Attempted Military Coup in Turkey

It could be amazing for the whole region if that madman , that criminal Erdogan is gone from Turkey!

Now they're saying the coup has failed...wtfo?
we have racist jokes for turks in iran .called them donkey in jokes :rolleyes:
because they make decision and do something without think about it .and they have idiot balls
)Courage( !!!
cj22l360aplkyb3jvlkw.jpg

.its their nature.
its not big surprise for me if coup will fail..

Traditionally in Turkey the military have been a secular force for good and opposed to the Islamists

Well, I wouldn't go as far as believing they are a force for 'good', but certainly they are relative to Erdogan and the Islamo-Nazis.

That's what I am talking about! :)

The military in Turkey is a force for good compared to that crazy Islamo Nazi Erdogan!

I'm sure that Freeman another IslamoNazi is going to be along shortly to update everyone on the latest happenings.

Nato chief: "full respect" for Turkish government
Nato’s chief has issued a call for “full respect” for Turkey’s democratic institutions and constitution, according to the Associated Press. Nato secretary-general Jens Stoltenberg said in a statement:

I have just spoken to the Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu. I am following events in Turkey closely and with concern.

The statement continued, “I call for calm and restraint, and full respect for Turkey’s democratic institutions and its constitution. ...Turkey is a valued Nato all

Turkey is an important ally in the Middle east and yet we get no information from the Hussein administration. Is Barry eating pizza like he did when Benghazi was attacked?

Hopefully Erdogan will be executed for his treason.
Erdogan was democratically elected by the Turkish people in a free and fair election.

I'm amazed at the number of people here supporting an illegal military coup? ...... :cool:

We don't like Islamists like you, haven't you figured that out yet. Of course we support those that are trying to prevent Turkey from becoming an Islamic state.

Bomb hits Turkish parliament – reports
A bomb has reportedly hit the Turkish parliament in Ankara, according to the Associated Press, citing Anadolu Agency, a state news agency.

Follow
The Associated Press

✔@AP

BREAKING: Anadolu Agency reports a bomb has hit the Turkish parliament in Ankara.

7:44 AM - 16 Jul 2016

The extent of any damage or possible injuries was not immediately clear. A resident who lived near the area told the AP that he “heard a massive explosion that shook buildings and saw a column of smoke”, but couldn’t confirm if it was coming directly from parliament. The person said fighter jets were flying low in the area.

Follow
Zeynep Tufekci

✔@zeynep

On live TV, a cell phone feed of the Parliament, deputies say they had some sort bomb thrown at them. No major damage

7:44 AM - 16 Jul 2016

CNN-Turk television reported some police officers and parliament workers were hurt in the bomb attack.

proxy.jpg

Follow
CNN Türk

✔@cnnturk

COUP UNDERWAY: - Turkey - Parliament bombed - 17 officers dead - 2 civilians dead - Military deployed - Tanks on streets

10 minutes ago....

Turkey coup: military claims to have seized power from President Erdogan as 17 police killed in Ankara and at least one civilian shot dead in Istanbul after protests turn violent

Forum List

Back