🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Attention Patriots

Yeah, go ahead and think that those against you, in this supposedly inevitable civil war, are all vegan wimps who don't own guns. That will be fun!

Vegans have NO RIGHT to live anyway they are VERY ANNOYING, ANYONE who HATES bacon should be shot automatically using bullets coated with BACON GREASE :smoke:
Hey, theres a difference between leftist vegan and healthy fit vegans. Learn something before spouting off recklessly

No such thing as a healthy fit Vegan, they ALL look ILL and also ALL Males should NOT EVER be Vegan because Soy increases Estrogen in Males and LOWERS their Testosterone which is why the Soy Boi's are all basically turning into either Semi-Faggots or Full-on Faggots and Vegan men are shooting Blanks because of the increase in Estrogen their Sperm Count is next to zero, but nobody cares about that because in about 5 years the Vegan Males will have NO INTEREST in women and instead will just be sucking other mens dicks and wanting to stick their dicks in other mens rectums.

^^^^ I am telling this to EVERY man I meet EXCEPT IF I suspect they are Leftist aka Communist (they have a SPECIFIC LOOK that are easy to identify) and it is WORKING for the reason that IF a woman tells a man his MASCULINITY and ESPECIALLY ANYTHING to do with his testicles (Sperm Count) are in danger of being ruined then NORMAL MEN freak out about this because to MOST men their Masculinity and Sexual Potency is VERY IMPORTANT to them and so if a woman tells them IF you eat or drink anything Soy then within 5 years you will have next to zero Sperm Count and will have an abnormal amount of female hormones and a LOWER than NORMAL amount of male hormones then that FREAKS OUT NORMAL men.

Yeah, go ahead and think that those against you, in this supposedly inevitable civil war, are all vegan wimps who don't own guns. That will be fun!

Vegans have NO RIGHT to live anyway they are VERY ANNOYING, ANYONE who HATES bacon should be shot automatically using bullets coated with BACON GREASE :smoke:
Hey, theres a difference between leftist vegan and healthy fit vegans. Learn something before spouting off recklessly

Instead of damaging your internal hormone system by being a Vegan, think about instead becoming a Vegetarian, there are excellent Vegetarian food products, we all eat meat but we do sometimes also eat Vegetarian things.

The great thing about our firstborn Kid A now being 7 years in age is that we can have actual conversations with him that he can take in what we are telling him, so far me and Mr. Lucy have stressed the IMPORTANCE of TWO things:

THE ONLY GOOD COMMUNIST IS A DEAD COMMUNIST.

VEGANS ARE BETA CUCK FAGGOTS AND ARE GOING TO HELL TO BURN IN ETERNITY.

This civil war is right no matter how many ways you look at it. No matter which way you start your'e taking out the trash. I'll bet these two have a tissy fit on whose turn it is to be on the bottom every day when they aren't out looking for refugee boy friends who don't stink to bad and had their shots. One thing for sure once we start we cant stop till they are gone. We must line them up as none our worth a bullet. Hell make em get a 3 dollar bill out of their purse and make em buy their own bullet.

As long as the shoot gangsta style like they do in Chicago, we dont have to worry too much

That is not how I was taught to shoot. But if you bring war to me and mine, you should worry.

No such thing as a healthy fit Vegan, they ALL look ILL and also ALL Males should NOT EVER be Vegan because Soy increases Estrogen in Males and LOWERS their Testosterone which is why the Soy Boi's are all basically turning into either Semi-Faggots or Full-on Faggots and Vegan men are shooting Blanks because of the increase in Estrogen their Sperm Count is next to zero, but nobody cares about that because in about 5 years the Vegan Males will have NO INTEREST in women and instead will just be sucking other mens dicks and wanting to stick their dicks in other mens rectums.

While vegans are fun to ridicule, a large portion of those you will be facing are neither vegan nor unarmed. Many are veterans who will defend the US Constitution.

I am a carnivore, a hunter, and I am well armed.

This civil war is right no matter how many ways you look at it. No matter which way you start your'e taking out the trash. I'll bet these two have a tissy fit on whose turn it is to be on the bottom every day when they aren't out looking for refugee boy friends who don't stink to bad and had their shots. One thing for sure once we start we cant stop till they are gone. We must line them up as none our worth a bullet. Hell make em get a 3 dollar bill out of their purse and make em buy their own bullet.

What is right about killing tens of thousands of Americans (if not hundreds of thousands), destroying infrastructure and destroying much of our society and economy?

What reason do you have for wanting that?

Oh, and I will pay the $3 for the bullet. But only after sending thousands of dollars worth to the enemy.

As long as the shoot gangsta style like they do in Chicago, we dont have to worry too much

That is not how I was taught to shoot. But if you bring war to me and mine, you should worry.
Somehow I dont see you joining the militant leftists who repeat 5he words of Marx, that EVERYTHING needs to be destroyed. You're not with them, are you?

What is right about killing tens of thousands of Americans (if not hundreds of thousands), destroying infrastructure and destroying much of our society and economy?

What reason do you have for wanting that?

Oh, and I will pay the $3 for the bullet. But only after sending thousands of dollars worth to the enemy.

Are you aware of what is happening across half of America with the Leftists aka Communists and BLM rioting, looting and destroying things?

While vegans are fun to ridicule, a large portion of those you will be facing are neither vegan nor unarmed. Many are veterans who will defend the US Constitution.

I am a carnivore, a hunter, and I am well armed.

So you will side with the Communists then?

The armed left would have no trouble putting down the armed right.
You mean the gun control left?
You misuse the term because you can't discuss the facts. There will be no armed uprising from any of the right because they no Real America with the LEO and the armed forces would put an end to them in thirteen seconds.

Somehow I dont see you joining the militant leftists who repeat 5he words of Marx, that EVERYTHING needs to be destroyed. You're not with them, are you?
Your mistake is thinking the armed left has anything to do with cultural Marxism, while we know the armed right has everything to do with cultural fascism.

Forum List

Back