Atlanta Ga.....Massive police response after protesters clash with police

Currently, A massive police response is underway at Atlanta’s Future Public Safety Training Facility in Grant Park where hundreds of Activists and protesters are currently clashing with police to stop Cop city with reports of protesters throwing Molotov cocktails and lighting....A police surveillance tower on fire.
Nothing to see here, it is just a mostly peaceful protest by the law abiding peacful liberal democraps.

Currently, A massive police response is underway at Atlanta’s Future Public Safety Training Facility in Grant Park where hundreds of Activists and protesters are currently clashing with police to stop Cop city with reports of protesters throwing Molotov cocktails and lighting....A police surveillance tower on fire.

Well, unless they break out the belt-feds I guess at least future Atlanta PD will have top-rated combat skills if they have to fight their way into and out of the police academy every day.

I'm betting on the cops over the left wing assholes. They should have snipers shoot the Molotov cocktails right out of their hands and call fire department to put the arsonists and those around them out.

Yeah.I just saw the fire on Fox News website, I cut my.cable to basic since my wife was removed so I can't even watch CNN. I've never understood arson or vandalism, destruction without profit.

Never forget that Antifa was a CIA creation , as were ISIS and al Qaeda.

It's always about Project Chaos and the Shadow Government trying to exert control.

In the Banana Republic of America . Sad but fact .
No ANTIFA was not a CIA creation, idiot. It was a Communist underground movement in Nazi Germany. They're just like Nazis, though.
58 years for arson?. Someone was killed in a fire I presume
Nope. Just a pyro. There was major property damage.

I'm betting on the cops over the left wing assholes. They should have snipers shoot the Molotov cocktails right out of their hands and call fire department to put the arsonists and those around them out.
That actually happened in 1981 when a rioter cranked back a cocktail and a National Guardsman shot it and he died on the sidewalk right there of burns

because he was wearing one of those tweed wool plaid jackets and didn't stop, drop, and roll, Dick, roll.

Or did he shoot him in the head and then dropped and fire oozed out of the cocktail and burned him?

Idk, also I was passing by at over 35 mph. We're talking 20 seconds of seeing this maximum here.

NG dude still had rifle raised and dead dude on sidewalk burning. I saw him fall and all that.

I reckon he shot him in the head, because if he shot the cocktail, there would have been a big ball of fire, and there wasn't that.

There was a puddle of fire around the guy that had the cocktail, though. Oh, he was a-burnin' and laying flat on his back on the sidewalk.

He probably never felt a thing, but he didn't get to throw a cocktail at a squad of National Guardsmen.

Last edited:
Never forget that Antifa was a CIA creation , as were ISIS and al Qaeda.

It's always about Project Chaos and the Shadow Government trying to exert control.

In the Banana Republic of America . Sad but fact .

That theory needs some looking into. I do know know that antifa's roots go back to the 2011 Occupy Wall Street movement in NYC and the 1999 World Trade Organization protests in Seattle.

The same bunch of unflushed turds are involved in the organization of all three, and being funded by Soros and other globalist piss goblins.

Most won't be arrested, and those few who do will not be charged and prosecuted. Georgia is a Woke state now, all about sending innocnt white people to jail on fake charges. Republicans are back to soliciting bribes and lobbying for tax breaks for white collar criminals and freebies for their corporate sponsors.

That actually happened in 1981 when a rioter cranked back a cocktail and a National Guardsman shot it and he died on the sidewalk right there of burns

because he was wearing one of those tweed wool plaid jackets and didn't stop, drop, and roll, Dick, roll.

Or did he shoot him in the head and then dropped and fire oozed out of the cocktail and burned him?

Idk, also I was passing by at over 35 mph. We're talking 20 seconds of seeing this maximum here.

NG dude still had rifle raised and dead dude on sidewalk burning. I saw him fall and all that.

I reckon he shot him in the head, because if he shot the cocktail, there would have been a big ball of fire, and there wasn't that.

There was a puddle of fire around the guy that had the cocktail, though. Oh, he was a-burnin' and laying flat on his back on the sidewalk.

He probably never felt a thing, but he didn't get to throw a cocktail at a squad of National Guardsmen.
I'm sure it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.:abgg2q.jpg:

Got any I'd markers on the protestors cause it bein' Atlanta an all......
Crazy. White. Leftists.

Last edited:

Well, unless they break out the belt-feds I guess at least future Atlanta PD will have top-rated combat skills if they have to fight their way into and out of the police academy every day.

Typical leftist.
Throw a tantrum if they dont get what they want.

Typical leftist.
Throw a tantrum if they dont get what they want.
I don't think GA cottons to people breaking the law like that. At all.

Let's see if Brian Kemp is near as good as Bob Graham. Bob Graham and Lawton Chiles were very good governors, even though they were Democrats.

Last edited:
Enough.

This was not a 'tantrum'. This was not a 'mostly peaceful protest'.

Atlanta has been attacked by out-of-state domestic terrorists.

Indict and charge them as terrorists for perpetrating terrorist acts.

Forum List

Back