Attempted Sexual Assault in Women's College Bathroom

Who woulda thunk men legally hanging out in women's bathrooms and showers would lead to such things.
Dumbass Democrats. They only stand for evil.

Man suspected of attempted sexual assault in Mt. San Jacinto College gender-neutral bathroom (UPDATE)
This is why these gender neutral bathrooms will collapse. It's another reminder that the way it was up until recently was way safer for women.

Women should have a women's bathroom and trannies should keep using them as always.

From the article:

"In the year that the school has offered gender-neutral bathrooms, no similar incidents have been reported, Marriott said."

Who woulda thunk men legally hanging out in women's bathrooms and showers would lead to such things.

Man suspected of attempted sexual assault in Mt. San Jacinto College gender-neutral bathroom (UPDATE)
12524172_10207481331649313_73898205082875312_n.jpg

From the article:

"In the year that the school has offered gender-neutral bathrooms, no similar incidents have been reported, Marriott said."

Well it has now, collateral damage in the name of PC though, right?

I guess he wasn't that gender neutral after all.
Did he ever claim to be?

He didn't have to claim to be, he can just waltz right into one, you think they have someone there to ask?
I wasn't a womens bathroom. It was unisex. Of course he can just waltz in.

You realize this wasn't made for transgenders but for radical feminists who want to demolish gender?

What? You're making shit up

From the article:

Well it has now, collateral damage in the name of PC though, right?

Except that it has nothing to do with it being a gender neutral bathroom. The predator probably didn't even know (or care) that it was a gender neutral bathroom.

This isn't a matter of it being a gender neutral bathroom, it's a matter of not having enough security in place to prevent this. But, they are beefing up security now after this incident.

This country is headed down the wrong path. You can thank Obama and Hillary for that.

View attachment 92280
You do realize that guy wouldn't have gotten away with going in there anyway. Women can take care of themselves. People like that get bullied out of womens bathrooms.

Some dude comes into a restroom our girls are in he'll rue the day, I don't give two shits about leftists and their PC crap.

Did he ever claim to be?

He didn't have to claim to be, he can just waltz right into one, you think they have someone there to ask?

You realize this wasn't made for transgenders but for radical feminists who want to demolish gender?

Gender neutral bathroom isn't for mtf trannies. It's just a unisex bathroom for men, women and trannies.

The guy had every right to be in there AS A GUY.

gender neutral bathroom....I've never heard about that
is that a bathroom for asexuals? or transsexuals? :eusa_think:
we don't have such things here I guess

Don't let it happen, absolutely nothing good will come of it

Did he ever claim to be?

Gender neutral bathroom isn't for mtf trannies. It's just a unisex bathroom for men, women and trannies.

All bathrooms and showers are gender neutral in schools now, where have you been?

Did he ever claim to be?

All bathrooms and showers are gender neutral in schools now, where have you been?

Not our children's school's...we don't tolerate that insane BS

Stupid conservatives, when will they learn how to read? The man wasn't even a student at the college. This would've happened gender neutral bathroom or not.
It doesn't matter if he was a college student or not. He entered the bathroom unopposed because of the stupidity of the college. Don't spin it. Why do you want to go into women's bathrooms and restrooms?

gender neutral bathroom....I've never heard about that
is that a bathroom for asexuals? or transsexuals? :eusa_think:
we don't have such things here I guess
Obama and Hillary thinks guys should be allowed to follow women into restrooms and dressing rooms. Fuck how your daughter, wife, sister, mother, etc.. might feel about having a guy following them into a place of privacy, the guy might have 'feelings' we should respect.

Forum List

Back