Attorney who worked at federal level makes interesting comments/suggestions on Trump Verdict/Appeal

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

I didn't grasp all that Mark Levin said because I am not an attorney, although I have studied some law and read numerous books on various criminal cases/ trials. Also, I was taking written notes, which was distracting..

But I'm going to re watch this video because there are things he says that I have not heard before RE the bogus Trump verdict and appeal thereof.

He says that the indictment didn't have a specific charge, a clear violation of the Constitution that requires the defendant KNOW this. Geez.. that's basic, so why are we here, America? (I knew this one)

He says the judge didn't appear to do all he could to ensure a fair trial (my words)--UNDERSTATEMENT

The jury not being sequestered is very important -- not sure if Levin said this is reversible error, but I would say it definitely is

He says the jury was infected by negativity (already knew that one)

That --and we knew this one-- a state prosecutor cannot prosecute federal "crimes." If that isn't reversible error, what is?

Here are some things I had not thought of (probably because I am overwhelmed with all this...)

He mentions "disparate treatment" of Republican citizens/ voters and "equal protection" issues.. (that this is not just about one man, Trump)

He mentions that (this is not verbatim, just what I seem to recall) the judge was attempting to influence the election.. that "we can't have that" in the US

Another thing I had been thinking: that this (if I understood him?) should go to the SCOTUS.. not clear whether he meant it should go directly there but I think that's what he was saying.. skip the NY appellate court if possible

Last edited:
so yeh... how abysmally IRONIC

Trump is charged with attempting to throw an election

Doesn't he know that only dimrats will get a pass on that?

Bragg didn't want to bring this case. The feds wouldn't pursue it. But then, as soon as Trump declared he was running for president

He files charges

The dims are attempting at every turn to throw the 24 election (their MO: convicting Trump). And no one is attempting to prosecute them for it!!

+

Last edited:

I didn't grasp all that Mark Levin said because I am not an attorney, although I have studied some law and read numerous books on various criminal cases/ trials. Also, I was taking written notes, which was distracting..

But I'm going to re watch this video because there are things he says that I have not heard before RE the bogus Trump verdict and appeal thereof.

He says that the indictment didn't have a specific charge, a clear violation of the Constitution that requires the defendant KNOW this. Geez.. that's basic, so why are we here, America? (I knew this one)

He says the judge didn't appear to do all he could to ensure a fair trial (my words)--UNDERSTATEMENT

The jury not being sequestered is very important -- not sure if Levin said this is reversible error, but I would say it definitely is

That --and we knew this one-- a state prosecutor cannot prosecute federal "crimes." If that isn't reversible error, what is?

Here are some things I had not thought of (probably because I am overwhelmed with all this...)

He mentions "disparate treatment" of Republican citizens/ voters and "equal protection" issues.. (that this is not just about one man, Trump)

He mentions that (this is not verbatim, just what I seem to recall) the judge was attempting to influence the election.. that "we can't have that" in the US

Another thing I had been thinking: that this (if I understood him?) should go to the SCOTUS.. not clear whether he meant it should go directly there but I think that's what he was saying.. skip the NY appellate court if possible
trump , himself famously "smarter than the lawyers" has a dream team to explain anything he does not understand. to him.

if he or you do not understand that the charge is "business fraud" it is because your news sources are deliberately disinformative.

popok at "meidas touch" has been spot on the law. judge lutig is his frequent guest.

Rampy is on Ignore

but there is this

The dims are attempting at every turn to throw the 24 election (their MO: convicting Trump). And no one is attempting to prosecute them for it!!

There never was a specific crime stated.

There never was a specific crime stated.
It couldn't have been election interference because the 16 election was long over

stupid dims
corrupt dims

But saying dims are corrupt is like saying the sun rises in the east and sets in the west

It couldn't have been election interference because the 16 election was long over

stupid dims
corrupt dims

But saying dims are corrupt is like saying the sun rises in the east and sets in the west
Yes but, the purpose was to interfere with this election.

Levin laid out the roadmap to FAST TRACK this turd to the SCOTUS.
Extremely IGNORANT Democrats on this forum have been running around for days smirking that this is a NY state matter, they are 100% wrong. Once we get this in front of the 6-3 Trump SCOTUS their goose is cooked.

Extremely IGNORANT Democrats on this forum have been running around for days smirking that this is a NY state matter, they are 100% wrong. Once we get this in front of the 6-3 Trump SCOTUS their goose is cooked.
because Trump appointed THREE (!) Justices

ha ha.. payback is a mudder

(not that they will simply rubber stamp a reversal... but damn... there are about 20 reversible errors in this pos thing

Given the extremely RIGGED sham conviction that just took place. Rigged venue, rigged conflicted judge, rigged trial, rigged jury...WAIT FOR IT...if corrupt Dems are willing to go to these lengths to try and imprison their opponent in this presidential election then it's entirely proven they would have gone so far as to steal the 2020 election.

Given the extremely RIGGED sham conviction that just took place. Rigged venue, rigged conflicted judge, rigged trial, rigged jury...WAIT FOR IT...if corrupt Dems are willing to go to these lengths to try and imprison their opponent in this presidential election then it's entirely proven they would have gone so far as to steal the 2020 election.

which we know they did anyhow...

+

Merchan was attempting to influence the election..

Doesn't Trump realize that only dims can do that and get away with it?

Which is not to say Trump was attempting to do that-- though God in Heaven (and attorneys who were there) know..

And for all those who are not God (or an attorney who was there at the trial), Merchan is not going to be a good substitute for either

:eek:

Forum List

Back