Atlanta Ga.....Massive police response after protesters clash with police

All this violence for bad people that hurt innocent people. I wish the left would put 1/10th the energy they do for this cause for us LGBT people that are being threaten with removal of our rights.

First it was your life, now it's your rights?

Sorry, not buying it.

Sounds like yet more phony leftard victimhood.

I am serious.
I know you are. Dis-ease is always serious.

Everyone keeps using this word "massive".

The only thing I've seen is massive is the over exaggeration of the headline and OP title.

Construction sites generally do not and cannot burn....there's nothing there to burn until they get "out of the ground" and even then it's usually only the pallets that bring the materials to the job site that are capable of burning.
There was maybe 75 people. I've hosted larger parties for my anniversary. This doesn't deserve the airtime its getting.

Everyone keeps using this word "massive".

The only thing I've seen is massive is the over exaggeration of the headline and OP title.

Construction sites generally do not and cannot burn....there's nothing there to burn until they get "out of the ground" and even then it's usually only the pallets that bring the materials to the job site that are capable of burning.
There was maybe 75 people. I've hosted larger parties for my anniversary. This doesn't deserve the airtime its getting.
Oh yes it does.

Let's see how many.of these 29 people actually make it to jail.

We should pluck out one of Merrick Garland's eyelashes for every one that doesn't.

Currently, A massive police response is underway at Atlanta’s Future Public Safety Training Facility in Grant Park where hundreds of Activists and protesters are currently clashing with police to stop Cop city with reports of protesters throwing Molotov cocktails and lighting....A police surveillance tower on fire.

Well, unless they break out the belt-feds I guess at least future Atlanta PD will have top-rated combat skills if they have to fight their way into and out of the police academy every day.

They were a fringe group of anarchists that broke off of the peaceful protesters. They were looking for trouble and they got it. True terrorists like the violent ones in the Jan.6th attack on the Capitol. And I'm not talking about the fools trump conned into being decoys for the ones who came prepared to break the law no matter what.

They were a fringe group of anarchists that broke off of the peaceful protesters. They were looking for trouble and they got it. True terrorists like the violent ones in the Jan.6th attack on the Capitol. And I'm not talking about the fools trump conned into being decoys for the ones who came prepared to break the law no matter what.
You just can't help yourself can you?.....Stop it, get help.

tds.png

HOLY SHIT

Tom Jurgens, the Southern Poverty Law Center lawyer charged with domestic terrorism following a protest of Atlanta’s “Cop City”, now claims he is a 'PROFESSIONAL CRIME OBSERVER'.

Jurgens says he was 'acting as a legal observer of the demonstration' (International Terrorist Attack) and was arrested despite only carrying out his role as "Observer".

Kurgens says he was 'an observer on behalf of the National Lawyers Guild' when arrested on the Pomice training facility construction site (trespassing) among the 35 (other) leftist domestic terrorists who firebombed tbe site and equipment.

("The NLG is a radical group that provides legal support and training to activists involved in and arrested for protest actions [Terrorist Attacks].")

So...

Jurgens had to know about the planning and intent to execute this international terrorist attack in advance....

...did not try to stop it and did not notify authorities of the international terrorist group's plan to commit a terrorist attack on the training facility construction site...

He willingly accompanied the international terrorists onto thr Police Training Facility grounds (again, trespassing)...

...and, according to him, carried out his duty as a Professional Intetnational Terrorist Attack Observer.

THROW THIS LIBERAL EXTREMIST, TERRORIST ATTACK-AIDING & ABETTING M*ER F*ER IN JAIL!

Jurgen was there AS A MEMBER OF THE GROUP as an 'observer and lawyer' whose intent was to spin the terrorists as 'VICTIMS':

After using Molotov Cocktails et al to torch the construction equipment and site in their terrorist attack, the police, of course, arrested everyone in the group.

Jurgen, the self-professed Professional Crime / Terrorist Attack Observer claimed police arresting the terrorists was 'heavy-handed law enforcement'.

Being INTERNATIONAL TERRORISTS who had just committed an act of TERRORISM, legally - as terrorists - their 'rights' were forfeit. They should have had bags thrown over their heads, been piled into the backs of federal vans, taken to some govt facility, and left to rot for about 2 years, as has been done with the J6 protestors.

Is claiming to be a Professional Crime / Terrorist Attack Observer supposed to make his aiding and abetting the attack, his trespassing, his refusal to make any attempt to stop the attack or warn authorities of the pending attack, OKAY / untouchable?

If that is what this terrorist thinks ... if he is allowed to get away with that and is released with charges being dropped, our Justice System is 'off-the-chart' f*ed up / broken!

Last edited:
😂😍

Judge denies bond for all but 1 of 23 arrested for attack at planned police training facility​

Michael Seiden
Wed, March 8, 2023 at 12:29 AM GMT+1·2 min read

Nearly two dozen people accused of coordinating a violent attack on police officers defending the proposed site of an Atlanta police training facility will remain in jail after a judge denied them bond.
Channel 2′s Michael Seiden was inside the courtroom as attorneys for the defendants argued that they be released.
[DOWNLOAD: Free WSB-TV News app for alerts as news breaks]
The 23 defendants charged with domestic terrorism were looking to get out of jail and go home, but the judge didn’t feel comfortable releasing everyone, especially since only two of them have ties to Georgia.
The judge listened to their lawyers for most of the afternoon. The mother of one 26-year-old man from Connecticut even testified on her son’s behalf when the judge asked if she would make sure he gets back to court.

Pete Johnson, the Chief Assistant District Attorney in DeKalb County, laid out why the group should remain in jail.

“You had to make a concerted effort to go there,” Johnson said. “This group changed their clothing into all black out clothing. They had shields. They had bags of rocks. They had fireworks. They had Molotov cocktails.”

😂😍

Judge denies bond for all but 1 of 23 arrested for attack at planned police training facility​

Michael Seiden

Nearly two dozen people accused of coordinating a violent attack on police officers defending the proposed site of an Atlanta police training facility will remain in jail after a judge denied them bond.
Channel 2′s Michael Seiden was inside the courtroom as attorneys for the defendants argued that they be released.
The 23 defendants charged with domestic terrorism were looking to get out of jail and go home, but the judge didn’t feel comfortable releasing everyone, especially since only two of them have ties to Georgia.
The judge listened to their lawyers for most of the afternoon. The mother of one 26-year-old man from Connecticut even testified on her son’s behalf when the judge asked if she would make sure he gets back to court.

Pete Johnson, the Chief Assistant District Attorney in DeKalb County, laid out why the group should remain in jail.

“You had to make a concerted effort to go there,” Johnson said. “This group changed their clothing into all black out clothing. They had shields. They had bags of rocks. They had fireworks. They had Molotov cocktails.”

I guess this isn't exactly going as they had planned.....

They are going to be made scapegoats for the riots of two years ago. Good!

There's a massive difference between rioting and demonstrating. These are just rioters.

😂😍

Michael Seiden

GA is big on work farms.

DeKalb county? Oh! Dey in trouble.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back