Attacks On Jews Around the World

The Jews only have one Indigenous homeland. Israel.

Living elsewhere for any number of years does not affect where one is indigenous of, and does not give the right for anyone to attack mainly Jews because of anything taught from Christianity or Islam.

That means my family has ownership of land in England and the Netherlands.

It is not the same club. Never has been as Christians are responsible :

1) Being the first to suppress and attack Jews for the past 1700 years for any excuse they could come up with, and continue to come up with.

2) Christians are the ones responsible for the existence of Islam, which has always also suppressed Christians, because they learned from the older brother about supremacy over the Jews and how to "treat the Jews "

In other words, although it is horrible that Christians from all over the world are being persecuted by Muslims, they are reaping what they sowed for creating hatred for the Jewish People and continuing with that hatred to this day.

I experienced no persecutions in Saudi Arabia, Libya or Kuwait and neither did anyone else I knew.

What language was the Palestine Post? English, Arabic or Hebrew???

What does THAT have to do with my prior post of them being kicked out of their own NATIVE Countries, ASSHOLE?

You mean those Jews born in Poland, Russia, Germany etc?

How should I know.

I know they weren't kicked out of the Arab world until long after the Zionists took over Palestine. The Arab Jews were still leaving in 1973.

That means my family has ownership of land in England and the Netherlands.
It means that your family of Irish and Dutch descent are indigenous of Ireland and the Netherlands. That is what it means.

What does THAT have to do with my prior post of them being kicked out of their own NATIVE Countries, ASSHOLE?
Hi guys, if she is off topic, avoid responding. Her posts have nothing to do with the title of this thread. Thanks.

You mean those Jews born in Poland, Russia, Germany etc?

How should I know.

I know they weren't kicked out of the Arab world until long after the Zionists took over Palestine. The Arab Jews were still leaving in 1973.
Go to church and get back on track as to what this thread is discussing.

Goodbye.

You DON’T know?? The one who prides herself on History??? One SMALL example; HEBRON!! What govt was there? Please tell us who the President was; you MORON
Thank you for your passion but your discussion with Surada is totally off topic.

The thread is about Jews who are being physically attacked around the world.

Thank you all.

Everyone…this thread has a topic: Attacks on Jews around the world….please stick to it.

Last edited:
Thank you for your passion but your discussion with Surada is totally off topic.

Thank you all.
I’m not sure why my post was off topic , it’s about Jews being attacked WORLDWIDE which I addressed. It’s NOT about the “ Zionist “ and why Israel doesn’t have the Right to exist MAYBE that’s off topic

Everyone…this thread has a topic: Antisemitism around the world….please stick to it.
Hi, With that prior post I thought I did With all due respect, maybe those who talk about ZIONISM should have their posts deleted

….
Hi, With that prior post I thought I did With all due respect, maybe those who talk about ZIONISM should have their posts deleted
I had to correct my post from “anti-semitism” to “attacks on Jews”, but if you read the OP it’s clearly referencing current events. I didn’t go back through the (immense) thread, only the two after the OP’s reminder: yours and another’s.

….

I had to correct my post from “anti-semitism” to “attacks on Jews”, but if you read the OP it’s clearly referencing current events. I didn’t go back through the (immense) thread, only the two after the OP’s reminder: yours and another’s.
Thanks for your response As we all know there nave been attacks on Jews but in the future I will b more observant

Thank you all.

Why do you think Jews are attacked world wide?

I don't know the reason.

I’m not sure why my post was off topic , it’s about Jews being attacked WORLDWIDE which I addressed. It’s NOT about the “ Zionist “ and why Israel doesn’t have the Right to exist MAYBE that’s off topic
Today., Nowadays. I have been posting about attacks which have been happening in the present. Thanks.

You are the fool you have raised yourself to be. Stay that way and enjoy yourself while your are at it.

Why do you think Jews are persecuted all over the world every day? I don't get it. You must know.. that's all you post about. I don't see any legitimate reason for such hatred. The Likud doesn't represent all Judaism, do they?

Forum List

Back