Atlanta Ga.....Massive police response after protesters clash with police

23 charged with domestic terrorism after violent night at Atlanta public safety training center site​

WSBTV.com News Staff
Mon, March 6, 2023 at 12:11 PM EST

The Atlanta Police Department announced the arrests of 23 people following a music festival that turned into a violent protest at the location where Atlanta plans to build a police and fire training facility.
On Sunday, around 5:30 p.m., police said a group of violent agitators used the cover of a peaceful protest to create a coordinated attack on construction equipment and police officers at the proposed Atlanta Public Safety Training Center.
Atlanta officials stated the group changed into all black, went inside the construction area, and threw large rocks, bricks, Molotov cocktails, and fireworks at law enforcement.
“This is not a protest,” APD officials said at a press conference Sunday night. “This wasn’t about a public training center; this was about anarchy.”

Losers,
  • Jack Beaman, GA
  • Ayla King, MA
  • Kamryn Pipes, LA
  • Maggie Gates, IN
  • Ehret Nottingham, CO
  • Alexis Paplai, MA
  • Timothy Bilodeau, MA
  • Victor Puertas, UT
  • Dimitri LeNy, France
  • Amin Chaoui, VA
  • James Marsicano, NC
  • Samuel Ward, AZ
  • Max Biederman, AZ
  • Mattia Luini, NY
  • Emma Bogush, CT
  • Kayley Meissner, WI
  • Luke Harper, FL
  • Grace Martin, WI
  • Colin Dorsey, ME
  • Robert-Paul Fredrique, Canada
  • Zoe Larmey, TN
  • Thomas Jurgens, GA
  • Priscilla Grim, NY

Losers,
  • Jack Beaman, GA
  • Ayla King, MA
  • Kamryn Pipes, LA
  • Maggie Gates, IN
  • Ehret Nottingham, CO
  • Alexis Paplai, MA
  • Timothy Bilodeau, MA
  • Victor Puertas, UT
  • Dimitri LeNy, France
  • Amin Chaoui, VA
  • James Marsicano, NC
  • Samuel Ward, AZ
  • Max Biederman, AZ
  • Mattia Luini, NY
  • Emma Bogush, CT
  • Kayley Meissner, WI
  • Luke Harper, FL
  • Grace Martin, WI
  • Colin Dorsey, ME
  • Robert-Paul Fredrique, Canada
  • Zoe Larmey, TN
  • Thomas Jurgens, GA
  • Priscilla Grim, NY
Well, they may be in GA for a while. A decade or 2.

Currently, A massive police response is underway at Atlanta’s Future Public Safety Training Facility in Grant Park where hundreds of Activists and protesters are currently clashing with police to stop Cop city with reports of protesters throwing Molotov cocktails and lighting....A police surveillance tower on fire.

Well, unless they break out the belt-feds I guess at least future Atlanta PD will have top-rated combat skills if they have to fight their way into and out of the police academy every day.

Cop City is not a great idea. We're seeing the aftermath.

Dey Got 'em! :auiqs.jpg:

Shoulda known better than to mess around in GA. Dumbasses!

Try it in FL next time, please do! I wanna LMAO some moar!

Currently, A massive police response is underway at Atlanta’s Future Public Safety Training Facility in Grant Park where hundreds of Activists and protesters are currently clashing with police to stop Cop city with reports of protesters throwing Molotov cocktails and lighting....A police surveillance tower on fire.

Well, unless they break out the belt-feds I guess at least future Atlanta PD will have top-rated combat skills if they have to fight their way into and out of the police academy every day.

Sounds like a tourist event.

Forum List

Back