Attempting to get an answer to a never answered question about Fed Reserv Take #23124

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
The never answered question - why is it normal for government to allow a corporation with a name "Federal" reserve which is in fact a private company and not really a federal organization to print money and charge the people interest on it? and why were American founding fathers warning people about precisely this type of banker scam before it even happened?

Also, some other related questions:
- Why does our so called free media never discuss such questions?
- Why are people, starting with children in schools, being taught that American founding fathers were slave owners - were they any more slave owners than say Strauss Kahn or other bankers who live today with transplanted human organs and rape women even out in the open?
- How come all the nations considered bad by these bankers who control our media happen to be those nations that are not part of this banking cartel, for example Syria, Iran, Iraq before invasion, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Cuba, etc.
- How come I have been banned hundreds of times from different political forums for asking such questions if we really have freedom of speech in the axis of democracy?
- How come people are sitting in prisons in the axis of democracy for nothing more than denying holocaust?
- How come I am being called a racist, any time I speak out against actions of Israel or Zionism?

I agree that the Federal Reserve should be abolished. The Wilson administration signed off on legislation written by banks and it was one of the very things our forefathers warned us about. I don't believe the creation of the Federal Reserve is constitutional and it was one of the worst moves ever made by our elected officials.

The Federal Reserve ensures that we will be forever in debt to them. When we have to buy our money, we'll never be caught up.

Since it's creation, the Federal Reserve has had the power over this country. Nothing any politician does will matter or get us back on track as long as the Fed still exists. No politician has the courage to even go there and it's a shame.

I agree that the Federal Reserve should be abolished. The Wilson administration signed off on legislation written by banks and it was one of the very things our forefathers warned us about. I don't believe the creation of the Federal Reserve is constitutional and it was one of the worst moves ever made by our elected officials.

The Federal Reserve ensures that we will be forever in debt to them. When we have to buy our money, we'll never be caught up.

Since it's creation, the Federal Reserve has had the power over this country. Nothing any politician does will matter or get us back on track as long as the Fed still exists. No politician has the courage to even go there and it's a shame.
Thank you. Do you have the courage to watch this video and share it for the purpose stated in it:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFNchoEf6BM]Liberating humanity Part 6 - SOLUTION, the plan to liberate the nation and the world. - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back