Atlanta Ga.....Massive police response after protesters clash with police

I'm against extra-judicial punishment, generally, but when lethal force is used against cops they have every right to return fire. These children have become soldiers in a cause and they seem willing to kill for it. Now they need to learn that they can die in this war, as well.
Sounds good to me.

Not going to happen. Where is FBI with domestic terrorism charges?
Why not? Arson by Molotov cocktail being a felony, it is OK to shoot to prevent that felony. Or are you saying, they lack to skill, don't have the stones, or the authorities would never allow them to shoot to prevent a felony in progress? Is this one of those sanctity of human life issues, I have a problem understanding, after my military training?

If somebody was going to throw it at your house, with you or your family inside, would you shoot?

Why not? Arson by Molotov cocktail being a felony, it is OK to shoot to prevent that felony. Or are you saying, they lack to skill, don't have the stones, or the authorities would never allow them to shoot to prevent a felony in progress? Is this one of those sanctity of human life issues, I have a problem understanding, after my military training?

If somebody was going to throw it at your house, with you or your family inside, would you shoot?
How about political/media pressure. How'd the media respond when the last stooge who shot a cop and was killed?

See where this goes, federally.

How about political/media pressure. How'd the media respond when the last stooge who shot a cop and was killed?

See where this goes, federally.
Are you like from Portland or Seattle or someplace else where normal people are not likely to handle rioters with anything less than kid gloves, and a supreme indulgence? If bad times come to your town, I hope you consider your life and property worth surviving for, whether attackers get to see the next day or not. I had to go to Lowes tonight. The Walther, in the shoulder holster, locked and cocked, 15 Plus 1, with two extra magazines was just standard evening wear, and has been for years.

Are you like from Portland or Seattle or someplace else where normal people are not likely to handle rioters with anything less than kid gloves, and a supreme indulgence? If bad times come to your town, I hope you consider your life and property worth surviving for, whether attackers get to see the next day or not. I had to go to Lowes tonight. The Walther, in the shoulder holster, locked and cocked, 15 Plus 1, with two extra magazines was just standard evening wear, and has been for years.
Guess you missed the media (LW) response when the Statey wacked the punk who fired on him.
For some reason, I think you've popped a cork here, f**k with me or my property, you'll be buying a funeral.

You wanna regroup?

Guess you missed the media (LW) response when the Statey wacked the punk who fired on him.
For some reason, I think you've popped a cork here, f**k with me or my property, you'll be buying a funeral.

You wanna regroup?
Your personal policy sounds fine to me. It should extend to anyone facing a violent felon in progress of committing a violent felony, especially cops. I am sure, sometimes the job sucks, but if not up to it, I am sure there are good paying jobs in healthcare or factory work.

Your personal policy sounds fine to me. It should extend to anyone facing a violent felon in progress of committing a violent felony, especially cops. I am sure, sometimes the job sucks, but if not up to it, I am sure there are good paying jobs in healthcare or factory work.
So you tell me if there are any fire restrictions placed on the police there..........bet you can't.

So you tell me if there are any fire restrictions placed on the police there..........bet you can't.
I have no idea what the rules of engagement were down there. Do you?

So why are you trying to portray how you think they should respond?
I think they should respond to seeing a violent felonious attack in progress with weapons fire if they see them in the act of committing it. People shot with a molatov raised, very rarely hit their target, especially if on fire because their firebomb exploded. Maybe they should not bring them and throw them.
Why do you disagree with that position? What's wrong with it, legally?

I think they should respond to seeing a violent felonious attack in progress with weapons fire if they see them in the act of committing it. People shot with a molatov raised, very rarely hit their target, especially if on fire because their firebomb exploded. Maybe they should not bring them and throw them.
Why do you disagree with that position? What's wrong with it, legally?
Then call their PD.

Forum List

Back