that believes in one of them generally says the others are non-existent. It seems pretty arrogant for any one of them to claim to be THE truth, but each does.

Better to understand why human beings tend to 'need' a god.

Science doesn't create anything (in general, it does manipulate molecules), it merely reveals what is.

I don't disrespect God

Good luck.

It comes down to this. Should I have to have a baby if I get pregnant. I say not if I don't want to I shouldn't.

Why don't you help all the living humans that are alive and suffering.

I bet finances are a reason abortion is necessary. Let's solve poverty then worry about abortion later. Maybe abortions will go down if poverty is eliminated. Be as passionate about solving as you are abortion and it might lower the number of people that get them.

Let's pay for women's iud'siud's in obamacare. They are 90% effective over 10 years. Better than condoms and pills. Imagine how many less planned pregnancies would happen? So less abortion
But the delusion that is Catholicism is against birth control.

Heh

Yeah? Pretty cool!

St con also believed that the earth was in a fixed position and everything we saw was revolving around us and put here for us. He believed that there were no other living things in the universe because he had no idea how big the universe is. And he believed a God talked to Abraham and moses. He may have even believed this God talked to him.

Yeah? Pretty cool!

There have been maybe 40,000 'gods' in human history. Everyone that believes in one of them generally says the others are non-existent. It seems pretty arrogant for any one of them to claim to be THE truth, but each does.

Better to understand why human beings tend to 'need' a god.

Science doesn't create anything (in general, it does manipulate molecules), it merely reveals what is.

Or, better to understand people don't need God. Do you? I say its keeping us ignorant and holding us back. The rich and powerful use it to manipulate us. Here in America they use it to con voters with wedge issues in the middle East they use it to get people to suicide bomb. Point is its an ignorant belief based on a lack of knowledge. If people will believe in gods they can be lied to. No evidence or proof needed.

Defense contractors oil companies airlines healthcare giants mortgage giants bankers and the rich are literally taking over our country and because of religion Americans vote for them. Religion is the greatest bs story ever told.

Good luck.

what of the harm to the mother?
fathers are not always in the picture when a woman decides to get an abortion. Raising a child on your own is a difficult choice. Not all women can do that.

The mother is the patient, not the fetus. The woman must decide to carry the fetus till birth and only the women.

Actually doctors can and have been mercy killers for those in pain and dying. They can withhold medicine or increase medicine to the patient. Patients have the right to refuse meds and to be given enough to control pain.

The woman has the right to refuse to carry a fetus. There might be any number of factors in her decision. There might be risks to her heath or she might carry genes that would give the infant a short life or disability for life. The choice should be between her and the doctor not those outside. Others should have no right to dictate to the women what she must do. That cruel and unusual punishment. Where is the difference between forcing a women into unwanted labor for nearly a year and slavery?

You have not right to control her body.

They are crazy huh? Unfortunately Republican have shut down a lot of abortion clinics so its harder for poor women to get abortions. So these young ignorant girls are raising future criminals. And they spend a lifetime in poverty rather than go to college or get married first.

This doesn't stop rich people from getting abortions. They just take dads car and drive an hour to the nearest clinic.

Unfortunately Republican have shut down a lot of abortion clinics so its harder for poor women to get abortions.
I will admit this is unfair......we should make it harder for rich women to get abortions immediately to end this injustice.....
They'll still be able to get them just like they did before roe v Wade. You know Gw got a woman an illegal abortion when he was young?

Forum List

Back