Atlantic Editor Concedes Central Claim Of Trump Hit Piece Could Be Wrong

Will the voters believe Trumps repeated denials?

He is like the boy who cry’s wolf. After a while he loses credibility.

The military is turning on Trump. A vote he can’t afford to lose
If you were remotely correct the Atlantic magazine would still be flogging their dead horse of a story.

You aren't losing credibility. You just have none to have lost to begin with.

Instead they are saying it could be false. Oh and RW was calling HItlery Madam President on the board all through 2016 so we can see how credible he is.

More of Trump's suckers and losers:

img.jpg

"Look, more meaningless attempts to make you feel bad! That's better than proof, right?!"

Just keep right on proving that the story is a lie, you know it's a lie, and you don't care.

It's only dead in the minds of Trumpsters.

"I like people who weren't captured".

It's only a story in the "minds" of TDS sufferers.

Names, or it didn't happen.

Yup. If you are too much of a coward to give your name then the story is bogus. Anyone with a working brain cell would question the story.

I don't even question it. I consider anything said by any leftist to be a lie unless they have proof beyond a reasonable doubt, because they've richly earned the right to be distrusted.

Names, or it never happened.

I agree. If you are to much of a coward to put your name on the story then its false.

Don Lemon? Chris Cuomo?

Neither is running for President
I think it is just hilarious you speak of credibility when you instantly believe the report, and instantly do not believe all of the people who were there.
That is called bias.
Take an example of the story of the former secret service officer who stated Biden treated female SS officers deplorable, groping them and on numerous times when Mrs. Biden was gone appearing around them completely nude. (Of that he is not the only person who has said Biden had habits of being nude around them)
If these stories were being said about Trump - you would be all over it. I know it. You know it. But since it is Biden... you won't and don't.

What is coming out from multiple sources is that Trump was in a pissy mood while in France and made some unfortunate statements.

We know for a fact he did not want to visit the Military Cemetery
Those simple crosses aren't big enough to hide behind when nature calls. Small wonder he gets all pissy.

Don Lemon? Chris Cuomo?

Neither is running for President
I think it is just hilarious you speak of credibility when you instantly believe the report, and instantly do not believe all of the people who were there.
That is called bias.
Take an example of the story of the former secret service officer who stated Biden treated female SS officers deplorable, groping them and on numerous times when Mrs. Biden was gone appearing around them completely nude. (Of that he is not the only person who has said Biden had habits of being nude around them)
If these stories were being said about Trump - you would be all over it. I know it. You know it. But since it is Biden... you won't and don't.

LOL Yeah RWer has selective belief system and its reserved for Trump. He never comments on Bidens crap or any Dem crap at all. Just shows what a dedicated Dem he is.

Hell has no problem with BLM and Antifa and the damage they did to Portland, Seattle and Indianapolis. Doesn't seem to care about the 35 dead and looted and burned down businesses.

Oh and that's Trumps fault as well. Not the Dem mayors who all told their police forces to stand down. No siree. Its all Trumps fault. LOL

Last edited:
If you're going to disparage the President to that extent with less than 3 months to go in an election year then you should not be posting something like that piece in the Atlantic with anonymous sources.

Yup and that's just what they did. Anonymous. What a pile of horse shit.

Hilarious, Labor Day, and Trumpoholics are working their asses off defending the indefensible "Suckers and Losers" comments made by Donnie bone spurs.
Defend no one. There’s no story
This whole thread is trumpoholics defending an international story and #1 story in America. As usual, Trump defense is denial and delusion.
i
Name the person who said they heard the President say those words.
Tactics and methods used by Trump are now being used against him by his opponents. Hey, "people are saying". Losers and Suckers will be a Trump legacy forever. It will be repeated as folks piss on his grave.
name the person who was in the room and heard Trump say those words? Thanks in advance.

People are saying that Trump called the Military Losers
names of those people other than that it's a lie
This is the one reason why mainstream media must lose their first amendment right protection
Slander is not protected under the first amendment

Hilarious, Labor Day, and Trumpoholics are working their asses off defending the indefensible "Suckers and Losers" comments made by Donnie bone spurs.
This whole thread is trumpoholics defending an international story and #1 story in America. As usual, Trump defense is denial and delusion.
i
Tactics and methods used by Trump are now being used against him by his opponents. Hey, "people are saying". Losers and Suckers will be a Trump legacy forever. It will be repeated as folks piss on his grave.
name the person who was in the room and heard Trump say those words? Thanks in advance.

This is the one reason why mainstream media must lose their first amendment right protection

Just following the lead of our President.

He never names his sources.....Why should I?

i

so no body heard him say those words it's all a lie?
and interesting that you make another false accusation against the president to dodge this lie against the president.

i

Because your source is the Atlantic, which isn't even a step up from CNN FFS.

i

so no body heard him say those words it's all a lie?
and interesting that you make another false accusation against the president to dodge this lie against the president.
Many, many people heard it and their stories match

The accusations are true......
Let Trump convince us other wise

Forum List

Back