Attempted Sexual Assault in Women's College Bathroom

Who woulda thunk men legally hanging out in women's bathrooms and showers would lead to such things.
Dumbass Democrats. They only stand for evil.

Man suspected of attempted sexual assault in Mt. San Jacinto College gender-neutral bathroom (UPDATE)

Stupid conservatives, when will they learn how to read? The man wasn't even a student at the college. This would've happened gender neutral bathroom or not.
It doesn't matter if he was a college student or not. He entered the bathroom unopposed because of the stupidity of the college. Don't spin it. Why do you want to go into women's bathrooms and restrooms?

Actually, he entered the bathroom unopposed because the college didn't have adequate security. Don't spin it.

Who woulda thunk men legally hanging out in women's bathrooms and showers would lead to such things.

Man suspected of attempted sexual assault in Mt. San Jacinto College gender-neutral bathroom (UPDATE)

Stupid conservatives, when will they learn how to read? The man wasn't even a student at the college. This would've happened gender neutral bathroom or not.
It doesn't matter if he was a college student or not. He entered the bathroom unopposed because of the stupidity of the college. Don't spin it. Why do you want to go into women's bathrooms and restrooms?

Actually, he entered the bathroom unopposed because the college didn't have adequate security. Don't spin it.

I've never heard of a college maintaining security on restrooms. Where exactly do they do that?

Did he ever claim to be?

He didn't have to claim to be, he can just waltz right into one, you think they have someone there to ask?
I wasn't a womens bathroom. It was unisex. Of course he can just waltz in.

You realize this wasn't made for transgenders but for radical feminists who want to demolish gender?

What? You're making shit up
Gender neutral bathroom isn't for mtf trannies. It's just a unisex bathroom for men, women and trannies.

The guy had every right to be in there AS A GUY.
All bathrooms and showers are gender neutral in schools now, where have you been?
Well not in school, evidently.

Obama and Hillary thinks guys should be allowed to follow women into restrooms and dressing rooms. Fuck how your daughter, wife, sister, mother, etc.. might feel about having a guy following them into a place of privacy, the guy might have 'feelings' we should respect.

And that is the REAL war on women in the US.

gender neutral bathroom....I've never heard about that
is that a bathroom for asexuals? or transsexuals? :eusa_think:
we don't have such things here I guess

Then you probably don't have any liberals. Do yourself a favor and keep it that way for decency wherever it is you live.

This bathroom and dressing room BS from the left is just another example of their lunacy. Absolutely no respect or consideration for others until bad shit hits home.

These people are the epitome of stupid.

Waiting for some lib to chime in how this was only one incident and it's generally not a real problem, just like they did when you present voter fraud stories to them.

lol, even though there haven't been ANY other incidents in the bathoom yet at the school? That is, zero. Not one. Nadda. Zip.

I told you! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Yes, you did!! hahahaha....

You bigots :)

I've never heard of a college maintaining security on restrooms. Where exactly do they do that?

They're gonna do it now. They've hired additional security guards and they're installing more locks in the stalls.

And stop playing dumb, all colleges have security guards.

Forum List

Back