ATTORNEY GENERAL LORETTA LYNCH: San Bernadino shootings provide a “wonderful opportunity” to make ch

"and it gives us a wonderful opportunity and a wonderful moment to really make significant change."

I saw the transcript in the link, but I'm still flabbergasted she used that actual term.

It's not disbelief of the poster or the link, but disbelief someone would be that callous and stupid.

Really? After 7 years of this type of BS from this administration and you are still in disbelief? While you must be an optimist.
How does it feel to know you've been duped by those on the right wing doctoring up video's and text of the speech?

Why do you act like this is a practice unique to the right?

What practice? Duping me???? If so it ain't that hard. In this case though, no one was duped, but paperview sure is trying.
ATTORNEY GENERAL LORETTA LYNCH: San Bernadino shootings provide a “wonderful opportunity” to make ch | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Yes, you were duped.

The tape has been doctored.

Deal with it - you were punked, punk.

I saw the transcript in the link, but I'm still flabbergasted she used that actual term.

It's not disbelief of the poster or the link, but disbelief someone would be that callous and stupid.

Really? After 7 years of this type of BS from this administration and you are still in disbelief? While you must be an optimist.
How does it feel to know you've been duped by those on the right wing doctoring up video's and text of the speech?

What practice? Duping me???? If so it ain't that hard. In this case though, no one was duped, but paperview sure is trying.

Editing video.

Editing live feeds from CNN? Really? Is that is the argument? Really? I find that even a left winger wouldn't eat that story.

ATTORNEY GENERAL LORETTA LYNCH: San Bernadino shootings provide a “wonderful opportunity” to make ch | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Yes, you were duped.

The tape has been doctored.

Deal with it - you were punked, punk.

Really, call CNN

Editing video.

Editing live feeds from CNN? Really? Is that is the argument? Really? I find that even a left winger wouldn't eat that story.
What the fuck?

That's not a live feed from CNN.

That 's a chopped up doctoring job. Read my damn post.

Look at the original C-Span video.

I provided the links.

You were too stupid to notice the chop job @ 0.45 in the video you linked.

So was the OP.

Doubling down on stupid doesn't make you look too good.

Editing video.

What the fuck?

I provided the links.

So was the OP.

Appears to me like the right wing CNN is the one that did the editing. LMAO

Editing video.

What the fuck?

I provided the links.

So was the OP.

Appears you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

The link is to Grabien.

About :: Grabien - The Multimedia Marketplace

Who ever uploaded it did the cut and splice - and presented a phony video. Doctored it.

You've been shown the original from C-span.

Geezez.

Editing video.

What the fuck?

I provided the links.

So was the OP.

The link is to Grabien.

Who ever uploaded it did the cut and splice - and presented a phony video. Doctored it.

Geezez.

Of course you have a link to the video aired by CNN that is different than the one provided in the Gabien link.

Editing video.

What the fuck?

I provided the links.

So was the OP.

The link is to Grabien.

Geezez.

Of course you have a link to the video aired by CNN that is different than the one provided in the Gabien link.
See if you can find it.

I gave you the link to the full speech.

Need it again? It starts at 12:00.

Attorney General Loretta Lynch San Bernardino | Video | C-SPAN.org

Who ever uploaded that video and snipped out 30 seconds of her speechto make it appear she was saying that about the shooting was also clever enough to make the time stamp remain as if it wasn't cut.

Being a live feed from CNN - it'd be kinda hard to make 30 seconds of her speech just disappear, with the time remaining the same.

Really lowball **** there. I've contacted Grabien and it is most certainly violates their rules.

What the fuck?

I provided the links.

So was the OP.

The link is to Grabien.

Geezez.

See if you can find it.

I gave you the link to the full speech.

Need it again? It starts at 12:00.

Attorney General Loretta Lynch San Bernardino | Video | C-SPAN.org

Who ever uploaded that video and snipped out 30 seconds of her speechto make it appear she was saying that about the shooting was also clever enough to make the time stamp remain as if it wasn't cut.

Being a live feed from CNN - it'd be kinda hard to make 30 seconds of her speech just disappear, with the time remaining the same.

Really lowball **** there. I've contacted Grabien and it is most certainly violates their rules.

You keep making claims that CNN didn't do the edits, but you refuse to provide any proof of your contentions, ya know what that makes you, A LOSER!

It's difficult to tell which is more reprehensible: the lies most on the right contrive and attempt to propagate – this thread being one of many examples – or once exposed to be a lie, most conservatives continue to attempt to propagate what they know to be a lie.

She really used the term "wonderful opportunity"??????
"and it gives us a wonderful opportunity and a wonderful moment to really make significant change."

Especially a touchy-feely Liberal appointee, eh?

It's difficult to tell which is more reprehensible: the lies most on the right contrive and attempt to propagate – this thread being one of many examples – or once exposed to be a lie, most conservatives continue to attempt to propagate what they know to be a lie.

Welp, looks like this time the asshats were CNN. (like Jon Stewart hasn't told us enough about how much they suck....)

I did some digging, and it appears --it was CNN who presented a taped, or rather delayed - event as a live broadcast and did the cut. (everyone can see the edit @0.45.)

In back and forth emails with the person who uploaded the video, it was indeed a clip, as he recorded it from CNN (I apologized to him) .

He has since made a correction to the page, and provided the following correction /Editor's Note.

The title now reads: "Loretta Lynch on San Bernardino: ‘Violence Like This ... Antithetical to Our Values’"

[Editor's Note: Grabien received a letter from a visitor alleging that this video was "doctored" to make it appear Attorney General Lynch said the San Bernardino massacre was a "wonderful opportunity" to address legal reforms. (The original title of this post was: "Loretta Lynch on San Bernardino: ‘Wonderful Opportunity ... to Make Changes.’") The visitor sent the original transcript as well as a link to video of the full speech.

The visitor notes that several sentences are missing from the video -- without which it appears Lynch's "wonderful" comment is in reference to San Bernardino.

After reviewing the submitted material we conclude he is correct. What we've posted does not faithfully represent her remarks.

However, we recorded this clip from CNN as it was happening. We made no edits. What you see is what aired. We have since posted a longer version, so you can see how anchor Carol Costello throws to a supposedly live, in-progress speech from Loretta Lynch, and that speech appears just as it did on Grabien, and then the speech is interrupted by a commercial break.

As the visitor points out, Grabien's rules preclude anyone from editing clips to create an inaccurate impression of what actually happened. We thus felt it important to report that what aired on CNN, which we clipped and posted here, was not an accurate representation of what Loretta Lynch actually said Thursday morning.]

Loretta Lynch on San Bernardino: ‘Violence Like This ... Antithetical to Our Values’

OH NO! Someone repeated a CNN lie, you know, the folks on your side think is sooooooooooooo reputable. LMAO That can happen if you take the MSM at face value.

Welp, looks like this time the asshats were CNN. (like Jon Stewart hasn't told us enough about how much they suck....)

I did some digging, and it appears --it was CNN who presented a taped, or rather delayed - event as a live broadcast and did the cut. (everyone can see the edit @0.45.)

In back and forth emails with the person who uploaded the video, it was indeed a clip, as he recorded it from CNN (I apologized to him) .

He has since made a correction to the page, and provided the following correction /Editor's Note.

The title now reads: "Loretta Lynch on San Bernardino: ‘Violence Like This ... Antithetical to Our Values’"

[Editor's Note: Grabien received a letter from a visitor alleging that this video was "doctored" to make it appear Attorney General Lynch said the San Bernardino massacre was a "wonderful opportunity" to address legal reforms. (The original title of this post was: "Loretta Lynch on San Bernardino: ‘Wonderful Opportunity ... to Make Changes.’") The visitor sent the original transcript as well as a link to video of the full speech.

The visitor notes that several sentences are missing from the video -- without which it appears Lynch's "wonderful" comment is in reference to San Bernardino.

After reviewing the submitted material we conclude he is correct. What we've posted does not faithfully represent her remarks.

However, we recorded this clip from CNN as it was happening. We made no edits. What you see is what aired. We have since posted a longer version, so you can see how anchor Carol Costello throws to a supposedly live, in-progress speech from Loretta Lynch, and that speech appears just as it did on Grabien, and then the speech is interrupted by a commercial break.

As the visitor points out, Grabien's rules preclude anyone from editing clips to create an inaccurate impression of what actually happened. We thus felt it important to report that what aired on CNN, which we clipped and posted here, was not an accurate representation of what Loretta Lynch actually said Thursday morning.]

Loretta Lynch on San Bernardino: ‘Violence Like This ... Antithetical to Our Values’

HUMMMMM, seems I heard that someplace before, I wonder where that was, hummmmmmmmm.

OH NO! Someone repeated a CNN lie, you know, the folks on your side think is sooooooooooooo reputable. LMAO That can happen if you take the MSM at face value.
lol.

Many liberals have long ago since given up the notion CNN is a good, solid source.

They have sucked for a long time. You should see (doubt you have or would care) the regular trouncing Jon Stewart and other liberals have given CNN.

I owned up, bud. Even the uploader to the Grambien site didn't know it was clipped.

Yup, it was the shitasses at CNN.

Those raging liberals.

lol.

Many liberals have long ago since given up the notion CNN is a good, solid source.

They have sucked for a long time. You should see (doubt you have or would care) the regular trouncing Jon Stewart and other liberals have given CNN.

Only things I've see of Stewart are what's posted here and once when he was on O'Riley. Haven't watched CNN in years, like when they became the Clinton apologist network.

I've just given CNN a piece of my mind.

That was really despicable. Let's hope they'll make a correction (doubt it)

I haven't listened to them in years, other than occasional clips that may be posted on the web.

They have sucked ass for a long time. This was a new low.

As bad as Fox.

Forum List

Back