Attention all black men....when out of uniform or lost a game....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Poor Andrew H....kid don't you know, white people only have use for you, when you have won a game or in a uniform on a court. Had you won, this little comment wouldn't be worth a sound bite, but because the man has lost his bracket and its all Ky.'s fault, everything you do from here on out until next season, is fair game.

The guy in question accepted your apology and now white people are still pissed.

Note to all black men....win for the man, stay in a uniform and you'll do just fine.

Poor Andrew H....kid don't you know, white people only have use for you, when you have won a game or in a uniform on a court. Had you won, this little comment wouldn't be worth a sound bite, but because the man has lost his bracket and its all Ky.'s fault, everything you do from here on out until next season, is fair game.

The guy in question accepted your apology and now white people are still pissed.

Note to all black men....win for the man, stay in a uniform and you'll do just fine.
Like I tell all Black athletes....Use your athletic skills to get yourself to a better place and more opportunity. Dont ever forget in general they only tolerate you because you make them money. Andrew will be fine as long as he plays the game. This time in the next few years he will be a millionaire in the NBA. Even if he didnt, he comes from a family that boasts some substantial pull including doctors and attorneys. He will be fine.

What the fuck are you talking about here?

Has USMB disabled the ability to put links in one's OP or what?

who said what?

:link: muthafukkah!

Blacks need to stop using the "N" word.
Period !
If youre white no one cares what you think. No white person is going to tell me what words I can use.

I'm not telling you what to do, I'm telling you what you SHOULD do, and as long as blacks keep the word alive by using it as mush as they to today, it will find it's way in the vocabulary throughout our society.

So I will say it again, blacks need to stop using the "N" word.
Period !

Whatever that means....yo...

What are you whining about? Nothing happened to the kid. People just realize he is a snotty asshole with no sportsmanship that thought he was owed a championship. The whole team let the hype get to their head and they lost to a better and more disciplined team.

Should I call a wambulance for you?

By the way, you're full of shit. Won or lost, this would have been a news story.
In fact, had they won it would have been an even bigger story, especially in Wisconsin. Badger fans would have been upset with losing, and in no mood to have had one of their players called a N*****.

It wasn't a big story at all, because he was black. If a white player showed the same low level of sportsmanship or used such slurs, particularly against a black athlete, there would be much more of an uproar.

It wasn't a big story at all, because he was black. If a white player showed the same low level of sportsmanship or used such slurs, particularly against a black athlete, there would be much more of an uproar.

It would have been huge had it been a white guy.

Yep. What if it was reversed? What if Kentucky had won...and someone asked Kaminsky about the UK player...and he said "fuck that nigga oh my god" under his breathe? It would be a national lead story.

Period !
If youre white no one cares what you think. No white person is going to tell me what words I can use.

I'm not telling you what to do, I'm telling you what you SHOULD do, and as long as blacks keep the word alive by using it as mush as they to today, it will find it's way in the vocabulary throughout our society.

Period !
Not interested in what white people think I SHOULD do either. Not a matter of importance to me. Thanks for suggestion but I will pass.

It would have been huge had it been a white guy.
If the situation was reverse the white kid would have called Harrison a honky. No it wouldnt have been huge. It would have actually been funny.

Period !

Period !
Not interested in what white people think I SHOULD do either. Not a matter of importance to me. Thanks for suggestion but I will pass.

Ok cool. Then we also dont give a shit what blacks think we should do. We'll keep ruling society as we're accused of and ignore your whining from now on. For a wannabe fake African...you sure are an idiot.

Poor Andrew, the archetypical black athlete, and ALL white people are stereotyped as insensitive or racist....or whatever. Don't they make millions and get laid and get concussions and do steroids and...Blame whitey. Free will has NOTHING to do with this.

Forum List

Back