Attorney/commentator warns Americans (who don't always get it?) about voting next month

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

Mark Levin sums up why no one in his right mind (my words) should vote D this time

or (my words again) EVER AGAIN, forever and ever..

Don't (my words again) vote for Satan

:FIREdevil:After listening to what Mr. Levin pointed out regarding the DEMONRAT party, how in god's name could any sane person vote for any member of that party? A pox on your life if you do, I say, Mark Levin for president.

Mark Levin sums up why no one in his right mind (my words) should vote D this time

:FIREdevil:
Levin is a worthless dick, but you don't seem to have even quoted him, liking your own words better (typical), so surprised you brought him up.

• Banned
Levin is a worthless dick, but you don't seem to have even quoted him, liking your own words better (typical), so surprised you brought him up.
In other words

I'm a demonrat and don't like Trump people

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

:bigbed:

In other words

I'm a demonrat and don't like Trump people

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

:bigbed:
Well, it's not like you found him worthy to quote or link, so you don't really think that much about him either, just a well known name to drop, then insert your own words. Not too impressive an OP thread post.

• Banned
Well, it's not like you found him worthy to quote or link, so you don't really think that much about him either, just a well known name to drop, then insert your own words. Not too impressive an OP thread post.
you are dishonest as hell

When you post something as a thread, you are SUPPOSED to add YOUR comments.

You liberals are as tiresome as 10 straight days of pouring rain

and just as depressing

you are dishonest as hell

When you post something as a thread, you are SUPPOSED to add YOUR comments.

You liberals are as tiresome as 10 straight days of pouring rain

and just as depressing
That's weak. Forget it. So you made a shitty OP thread, invoking some famous right wing guy for no particular reason, but you like your words better than his. Just a shitty, poorly written OP thread post no really supporting the thread title or the name you name-drop. Big deal. Maybe your next thread will be better. Don't give up.

:FIREdevil:
Repubs are the twin brother of Satan.

Why does it make headlines on the Fox blog? What did you expect Biden to say? Those two idiots were meant for each other.

Why does it make headlines on the Fox blog? What did you expect Biden to say? Those two idiots were meant for each other.
another thing about leftists or at least the ones here at the forum:

they can't write a coherent post 80% of the time. This post would make an English teacher cringe like hearing fingernails on the chalkboard.

1st sentence: What is "it"?
2nd Who brought up Bidum?
3rd Who are the 2 idiots?

But why do I bother? It's hopeless. Their minds are gone (the minds of the dimrats)... drowning in a sea of emotionalism stemming from unconscious anger and rage from past hurts they never resolved... which they do not know how to channel productively

Forum List

Back