Athiest Playbook

This OP is literally the reason I refer to myself as non-religious instead of atheist. Because atheist always seems to entail some smarter than thou condescending mentality. Just let theists practice and talk about their religions in peace. I may think it's silly but they're not hurting me and I'm not going to waste anyone's time by bothering them.
So true

How many people have been killed or injured by this man's signs?

This OP is literally the reason I refer to myself as non-religious instead of atheist. Because atheist always seems to entail some smarter than thou condescending mentality. Just let theists practice and talk about their religions in peace. I may think it's silly but they're not hurting me and I'm not going to waste anyone's time by bothering them.
So true

At least 49

2016 Orlando nightclub shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So true

At least 49

Just for the record, you're suggesting that signs can be repurposed to fire bullets?

So true

At least 49

Just for the record, you're suggesting that signs can be repurposed to fire bullets?
Or suicide vests.

So true

At least 49

Or suicide vests.
Just answer the question.

If ever a theist stumps you, come here and post what they said. There isn't one argument for God that doesn't come without some fatal flaw.

Today I was having breakfast and listening to some stupid hillbillies talking about abortion and what the bible says. Then it hits me just how far gone theists are. Where would I even begin with this woman? Doesn't she realize men wrote that book? Why do I care what guys 1500 years ago wrote about a guy 2000 years ago? Imagine if people 1500 years ago could come know what we know now. Do you think people today would swallow such stories? Actually 200 years ago a large segment of us swallowed the Joseph Smith story and Arabs swallow the Mohammad experience.

You're all swallowing a 2000 or 7000 year old story if you count the founders of our lie the Jews. Moses is a myth. Let's stop this nonsense. It's holding us back.

I don't believe what they said happened happened 2000 years ago. So stop telling me what your story book says. We don't buy it! So what other reasons do you think "we are the only animals on this planet that God made in his image"

That is what the woman in the restaurant said. What possibly would make her believe this? A 2000 year old story? Imagine how much smarter we are today than we were 2000 years ago. I really hope we aren't as dumb as we are now 2000 years from now

Fuck off monkey boi.

It's none of your business what others believe.

Imagine how much smarter we are today than we were 2000 years ago.

You surely have not proved it in your latest speech.

Here is your problem. You reject ALL eye witnesses if they do not coincide with your own beliefs. How convenient.

I may think it's silly but they're not hurting me and I'm not going to waste anyone's time by bothering them.

th

there's a reason they are not hurting others presently and it has nothing to do with you.

So I took a look out of my window at the world, and sure enough, you were right! An inquisitor was right outside my house! After flogging me for hours I confessed my sins...and then I woke up and realized that the inquisition has been gone since well before any of us were born. I take it though that this is some kind of revenge thing for you, huh?
...and then I woke up and realized that the inquisition has been gone since well before any of us were born. I take it though that this is some kind of revenge thing for you, huh?

th

woke up to your pampered life, its over is your real dream ... same bible, same results.

It's a shame they didn't call the police.

So, you believe that there should be a law that people have a right to disturb me in my home, in order to preach to me, in spite of my "no soliciting" sign?

Yep. The Supreme Court 's interpretation of freedom of religion also protects me FROM religion, which is why there are no prayers in schools, anymore.

Of course, even if it did not, I still will baptise Mormons ringing my doorbell, in the name of atheists everywhere.
No one has a right to disturb you in your home. You have the right to simply not answer the door, or ask them to leave your property. Unless they pose a threat (is challenging your belief that YOU are the center of the universe a threat) you have no right to assault them with a water cannon.
If they enter your home without permission, by all means, use any means at your disposal to stop them, but until they pose a threat, stop being an asshole.

(bibles are not weapons)

Feel free to come over to my place anytime, Ernie, and meet my friend: (but, you might want to keep your Bible in a plastic bag)
s-l1600.jpg
Got me a little friend myself.

I may think it's silly but they're not hurting me and I'm not going to waste anyone's time by bothering them.

th

there's a reason they are not hurting others presently and it has nothing to do with you.

So I took a look out of my window at the world, and sure enough, you were right! An inquisitor was right outside my house! After flogging me for hours I confessed my sins...and then I woke up and realized that the inquisition has been gone since well before any of us were born. I take it though that this is some kind of revenge thing for you, huh?
...and then I woke up and realized that the inquisition has been gone since well before any of us were born. I take it though that this is some kind of revenge thing for you, huh?

th

woke up to your pampered life, its over is your real dream ... same bible, same results.

Nice moving the goalpost. Plenty of atheists have done fucked up shit too. Besides I doubt that you stroking your neckbeard or tipping your fedora in an effort to come off as classy and intellectual is going to stop the guys in the picture above.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 24

th

th

Nice moving the goalpost. Plenty of atheists have done fucked up shit too. Besides I doubt that you stroking your neckbeard or tipping your fedora in an effort to come off as classy and intellectual is going to stop the guys in the picture above.

Nice moving the goalpost.

where haven't they been ...

or tipping your fedora in an effort to come off as classy and intellectual is going to stop the guys in the picture above.

I wasn't the one ignoring them, smarty ....

So true

The Westboro Baptist Church has never harmed anybody to my knowledge. Saying mean things is not violence. It's just.... well .... saying mean things. Don't get killing somebody mixed up with someone calling you a poopy head. They are on two entirely different levels.

So true

At least 49

That was a gun not a sign. Don't get the two mixed up.

It wouldn't be an issue if they weren't constantly trying to indoctrinate (or brainwash) people into joining their respective cults.

[

The Westboro Baptist Church has never harmed anybody to my knowledge. Saying mean things is not violence. It's just.... well .... saying mean things. Don't get killing somebody mixed up with someone calling you a poopy head. They are on two entirely different levels.

The Westboro Baptist Church was created by THE LEFT, with DEMOCRAT Fred Phelps - an ACLU lawyer who ran for congress as a democrat twice, and for governor of Kansas as a democrat.

Like the Colbert Report, the WBC is an invention of the left for the purpose of mocking and slandering Christians.

Because Christians would never do the outrageous things democrats accuse them of, the democrats created their own "christians."

It's a fraud and always was.

th

If it weren't for the religious folks living in secular cultures, they would still be forcing their beliefs upon us any way they could. That's the only difference between Christians and Muslims.

[

The Westboro Baptist Church was created by THE LEFT, with DEMOCRAT Fred Phelps - an ACLU lawyer who ran for congress as a democrat twice, and for governor of Kansas as a democrat.

Like the Colbert Report, the WBC is an invention of the left for the purpose of mocking and slandering Christians.

Because Christians would never do the outrageous things democrats accuse them of, the democrats created their own "christians."

It's a fraud and always was.

That's a very realistic conspiracy theory. Who funds the Westboro Baptist Church?

Forum List

Back