Attacks On Jews Around the World

Attacks on the Jewish Community is nothing new. On individuals or their businesses, Synagogues and Schools is also nothing new.

From time to time there is a rise in Judeophobic, Antisemitic, Jew hatred acts, and we seem to be living in one of them.

It clearly started around five years ago. The rise in White Supremacy, Nazi, Christian and Muslim attacks on Jews in too many cities all over the world, simply because of being Jewish.

There are many excuses used to attack any Jew who comes their way.

Free Palestine
Dirty Jew
Israel does not have the right to exist,
Israel is guilty of Apartheid
Israel is committing ethnic cleansing
We don't hate Jews, only Zionists
etc, etc, etc

Be the attacks on the streets, on Campuses, on the subways or anywhere else, they are clearly uncalled for and come from what each of those individuals who decide to attack one individual Jew - who has not done anything to them, or all Jews due to what they have wrongly learned about Israel, Judaism, Jewish history etc

I will be posting each individual case I do find in the news. There have been too many, which is why I decided to start this thread to deal with this more than common phenomenon, which did not look as bad as this since the Nazis took over Germany.
as early as 2021

Yes, but it shouldn’t be bigot . Wait.,, I’m wrong Hate for the Jewish people has been around for over 2000 years

Every time Israel hurt someone or invaded Lebanon or carried out a false flag there has been a reaction.

Every time Israel hurt someone or invaded Lebanon or carried out a false flag there has been a reaction.
Didn’t realize that had been going on for over 2,000 years Thanks for the “ education “ you liar 🤥

Didn’t realize that had been going on for over 2,000 years Thanks for the “ education “ you liar 🤥

One of the most desperate conspiracy theories of all time is the idea that October 7th was an Israel false flag ,,

Imagine how a free and open society such as democratic Israel managed how to kill 1,500 of it's own citizens in the most horrendous way possible
Then they took another 250 of their citizens hostage
Then they somehow smuggled those hostages into Gaza so they could be exchanged from there
Then they convinced those hostages to say they were taken by Hamas and not by their own country
Then they convinced the entire Hamas hierarchy to not only take credit for the entire thing, but to actually video themselves doing it and praising their god for helping bring it about.
And keep the entire thing secret.

Now ... try to imagine the visceral hatred of Jews that would have to infest your soul in order to believe that actually happened, even for one second.

One of the most desperate conspiracy theories of all time is the idea that October 7th was an Israel false flag ,,

Imagine how a free and open society such as democratic Israel managed how to kill 1,500 of it's own citizens in the most horrendous way possible
Then they somehow smuggled those hostages into Gaza so they could be exchanged from there
Then they convinced those hostages to say they were taken by Hamas and not by their own country
Then they convinced the entire Hamas hierarchy to not only take credit for the entire thing, but to actually video themselves doing it and praising their god for helping bring it about.

Now ... try to imagine the visceral hatred of Jews that would have to infest your soul in order to believe that actually happened, even for one second.

The problem is the Lavon Affair and the bombing of the King David hotel.

The peace agreement has nothing to do with Saudi Arabia. It will be between Israel and the Palestinians.

That’s what the INITIAL claim was ; remember??

No; DimWit…. Referring to the Jewish people who was been persecuted for over 2,000 years. I think that was PRIOR to 1948

Very sad indeed.

Israel's unprecedented air, ground and sea offensive has killed more than 23,200 Palestinians, two-thirds of them women and children, Gaza's health ministry says. More than 59,000 people have been wounded.55 mins ago
Breaking News, World News and Video from Al Jazeera › liveblog
Israel's war on Gaza live: Israel bombs the south, kills dozens - Al Jazeera

Very sad indeed.

Israel's unprecedented air, ground and sea offensive has killed more than 23,200 Palestinians, two-thirds of them women and children, Gaza's health ministry says. More than 59,000 people have been wounded.55 mins ago
Miss Laurence of Arabia is invading this thread in order to cry crocodile tears and invert and change the topic of this thread .

Please REPORT her when she goes off topic on ANY thread where she does this.

This thread is about Jews, human beings, nowadays being physically attacked all around the world for being JEWS.

Nothing else.

Last edited:
Miss Laurence of Arabia is invading this thread in order to cry crocodile tears and invert and change the topic of this thread .

Please REPORT her when she goes off topic on ANY thread where she does this.

This thread is about Jews, human beings, nowadays being physically attacked all around the world for being JEWS.

Nothing else.

That's very sad . Do you know why they are attacked world wide?

That's very sad . Do you know why they are attacked world wide?
Because they have been fed lies about Jews for the past 2000 years, and even more so the past 50 years.

Just own up that no other people are attacked for a war the invaders started. Russia invaded Ukraine. Not one Russian has been attacked, not a business, not a school, or church. Much less any Ukrainians.

Peddle your Jew hatred to real idiots who will go and attack Jews for you, since you are not going to bother to do so, only be here on the forums lying your head off.

Because they have been fed lies about Jews for the past 2000 years, and even more so the past 50 years.

Just own up that no other people are attacked for a war the invaders started. Russia invaded Ukraine. Not one Russian has been attacked, not a business, not a school, or church. Much less any Ukrainians.

Peddle your Jew hatred to real idiots who will go and attack Jews for you, since you are not going to bother to do so, only be here on the forums lying your head off.

You post nothing except "Jew hatred".. look at your threads.

You post nothing except "Jew hatred".. look at your threads.
I post the hatred from your religion and Islam against Jews. Live with it. Do something against, and not FOR the continuation of that hatred which leads to attacks on only Jews on this planet.

You are the problem, Surada. What you were taught and how your mind works, wanting to believe everything that is bad about Jews.

Be part of the solution. What? You cannot? You do not want to? You do not have to?

And then you go on EVERY thread to poke fun on Jews. And you choose to not call it Jew Hatred but basically :

WHAT ALL JEWS DESERVE

That is what your Christian Episcopalian Arab Muslim upbringing has turned you into.

I post the hatred from your religion and Islam against Jews. Live with it. Do something against, and not FOR the continuation of that hatred which leads to attacks on only Jews on this planet.

You are the problem, Surada. What you were taught and how your mind works, wanting to believe everything that is bad about Jews.

Be part of the solution. What? You cannot? You do not want to? You do not have to?

And then you go on EVERY thread to poke fun on Jews. And you choose to not call it Jew Hatred but basically :

WHAT ALL JEWS DESERVE

That is what your Christian Episcopalian Arab Muslim upbringing has turned you into.

I'm Episcopalian and I never heard a Muslim say a word against the Jews. Never. But, you never stop...accusing, defending, insulting.

You're going to have to kill a lot of Palestinians this time.

I'm Episcopalian and I never heard a Muslim say a word against the Jews. Never. But, you never stop...accusing, defending, insulting.

You're going to have to kill a lot of Palestinians this time.

Wake up to the real world and listen to all the Muslims you REFUSE to hear spewing hatred and desire to kill Jews all over the world.

You are still posting against what this thread is about.
PROVE that those Jews being attacked did something against those White supremacists and extreme Muslims in order to be attacked in return.

Go ahead, show me the evidence that individual Jews around the world attacked or provoked the attacks on them.

What? Zero? As always?

I will continue to report you for invading every thread only to derail them, because you like those Christian and Muslim extremists must FORCE your way, or you will not rest until you do so.

Quran and all other Islamic writings are FULL of hatred and desire to kill Jews, from Mohammad to this day. And so are Christian writings for the past 2000 years.

Go get acquainted with them and stop LYING for them.

Wake up to the real world and listen to all the Muslims you REFUSE to hear spewing hatred and desire to kill Jews all over the world.

You are still posting against what this thread is about.
PROVE that those Jews being attacked did something against those White supremacists and extreme Muslims in order to be attacked in return.

Go ahead, show me the evidence that individual Jews around the world attacked or provoked the attacks on them.

What? Zero? As always?

I will continue to report you for invading every thread only to derail them, because you like those Christian and Muslim extremists must FORCE your way, or you will not rest until you do so.

Quran and all other Islamic writings are FULL of hatred and desire to kill Jews, from Mohammad to this day. And so are Christian writings for the past 2000 years.

Go get acquainted with them and stop LYING for them.

I feel so sorry for you ..

Forum List

Back