Attack in Nice, France

How are things in the school yard today?

I am in London today, surrounded by Muslims, that are not bothering me. Less than 1% of all the Muslims in the world are involved in this violence.

Say shitferbrains, didn't England just Brexit because the nation is waking up to the Muslims?

Oh and BTW you mindless twit, less than 1% of Germans in WWII were involved in the Holocaust.

Does that make Nazism "The Politics of Peace?"

If you fucktards were around in 1930 - we'd all be speaking German now.
England is regretting Brexit and trying to figure out how to change what they did. You should pay closer attention to what is happening in the world.

H
You should follow your own advice. Enabler.
Rather childish of you.

Right back at ya.

I am in London today, surrounded by Muslims, that are not bothering me. Less than 1% of all the Muslims in the world are involved in this violence.

Why would they bother you?
They do not bother me. I know many Muslim families and they are peaceful, lovely people. I am in one of the capitals of the western world enjoying myself and do not have a bit of fear or worry that something bad will happen. We cannot live our lives this way.

I hope for your sakes that nothing happens to you in London. That you're not in the wrong place at the right time, or however they say it.

London seems to have a grip on it's security since 7/7.

I think a big problem is: we don't know where the next attack will come from. (It's usually a soft target)

It never crossed my mind it would be in Nice.

This is where they have the advantage. The element of surprise.

Yep.

What we DO know though, is who will launch the attacks. It will be Muslims. Trump is right, a complete moratorium on Muslim immigration is basic common sense. We didn't bring in hundreds of thousands from Japan during world war II - as that would be insane, just as importing Muslims now is insane.

Say shitferbrains, didn't England just Brexit because the nation is waking up to the Muslims?

Oh and BTW you mindless twit, less than 1% of Germans in WWII were involved in the Holocaust.

Does that make Nazism "The Politics of Peace?"

If you fucktards were around in 1930 - we'd all be speaking German now.
England is regretting Brexit and trying to figure out how to change what they did. You should pay closer attention to what is happening in the world.

No it's not. It's getting on with the job.

I think a big problem is: we don't know where the next attack will come from. (It's usually a soft target)

It never crossed my mind it would be in Nice.

This is where they have the advantage. The element of surprise.

Yep.

What we DO know though, is who will launch the attacks. It will be Muslims. Trump is right, a complete moratorium on Muslim immigration is basic common sense. We didn't bring in hundreds of thousands from Japan during world war II - as that would be insane, just as importing Muslims now is insane.

I'm not against more surveillance. Much plotting goes on over the Internet.

Internet cafes for instance. Difficult to trace IP's.

England is regretting Brexit

:lmao:

The left is trying to lie away reality. You morons got beaten and are still stunned because you were demanding it couldn't happen.

Delusion will not aler reality.

and trying to figure out how to change what they did. You should pay closer attention to what is happening in the world.

:rofl:

You are a delusional troll.

Cameron is gone Moron. Britain WILL put the breaks on the Muslim invasion.

This is the legacy of the Bush administration. We were warned that this could happen when Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld poked the hornets nest.

[

I hope for your sakes that nothing happens to you in London. That you're not in the wrong place at the right time, or however they say it.

It won't be London, too many cameras, too hardened of a target.

It will be Birmingham, Leeds, Coventry, York, someplace like that. I fear it will be soon.

Like WHAT?

For starters we can stop importing the sorry fucks.
And how about we start playing their game?
If they want to kill innocents we might have to start doing the same. They plow a truck through a crowd we bomb the shit out of a city.
Brute force is the only thing these scum bags understand.

How about we: recognize that Radical Islam is engaged in a guerrilla war against the West, declare war, and stop calling them terrorists - they are enemy combatants.

When these scumbags grow the balls to put on a uniform and challenge a western army directly instead of targeting civilians like little fucking cowards they can be called anything but terrorists. As it stands, they are nothing but suicidal pussies.

They would be pussies if they kept their suicidal tendencies to themselves, and not drag little children and babies along with them.

They are pussies because they target children and babies instead of a military force. Is this hard for you to understand?

This latest didn't target specifically. It was whoever happened to be there. All ages, nationalities, races.

[

It won't be London, too many cameras, too hardened of a target.

It will be Birmingham, Leeds, Coventry, York, someplace like that. I fear it will be soon.

Somewhere unexpected. But definitely a soft target. That's their trademark.

H
Peaceful people who do nothing to curb the jihadists.

Oh and we stupid hateful Americans unlike a useless enabler like you, have no problem putting the blame where it rightfully belongs.
You should think before you post.

You should follow your own advice. Enabler.
Rather childish of you.

Right back at ya.

Well don't turn you're back on them. I'm sure the folks in San Bernardino, Paris and Nice will concur.

Is it safe to visit NYC at Christmas?
Don't know ... I would never waste the money to even go to that cesspool.

I'm referring to the possibility of a terror attack, don't you know? A nice soft target, as we all stand outside gazing at Macy's Christmas window displays could be one scenario.
France has had multiple terrorist attacks involving mass murder. My friend was there to move her kids back home to the US since they were studying abroad. They didn't like it because it was not safe for Americans. She even said... That could have been us... We were just there watching fireworks. So...

Your snotty snarking really has no effect on my opinion.
I was trying to show you how you should not let a small amount of Muslims, less than 1 % should effect your life. Sorry if I was snarky.

THat is really hard core.

Don't let a small amount of Muslims effect your life.

I like it.

You know who really needs that message?

This woman.

nice-terrorist-attack-0007.jpg

Dumb cow let that small amount of muslims effect her life.

Why is she cancelling her Bastille celebration plans?

Because of a few muslims?

I bet she is a racist too.

If only 1% of muslims are dangerous and obama and the beast let several hundred thousand come here, then we have serious problems. The last few muslim attacks in this country and in Europe should be a wake up call that we need a new sheriff with a little common sense - Donald Trump.

This is the legacy of the Bush administration. We were warned that this could happen when Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld poked the hornets nest.

This is the legacy of you cowards and appeasers.

Theresa May and Donald Trump may be then next Thatcher and Reagan, bringing peace and prosperity back to the world.

You think Hollande will retain power in France? The rule of the radical left is over, you cockroaches are being driven back into your holes.

Oh blow it out your ass you fucking halfwit. You lecture everyone else about how they need to do some reading so here is me telling you that YOU need to do some reading. This, all of this stems from the meddling of the British government under Disraeli who wanted to play his little games against the Russian bear and the easiest way to do that was from the southern regions. To do that he had to stir up the hornets nest. Then, they took control of Egypt for all intents and purposes to safeguard the Suez canal, and then after WWI they divided up the Ottoman Empire and drew borders on maps without paying the slightest bit of attention to which tribes were being mingled with which tribes, nor which sect of Islam was going where.

Almost the entirety of the situation that is going on now can be laid at the feet of the incompetent British bureaucrats you ignorant boob.

U

Oh blow it out your ass you fucking halfwit. You lecture everyone else about how they need to do some reading so here is me telling you that YOU need to do some reading. This, all of this stems from the meddling of the British government under Disraeli who wanted to play his little games against the Russian bear and the easiest way to do that was from the southern regions. To do that he had to stir up the hornets nest. Then, they took control of Egypt for all intents and purposes to safeguard the Suez canal, and then after WWI they divided up the Ottoman Empire and drew borders on maps without paying the slightest bit of attention to which tribes were being mingled with which tribes, nor which sect of Islam was going where.

Almost the entirety of the situation that is going on now can be laid at the feet of the incompetent British bureaucrats you ignorant boob.
Bush attacking Iraq caused this. He created so many terrorists. We were warned at the time, and now is had come to happen. You are the ignorant boob. The west attacked Muslims, they are attacking back with a vengeance.

Forum List

Back