Atlantic Editor Concedes Central Claim Of Trump Hit Piece Could Be Wrong

It's only dead in the minds of Trumpsters.

"I like people who weren't captured".

No, the narrative is dead in anyone's mind who appreciates facts. That's because it is fake news, no matter how much you screech and lie.

I like people who weren't a captured is a JOKE you moron, back when Cain was still alive.. But of course, according to you president Trump is just supposed to take it from you morons and never even crack a joke, despite his enemies constantly calling him the most horrible of names. Just like everyone who does not share your anti-American values, is supposed to just stand down, see the continuum, and assume your stupid positions.

Last edited:
Hilarious, Labor Day, and Trumpoholics are working their asses off defending the indefensible "Suckers and Losers" comments made by Donnie bone spurs.
Defend no one. There’s no story
This whole thread is trumpoholics defending an international story and #1 story in America. As usual, Trump defense is denial and delusion.
i
Name the person who said they heard the President say those words.
Tactics and methods used by Trump are now being used against him by his opponents. Hey, "people are saying". Losers and Suckers will be a Trump legacy forever. It will be repeated as folks piss on his grave.
name the person who was in the room and heard Trump say those words? Thanks in advance.

People are saying that Trump called the Military Losers
names of those people other than that it's a lie
This is the one reason why mainstream media must lose their first amendment right protection
Slander is not protected under the first amendment

Just following the lead of our President.

He never names his sources.....Why should I?
so no body heard him say those words it's all a lie?
and interesting that you make another false accusation against the president to dodge this lie against the president.
All they got is lies! Never any facts

Hilarious, Labor Day, and Trumpoholics are working their asses off defending the indefensible "Suckers and Losers" comments made by Donnie bone spurs.
This whole thread is trumpoholics defending an international story and #1 story in America. As usual, Trump defense is denial and delusion.
i
Tactics and methods used by Trump are now being used against him by his opponents. Hey, "people are saying". Losers and Suckers will be a Trump legacy forever. It will be repeated as folks piss on his grave.
name the person who was in the room and heard Trump say those words? Thanks in advance.

This is the one reason why mainstream media must lose their first amendment right protection

and interesting that you make another false accusation against the president to dodge this lie against the president.
Many, many people heard it and their stories match

The accusations are true......
Let Trump convince us other wise
Damn right the stories match....

Everyone that has come forward (including Bolton, who is no fan of Trump) stated that the Atlantic is lying....

That's why the editor is backpeddling on his claim.....

i

Everyone that has come forward (including Bolton, who is no fan of Trump) stated that the Atlantic is lying....

Okay, so quote the Atlantic editor backpedaling on his claim then.....

It really makes no difference what trumpoholics believe because they believe any lies Trump tells. And it really makes no difference how much Trump denies his "Losers and Suckers" comment because he always lies and only his flock believes him. He dug his own hole by disparaging and denigrating veterans.

i

It really makes no difference what trumpoholics believe because they believe any lies Trump tells. And it really makes no difference how much Trump denies his "Losers and Suckers" comment because he always lies and only his flock believes him. He dug his own hole by disparaging and denigrating veterans.
So let me see....

The Atlantic said they had witnesses that they won't (or can't) name, and every witness that has come forward (even the ones that hate Trump) has said that Trump didn't make the statement....

Maybe we should ask for a show of hands from the witnesses...

10-0 that Trump didn't make the comment should settle it....

i

Atlantic Editor in Chief Jeffrey Goldberg admitted the White House’s account that President Trump’s trip to a cemetery of fallen World War I soldiers in France in 2018 was modified due to bad weather is probably accurate.

Doesn‘t say the part about calling soldiers losers is not true

Sorry, someone saying they're standing by their story is not conceding nor backpedaling. Multiple statements can be true where not mutually exclusive. So what?

So let me see....

The Atlantic said they had witnesses that they won't (or can't) name, and every witness that has come forward (even the ones that hate Trump) has said that Trump didn't make the statement....

Maybe we should ask for a show of hands from the witnesses...

10-0 that Trump didn't make the comment should settle it....
Trump lap dogs vouching for him

It’s a question of whether the public believes what Trump tells them

i

Atlantic Editor in Chief Jeffrey Goldberg admitted the White House’s account that President Trump’s trip to a cemetery of fallen World War I soldiers in France in 2018 was modified due to bad weather is probably accurate.

Then his "witnesses" need to step forward (if they even exist)....

No witnesses = no proof....

i

No they don’t.

Trump is once again trying to find and punish those who tell the truth about him. In this case, members of his staff spoke up and when other staff members told the same story, The Atlantic had verifiable sources.

Just because they protect their sources from a vindictive Trump, doesn’t make the story false

i

No they don’t.

Trump is once again trying to find and punish those who tell the truth about him. In this case, members of his staff spoke up and when other staff members told the same story, The Atlantic had verifiable sources.

Just because they protect their sources from a vindictive Trump, doesn’t make the story false
If they don't come forward, then there isn't any evidence that they even exist ....

See, I could say that 5 people called you a flaming faggot (and said they know it because they caught you in the act}...

Now if you question the allegation, would you consider it "proof" that the allegation is true if I said that I won't tell you who the witnesses are, and that they won't come forward???

Or would you say that my refusal to prove the statement true means that I'm lying????

i

No they don’t.

If they don't come forward, then there isn't any evidence that they even exist ....

See, I could say that 5 people called you a flaming faggot (and said they know it because they caught you in the act}...

Now if you question the allegation, would you consider it "proof" that the allegation is true if I said that I won't tell you who the witnesses are, and that they won't come forward???

Or would you say that my refusal to prove the statement true means that I'm lying????
Are you pretending to be a respected journalist now?

i

No they don’t.

Anonymous sources are anonymous for a reason. They fear retribution.

Trump has made it clear he will punish any staffer who dares to tell the truth. In this case, we have not one.....but four top staff members independently telling the same story.

i

No they don’t.

Anonymous sources are anonymous for a reason. They fear retribution.

Trump has made it clear he will punish any staffer who dares to tell the truth. In this case, we have not one.....but four top staff members independently telling the same story.

Who?

Protection of sources is well recognised in international law as a key principle underpinning press freedom. It has been specifically recognised by the United Nations and the Council of Europe.

Journalists and news media should establish guidelines and internal rules that help protect sources. Reporters may benefit from a clause in their contracts or agreements that clearly states their duties and obligations. National Public Radio in the United States has a clause in its guidelines that spells it out:

“Journalists must not turn over any notes, audio or working materials from their stories or productions, nor provide information they have observed in the course of their production activities to government officials or parties involved in or considering litigation. If such materials or information are requested in the context of any governmental, administrative or other legal process this must be reported to the company.”

i

So, let Trump take it to court.

Forum List

Back