She is asymptomatic and her husband has minor allergy like symptoms

Maybe you would care to explain to the class
how anyone can produce NO symptoms from a foreign pathogen
that no one has had exposure to before

Fever, headache, body aches and such
ARE SYMPTOMS RESULTING FROM YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
SPRINGING INTO ACTION TO FIGHT THE FOREIGN INVADER

THE WORST OUTCOME IS THE RESULT OF YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM BEING UNSUCCESSFUL
Are you just learning that some people experience little to no symptoms from COVID?
Are you unaware that symptoms are caused by THE IMMUNE SYSTEM

COVID IS THE PNEUMONIA AND RESPIRATORY FAILURE, SARS 2 IS THE VIRUS
IF YOU TEST POSITIVE, YOU TEST POSITIVE FOR SARS 2, NOT COVID
I’ll be nice for a minute because we are all victims of misinformation at times but you are grossly misinformed. COVID is not pneumonia.... take some time and do some research on the virus and then come back to talk about it.
IVE BEEN RESEARCHING THIS SHIT SINCE JAN 23

I have asked this question MULTIPLE times here with no response
so, I will ask you...WHAT IS COVID 19
COVID-19 is a CoronaVirus it effects the respiratory system and Pneumonia is a possible complication in sever cases when infection occurs.
SARS 2 is the virus, Covid-19 is the disease SARS 2 causes,
so again I will ask you...what is Covid 19....what is the disease being called Covid 19
You don’t have to ask me again because I answered you the first time. COVID-19 is a strand of CoronaVirus that originated in China and was discovered in 2019. I don’t see how I can be any more direct. It is not Pneumonia but pneumonia can result from it.
Covid 19 is not a strand of corona virus. It is a result. It is a respiratory condition caused by corona virus. And you tell other people to get informed? Lol. Well..
I think we are saying the same thing. Would you say that COVID-19 is the same as Pneumonia?
No, we arent. You said covid is a straind of CV. I am saying it isn't. It is an effect of CV.
They arent the same. However, Covid can cause pneumonia.
It can cause pneumonia but it is not the same as pneumonia right?
Its not really a yes or no question. When covid gets bad it is pneumonia. From what i have read, it is its own type of pneumonia. So it kind of is, and it kind of isnt. Not the the kind of pneumonia we all know, though. And its only pneumonia when it gets bad.
Does that make sense?
It sounds like you’re trying to make it fit
If the shoe fits, then why not wear it? What I said is what the experts said. Believe them or let your personal beliefs get in the way. I really dont give a shit.

Are you just learning that some people experience little to no symptoms from COVID?

I’ll be nice for a minute because we are all victims of misinformation at times but you are grossly misinformed. COVID is not pneumonia.... take some time and do some research on the virus and then come back to talk about it.

COVID-19 is a CoronaVirus it effects the respiratory system and Pneumonia is a possible complication in sever cases when infection occurs.
so again I will ask you...what is Covid 19....what is the disease being called Covid 19
You don’t have to ask me again because I answered you the first time. COVID-19 is a strand of CoronaVirus that originated in China and was discovered in 2019. I don’t see how I can be any more direct. It is not Pneumonia but pneumonia can result from it.
Covid 19 is not a strand of corona virus. It is a result. It is a respiratory condition caused by corona virus. And you tell other people to get informed? Lol. Well..
I think we are saying the same thing. Would you say that COVID-19 is the same as Pneumonia?
No, we arent. You said covid is a straind of CV. I am saying it isn't. It is an effect of CV.
Its not really a yes or no question. When covid gets bad it is pneumonia. From what i have read, it is its own type of pneumonia. So it kind of is, and it kind of isnt. Not the the kind of pneumonia we all know, though. And its only pneumonia when it gets bad.
Does that make sense?
If the shoe fits, then why not wear it? What I said is what the experts said. Believe them or let your personal beliefs get in the way. I really dont give a shit.
I’m reading the same stuff your reading. I’m not studying this thing under a microscope. This convo has gone way off track and completely lost my interest. I think it started when I heard a poster trying to downplay the virus and liken it to the flu and another poster saying that it is pneumonia. Neither of those statements are true, it’s a very contagious CoronaVirus that can cause pneumonia and flu like symptoms... but ya know, if y’all think it’s productive to try and downplay it and promote not wearing masks and being safe then go right ahead. But there is a reason why most other countries have this under control and we are going the opposite way.

Does that make sense?
I’m reading the same stuff your reading. I’m not studying this thing under a microscope. This convo has gone way off track and completely lost my interest. I think it started when I heard a poster trying to downplay the virus and liken it to the flu and another poster saying that it is pneumonia. Neither of those statements are true, it’s a very contagious CoronaVirus that can cause pneumonia and flu like symptoms... but ya know, if y’all think it’s productive to try and downplay it and promote not wearing masks and being safe then go right ahead. But there is a reason why most other countries have this under control and we are going the opposite way.
I didnt try to downplay it. I was simply correcting you and answering your question.

have you seen evidence that this is going on or are you just assuming all these hospitals are lying for more money?
I believe in Occam's razor. I don't mind if you don't believe as I do.
Is that a way of saying that your making assumptions and not basing your claims on facts?

FYI... Occam’s razor would say that the stats are good with a reasonable margin of error. The coordinated conspiracy between thousands of independent hospitals to cheat the system which would need to be executed in secret by administrators who are on salary, not pocketing the Covid funds, is far far far from the simplest solution.
Occam's razor says that with the ability to make money cheaply without consequence, they will take that money. It doesn't have to be done in secret... How the hell are you going to get hospital records without a court order?
The people reporting stats don’t make the money the hospitals do, so the personal enrichment motive is out, the act of falsifying records is illegal,
That's the point... it's not illegal. Of course they are going to take advantage of it... There are no repercussions.

Be honest.
I am.

Does that make sense?
I didnt try to downplay it. I was simply correcting you and answering your question.
Fair enough... thank you for that

have you seen evidence that this is going on or are you just assuming all these hospitals are lying for more money?
Is that a way of saying that your making assumptions and not basing your claims on facts?

FYI... Occam’s razor would say that the stats are good with a reasonable margin of error. The coordinated conspiracy between thousands of independent hospitals to cheat the system which would need to be executed in secret by administrators who are on salary, not pocketing the Covid funds, is far far far from the simplest solution.
Occam's razor says that with the ability to make money cheaply without consequence, they will take that money. It doesn't have to be done in secret... How the hell are you going to get hospital records without a court order?
The people reporting stats don’t make the money the hospitals do, so the personal enrichment motive is out, the act of falsifying records is illegal,
That's the point... it's not illegal. Of course they are going to take advantage of it... There are no repercussions.

Be honest.
I am.
You don’t think falsifying medical records to gain government funding is illegal? Really?? Do you want to think about that for a second?

You don’t think falsifying medical records to gain government funding is illegal? Really?? Do you want to think about that for a second?
It's not falsifying if they have the virus.

It's not falsifying if they have the virus.
So you think a significant amount of people got the virus, got sick, went to the hospital, and then died of something unrelated? The flu would have resulted in the same Fate? Did I get that right?

So you think a significant amount of people got the virus, got sick, went to the hospital, and then died of something unrelated? The flu would have resulted in the same Fate? Did I get that right?
Not a all of them, but the majority... that's correct. Meaning any type of flu like bacteria/virus would have resulted in what happened. Not JUST covid.

Not a all of them, but the majority... that's correct. Meaning any type of flu like bacteria/virus would have resulted in what happened. Not JUST covid.
That’s just silliness. the level of contagion and the effect it has on people with underlying causes resulted in a catestrophic level of death is a rapid amount of time. You can’t spin your way around that. Over 100k people are dead because of COVID-19. Why are you trying so hard to downplay that fact.

That’s just silliness. the level of contagion and the effect it has on people with underlying causes resulted in a catestrophic level of death is a rapid amount of time. You can’t spin your way around that. Over 100k people are dead because of COVID-19. Why are you trying so hard to downplay that fact.
I'm not "trying so hard"... If you don't reply to me... I go away. I've said what I said... it's what I believe. Feel free to disagree.

I'm not "trying so hard"... If you don't reply to me... I go away. I've said what I said... it's what I believe. Feel free to disagree.
The effort comes in the leaps you make to come to your conclusions which I’ve pointed out.

The effort comes in the leaps you make to come to your conclusions which I’ve pointed out.
Oh no... I think you are an idiot. Same as you do me I'm sure. I just wasn't going to say it. You don't seem like you mean anyone any harm... You are just... Seem to think that corporations don't take free money.

Oh no... I think you are an idiot. Same as you do me I'm sure. I just wasn't going to say it. You don't seem like you mean anyone any harm... You are just... Seem to think that corporations don't take free money.
Of course corporations take free money. But you’re alluding to a scheme that involves a conspiracy involving hospitals to fake medical data to collect funds. This would be illegal and to coordinate this in a way for it to reflect a significant amount of recorded cases is rather absurd. You don’t have data to back it up, and your Occam’s razor reference clearly disproves this complicated conspiracy your trying to push. Step out of your bubble and take another look.

I’m glad you and those around you didn’t get a sever case. Hope good health comes quickly
Thank you. Although...

The originator of it as far as I can trace it died in the hospital. He was already old, heart/lung problems. His son, who is in his 60's somewhere, spent two weeks in the hospital, I think he got out last Friday ( I don't know either of them well ). He isn't in good shape and has health problems before Covid. He was the one that gave it to the woman of the house, my brother, and my nephew. Now, we are all fairly fit adults except for my teenage nephew. So...

Like the flu, it really didn't effect us much other than flu like symptoms. The nephew shook it off in a couple days, the rest of us had to deal with it for a bit over a week. Just... Not at the same time. So I think it's likely the lady gave it to me, and the nephew gave it to my brother.

Point of the story... I do know people who got the "severe" case. I'm not a doctor, but it seems just like the flu to me. If it's going to kill you, it kills you. If it's not going to kill you, the flu still sucks. I haven't been sick from bacteria/virus in well over a decade until this bad boy came along. That's life... It is what it is. Respect it sure, no point in trying to get sick... But don't fear it. It's the flu.
It’s not the flu. It may feel like the flu but it is much more contagious and much more deadly. Not asking anyone to fear it, just act responsibly and stop the spread. It really shouldn’t be that hard except for all the douches acting like tough guy children
We don't really know how deadly it is, given how the COVID-19 death count is so inflated.

The people reporting stats don’t make the money the hospitals do, so the personal enrichment motive is out, the act of falsifying records is illegal, that means the people involved are risking their jobs and their freedom and huge fines. So no your theory is far from simple. Have you even spoken to any hospital employees about how the reporting process works? Or are you just spitballing off the top of your head? Be honest.
The CDC Confesses to Lying About COVID-19 Death Numbers

Maybe the CDC should be honest. For a change.

I’m glad you and those around you didn’t get a sever case. Hope good health comes quickly
Thank you. Although...

The originator of it as far as I can trace it died in the hospital. He was already old, heart/lung problems. His son, who is in his 60's somewhere, spent two weeks in the hospital, I think he got out last Friday ( I don't know either of them well ). He isn't in good shape and has health problems before Covid. He was the one that gave it to the woman of the house, my brother, and my nephew. Now, we are all fairly fit adults except for my teenage nephew. So...

Like the flu, it really didn't effect us much other than flu like symptoms. The nephew shook it off in a couple days, the rest of us had to deal with it for a bit over a week. Just... Not at the same time. So I think it's likely the lady gave it to me, and the nephew gave it to my brother.

Point of the story... I do know people who got the "severe" case. I'm not a doctor, but it seems just like the flu to me. If it's going to kill you, it kills you. If it's not going to kill you, the flu still sucks. I haven't been sick from bacteria/virus in well over a decade until this bad boy came along. That's life... It is what it is. Respect it sure, no point in trying to get sick... But don't fear it. It's the flu.
It’s not the flu. It may feel like the flu but it is much more contagious and much more deadly. Not asking anyone to fear it, just act responsibly and stop the spread. It really shouldn’t be that hard except for all the douches acting like tough guy children
We don't really know how deadly it is, given how the COVID-19 death count is so inflated.
The claims in that article are spun up BS. He thinks that CDC admitted to lying about the death numbers which in itself is an out right lie. I searched for the CDC admitting the lie and it does not exist. The author points to the fact that there is not a defined “COVID” cause of death and that deaths caused by a variety of symptoms are counted as COVID deaths.

well golly gee. John, Bill, Rick and Mary all catch Covid and are hospitalized. John succumbs to Pneumonia, Bill to heart failure, Rick went septic and Mary had a stroke. All get marked as COVID deaths. And you think that is lying about numbers??! Well let me ask... do you think these 4 souls would have died of the same causes had they not gotten COVID? Or does it make sense that these fatal symptoms were cause by the fact they had COVID

Thank you. Although...

The claims in that article are spun up BS. He thinks that CDC admitted to lying about the death numbers which in itself is an out right lie. I searched for the CDC admitting the lie and it does not exist. The author points to the fact that there is not a defined “COVID” cause of death and that deaths caused by a variety of symptoms are counted as COVID deaths.

well golly gee. John, Bill, Rick and Mary all catch Covid and are hospitalized. John succumbs to Pneumonia, Bill to heart failure, Rick went septic and Mary had a stroke. All get marked as COVID deaths. And you think that is lying about numbers??! Well let me ask... do you think these 4 souls would have died of the same causes had they not gotten COVID? Or does it make sense that these fatal symptoms were cause by the fact they had COVID
Funeral Directors Blow the Whistle on Deaths Falsely Attributed to Coronavirus

Horowitz: The coronavirus death rate has been inflated all over the country

Washington Inflates COVID-19 Numbers, Includes Gunshot Victims Among Deaths

Yeah, I don't think I'm going to share your faith in government.

Thank you. Although...

I don’t have faith in government and I’m sure mistakes are being made all over the place as evidenced in your articles. But I’m not going to use those mistakes to push a narrative that it’s all inflated and a hoax Or that it’s a systematic conspiracy. This thing should be taken seriously and we should be spending our energy fighting it... not discredit it while refusing to take recommended safety precautions like so many boneheads are trying to do.

Thank you. Although...

I don’t have faith in government and I’m sure mistakes are being made all over the place as evidenced in your articles. But I’m not going to use those mistakes to push a narrative that it’s all inflated and a hoax Or that it’s a systematic conspiracy. This thing should be taken seriously and we should be spending our energy fighting it... not discredit it while refusing to take recommended safety precautions like so many boneheads are trying to do.
Freedom's a bitch, ain't it?

Forum List

Back