Atlanta Ga.....Massive police response after protesters clash with police

So Atlanta has been attacked by out-of-state domestic terrorists.

Indict and charge them as terrorists for perpetrating terrorist acts.

Or just put them in the state prison for the criminal acts they've committed.

...I hear GITMO has room for more terrorists.
Fuck that soft shit. GA state prison is bad. IMO, they picked the wrong state to fuck up in.

Okay, the following may or may not be bullshit, but whatever.

Gitmo has "cock meat sammich".

GA has thousands of inbred low-IQ redbone queer blacks in their prison system, and rednecks run it.

Last edited:
Enough.

This was not a 'tantrum'. This was not a 'mostly peaceful protest'.

Atlanta has been attacked by out-of-state domestic terrorists.

Indict and charge them as terrorists for perpetrating terrorist acts.

Doesn't matter where the leftist scum come from,still a tantrum.

Never forget that Antifa was a CIA creation , as were ISIS and al Qaeda.

It's always about Project Chaos and the Shadow Government trying to exert control.

In the Banana Republic of America . Sad but fact .

Wrong. Antifa was created by Stalin, long before WWII started.

This incident has now been described as International Terrorism, not just domestic terrorism, thanks to French and Canadian Terrorists being among the 35 arrested.

Awesome - I am all for officially calling this a TERRORIST attack, and not Just an act of DOMESTIC terrorism.

Strip them of their rights,put them in prison immediately - Gitmo has room, Register them into world-wide law enforcement systems as International tertorists, and let them deal with the consequences.
-- Have fun in prison, good luck trying to travel abroad or getting a job, etc...

All this violence for bad people that hurt innocent people. I wish the left would put 1/10th the energy they do for this cause for us LGBT people that are being threaten with removal of our rights.

I am serious.
So are we. Better toughen up, buttercup.

Currently, A massive police response is underway at Atlanta’s Future Public Safety Training Facility in Grant Park where hundreds of Activists and protesters are currently clashing with police to stop Cop city with reports of protesters throwing Molotov cocktails and lighting....A police surveillance tower on fire.

Well, unless they break out the belt-feds I guess at least future Atlanta PD will have top-rated combat skills if they have to fight their way into and out of the police academy every day.

All this violence for bad people that hurt innocent people. I wish the left would put 1/10th the energy they do for this cause for us LGBT people that are being threaten with removal of our rights.

I am serious.
iu

I'm betting on the cops over the left wing assholes. They should have snipers shoot the Molotov cocktails right out of their hands and call fire department to put the arsonists and those around them out.
I'm against extra-judicial punishment, generally, but when lethal force is used against cops they have every right to return fire. These children have become soldiers in a cause and they seem willing to kill for it. Now they need to learn that they can die in this war, as well.

Forum List

Back