Attorney Generals of the Several States suing Obama

Asaritis, you are an intelligent person.

Since you are willing to correct, you should be willing to say "thank you" when it happens in return.

The states will win. Precedent from the Supreme Court will prevail..................It will be overturned..........the only question is how long it will take to get it up the food chain...................

I'm proud of those States...................Making a Stand against a President who is in violation of the Constitution, our Republic, and laws..............................

BRAVO ZULU! GOD SPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The States need to get the 17th repealed so they can be represented in this government.

The states will win. Precedent from the Supreme Court will prevail..................It will be overturned..........the only question is how long it will take to get it up the food chain...................

I'm proud of those States...................Making a Stand against a President who is in violation of the Constitution, our Republic, and laws..............................

BRAVO ZULU! GOD SPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The States need to get the 17th repealed so they can be represented in this government.

:cuckoo: :Boom2::blowup:

Asaritis, you are an intelligent person.

Since you are willing to correct, you should be willing to say "thank you" when it happens in return.
That's "asaratis".
...and I do believe I am (willing). I believe I have thanked people for occasional legitimate corrections. I may have missed a few. There haven't been many.

Thank you for the compliment.

The plural of "Attorney General" is Attorneys General, not Attorney Generals.
Yeah.............so what
Give out a grammar ticket and move on..........................
It is a good thing to be enlightened now and then by constructive criticism. STFU!
Whatever..............Mr. Grammar police backer............Who GIves a F............
Only those that truly care to be enlightened. You obviously choose not to be among them.

"Attorney Generals of the Several States suing Obama"

For purely partisan reasons, completely devoid of any legal merit.

Forum List

Back