Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms says she tested positive for coronavirus

It’s not the flu. It may feel like the flu but it is much more contagious
I believe that.
and much more deadly.
I don't believe that. I think the way it kills you is different. It's more... Shocking. But I don't think it's even a single percent more deadly.

I believe that.
and much more deadly.
I don't believe that. I think the way it kills you is different. It's more... Shocking. But I don't think it's even a single percent more deadly.
How do you explain the amount of deaths the world has experienced in half a year compared to historical flu deaths?

I believe that.
and much more deadly.
How do you explain the amount of deaths the world has experienced in half a year compared to historical flu deaths?
Even if it's not the fault of Covid, they call it a covid death. Unlike the flu,

She is asymptomatic and her husband has minor allergy like symptoms

Maybe you would care to explain to the class
how anyone can produce NO symptoms from a foreign pathogen
that no one has had exposure to before

Fever, headache, body aches and such
ARE SYMPTOMS RESULTING FROM YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
SPRINGING INTO ACTION TO FIGHT THE FOREIGN INVADER

THE WORST OUTCOME IS THE RESULT OF YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM BEING UNSUCCESSFUL
Are you just learning that some people experience little to no symptoms from COVID?
Are you unaware that symptoms are caused by THE IMMUNE SYSTEM

COVID IS THE PNEUMONIA AND RESPIRATORY FAILURE, SARS 2 IS THE VIRUS
IF YOU TEST POSITIVE, YOU TEST POSITIVE FOR SARS 2, NOT COVID
I’ll be nice for a minute because we are all victims of misinformation at times but you are grossly misinformed. COVID is not pneumonia.... take some time and do some research on the virus and then come back to talk about it.
IVE BEEN RESEARCHING THIS SHIT SINCE JAN 23

I have asked this question MULTIPLE times here with no response
so, I will ask you...WHAT IS COVID 19
COVID-19 is a CoronaVirus it effects the respiratory system and Pneumonia is a possible complication in sever cases when infection occurs.
SARS 2 is the virus, Covid-19 is the disease SARS 2 causes,
so again I will ask you...what is Covid 19....what is the disease being called Covid 19
You don’t have to ask me again because I answered you the first time. COVID-19 is a strand of CoronaVirus that originated in China and was discovered in 2019. I don’t see how I can be any more direct. It is not Pneumonia but pneumonia can result from it.
Covid 19 is not a strand of corona virus. It is a result. It is a respiratory condition caused by corona virus. And you tell other people to get informed? Lol. Well..

I believe that.
and much more deadly.
Even if it's not the fault of Covid, they call it a covid death. Unlike the flu,
So you think a significant amount of the death numbers are lies spread from thousands of different hospitals? Is that right?

Are you just learning that some people experience little to no symptoms from COVID?

I’ll be nice for a minute because we are all victims of misinformation at times but you are grossly misinformed. COVID is not pneumonia.... take some time and do some research on the virus and then come back to talk about it.

COVID-19 is a CoronaVirus it effects the respiratory system and Pneumonia is a possible complication in sever cases when infection occurs.
so again I will ask you...what is Covid 19....what is the disease being called Covid 19
You don’t have to ask me again because I answered you the first time. COVID-19 is a strand of CoronaVirus that originated in China and was discovered in 2019. I don’t see how I can be any more direct. It is not Pneumonia but pneumonia can result from it.
Covid 19 is not a strand of corona virus. It is a result. It is a respiratory condition caused by corona virus. And you tell other people to get informed? Lol. Well..
I think we are saying the same thing. Would you say that COVID-19 is the same as Pneumonia?

So you think a significant amount of the death numbers are lies spread from thousands of different hospitals? Is that right?
That is correct. I think they blamed it on covid, when even if a great many had the flu in that condition would have died.

I'm not saying every case... I am saying it's inflated to holy hell.

You do know that hospitals get more money if people died from Covid... Right?

That is correct. I think they blamed it on covid, when even if a great many had the flu in that condition would have died.

Yes I know about the funding but I also know many hospital workers and asked what the odds were that they would be lying about cause of deaths to get more funding and every one I asked just laughed and said no way.

have you seen evidence that this is going on or are you just assuming all these hospitals are lying for more money?

I think we are saying the same thing. Would you say that COVID-19 is the same as Pneumonia?
No, we arent. You said covid is a straind of CV. I am saying it isn't. It is an effect of CV.
They arent the same. However, Covid can cause pneumonia.

have you seen evidence that this is going on or are you just assuming all these hospitals are lying for more money?
I believe in Occam's razor. I don't mind if you don't believe as I do.

No, we arent. You said covid is a straind of CV. I am saying it isn't. It is an effect of CV.
It can cause pneumonia but it is not the same as pneumonia right?

Husband?
She has a husband who lives in the home? With children?

The “everybody is dying from it” hoax ended couple weeks ago when they just could not sell the panic as well and deaths plunged overnight from 1500 to 3-600 and have stayed there. One layer of the overreactive farce hoax peeled off.

Is that a way of saying that your making assumptions and not basing your claims on facts?

FYI... Occam’s razor would say that the stats are good with a reasonable margin of error. The coordinated conspiracy between thousands of independent hospitals to cheat the system which would need to be executed in secret by administrators who are on salary, not pocketing the Covid funds, is far far far from the simplest solution.

The “everybody is dying from it” hoax ended couple weeks ago when they just could not sell the panic as well and deaths plunged overnight from 1500 to 3-600 and have stayed there. One layer of the overreactive farce hoax peeled off.
The only response worthy of what you just wrote is simply to call you a complete moron

Its not really a yes or no question. When covid gets bad it is pneumonia. From what i have read, it is its own type of pneumonia. So it kind of is, and it kind of isnt. Not the the kind of pneumonia we all know, though. And its only pneumonia when it gets bad.
Does that make sense?

Is that a way of saying that your making assumptions and not basing your claims on facts?

FYI... Occam’s razor would say that the stats are good with a reasonable margin of error. The coordinated conspiracy between thousands of independent hospitals to cheat the system which would need to be executed in secret by administrators who are on salary, not pocketing the Covid funds, is far far far from the simplest solution.
Occam's razor says that with the ability to make money cheaply without consequence, they will take that money. It doesn't have to be done in secret... How the hell are you going to get hospital records without a court order?

Its not really a yes or no question. When covid gets bad it is pneumonia. From what i have read, it is its own type of pneumonia. So it kind of is, and it kind of isnt. Not the the kind of pneumonia we all know, though. And its only pneumonia when it gets bad.
Does that make sense?
It sounds like you’re trying to make it fit

Occam's razor says that with the ability to make money cheaply without consequence, they will take that money. It doesn't have to be done in secret... How the hell are you going to get hospital records without a court order?
The people reporting stats don’t make the money the hospitals do, so the personal enrichment motive is out, the act of falsifying records is illegal, that means the people involved are risking their jobs and their freedom and huge fines. So no your theory is far from simple. Have you even spoken to any hospital employees about how the reporting process works? Or are you just spitballing off the top of your head? Be honest.

Forum List

Back