"atlas shrugged" will change the face of american politics

It does not matter what the critics say, this was an independent film, hollywood is not behind it, it has been sold out in some theaters and they have extended the viewing time in my town. If it makes people think, then that's all I want. Hopefully, they will see it and have it spur enough interest to buy and read the book.

:lol:

I somehow doubt you'd be saying that if it got glowing reviews. Just sayin'.

Atlas Shurgged, the novel, has been changing the face of American Politics for many many decades, folks.

I like to think of it as the Uncle Tom's Cabin for sociopathic billionaires and their loyal minions.
Wow... equating rich people and people who want to keep their own wealth to a bunch of Uncle Toms.

Ain't you just the economic John Brown.
I'd say the term "useless parasites" has more an Aryan-flavor to it....you know....as a group in-need of....

......kinda like......

Last edited by a moderator:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUayGEWM77w]YouTube - Teenagers torch cars in France as riots turn violent[/ame]

gettin to be that time of year again... i think they're chanting.... fuck of... fuck off... fuck fuck you... i only speak a little french...

Last edited:
Atlas Shurgged, the novel, has been changing the face of American Politics for many many decades, folks.

I like to think of it as the Uncle Tom's Cabin for sociopathic billionaires and their loyal minions.

i agree, the movie will make it more accessable (palatable) to the consuming public. it couldn't come at a more perfect time. young people love it.
They do, huh??

Whatta great marketing-scam....until the first-couple-dozen find-out there're no action-sequences, nudity or pot-smokin'.

handjob.gif

I somehow doubt you'd be saying that if it got glowing reviews. Just sayin'.

The critics are all Obama drones, so no one was expecting great revues from them. That would be as unthinkable as a government employee who does an honest day's work.

The critics are all Obama drones, so no one was expecting great revues from them. That would be as unthinkable as a government employee who does an honest day's work.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ-uV72pQKI]YouTube - Pure Imagination[/ame]

most conservatives in the movie biz in hollywood keep their politics stealthy, why is that. ?

have we really evloved past mccarthy and blacklisting ??

NOPE. This time it's in reverse...

you're right T. it blows my mind the incredible hypocrisy. one thing i'm starting to notice is the defiance with which some dims cling to the notion that they we're right in voting for obama.
less are willing to say "i was wrong about the guy and his mysterious past, but we need a quick change".
....As if everyone who voted for Lil' Dumbya did it.....

eusa_doh.gif

very clever billboard vegas guy... !........catcalls........ whiwhew... wih whew !!!...

NOPE. This time it's in reverse...

you're right T. it blows my mind the incredible hypocrisy. one thing i'm starting to notice is the defiance with which some dims cling to the notion that they we're right in voting for obama.
less are willing to say "i was wrong about the guy and his mysterious past, but we need a quick change".
....As if everyone who voted for Lil' Dumbya did it.....​

:eusa_doh:

tricycle.gif

this is your last chance to read the book before the movie comes out.

i have waited my whole life for this. when i was in high school i discovered ayn rand, it changed my life , and much to my delight, would end up in a conservative website framed by objectivism.
How do you feel about worshipping an utter hypocrite?

Excerpt:

However, it was revealed in the recent "Oral History of Ayn Rand" by Scott McConnell (founder of the media department at the Ayn Rand Institute) that in the end Ayn was a vip-dipper as well. An interview with Evva Pryror, a social worker and consultant to Miss Rand's law firm of Ernst, Cane, Gitlin and Winick verified that on Miss Rand's behalf she secured Rand's Social Security and Medicare payments which Ayn received under the name of Ann O'Connor (husband Frank O'Connor).

As Pryor said, "Doctors cost a lot more money than books earn and she could be totally wiped out" without the aid of these two government programs. Ayn took the bail out even though Ayn "despised government interference and felt that people should and could live independently... She didn't feel that an individual should take help."

But alas she did and said it was wrong for everyone else to do so.
Apart from the strong implication that those who take the help are morally weak, it is also a philosophic point that such help dulls the will to work, to save and government assistance is said to dull the entrepreneurial spirit.

In the end, Miss Rand was a hypocrite but she could never be faulted for failing to act in her own self-interest.

Read the whole article here: Michael Ford: Ayn Rand and the VIP-DIPers

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFIMWRXWY90]YouTube - Frank Zappa - Muffin Man[/ame]

Forum List

Back