Attention Democrats: Head of Hamas calls for a "Day of Rage" next Friday

This is your chance to do more than talk.

We know you support the baby-killers, now is your chance to prove it.

"Funds are important but today we are asking for your blood and souls"

It wasn’t Democratic supporters who chanted the Jews will not replace us in Charlottesville.

Head of Hamas calls for a "Day of Rage" next Friday​

I think we'd all prefer a Day of RAVE...

our-worlds-countdown-gallery-11.jpg

It wasn’t Democratic voters who infested twatter after musk lifted rules that counter anti-semitic posts of white racists.

It wasn’t a Democratic pol that attended a klan rally in LA who wants to be speaker now.

I don’t post much but I’ll come out long enough to say youre an outrageous liar. You’re either extremely naive or extremely divisive to say Trump was referring to white nationalist, but you knew that already didn’t you? ;)
“Stand back and stand by” was directed at the same folks Kitty. Proud Boy white nationalists. Neo Nazis love the GOP and it courts them.

I'm no doubt younger than you. That's first. Second, who went into civilian homes and savagely murdered children and the elderly? And YOUR PEOPLE prop it up
What people fuckup.

Never waste a tragedy for political raw meat.

And Khalid Mashal, the founder leader of Hamas, said that from his luxurious penthouse in Qatar!

He is alright, his people not so much!

It wasn’t Democratic supporters who chanted the Jews will not replace us in Charlottesville.

And here, from the NYT: the Anti-Israel Left needs to take a hard look at itself.

And Khalid Mashal, the founder leader of Hamas, said that from his luxurious penthouse in Qatar!

He is alright, his people not so much!
Hilarious bitch.

How much imitation gold resides at Mar-a-Lago

Forum List

Back