Au contrare Diane, you are the one in for a rude awakening

Donald Trump can fire Rosentine, Mueller and even you, and supporters will stand steadfastly in defense of him and the constitution!

Feinstein: Trump ‘in for a rude awakening’ if he tries to shut down Russia probe

And second, if the president thinks he can fire Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein and replace him with someone who will shut down the investigation, he’s in for a rude awakening. Even his staunchest supporters will balk at such a blatant effort to subvert the law.
Ben his supporters are liable to do anything They will drown their babies in the tub before disrespecting the orange anus

Donald Trump can fire Rosentine, Mueller and even you, and supporters will stand steadfastly in defense of him and the constitution!

Feinstein: Trump ‘in for a rude awakening’ if he tries to shut down Russia probe

And second, if the president thinks he can fire Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein and replace him with someone who will shut down the investigation, he’s in for a rude awakening. Even his staunchest supporters will balk at such a blatant effort to subvert the law.

Pure speculative bullshit. Nuff said.

well I'd like to know why she needs committees then and bring folks in to testify if she already has everything to proceed.

well the answer to your question is quite complex. You see, not every democrat is a looney toon person, and I never advocate violence. Unless provoked. so there in lies the problem, see anyone calling to start violence ought to be shut down immediately. I don't care what party affiliation there is.

So, you were just kissing ass. After all, I notice you didn't condemn toobfreak's call to arrest all Democrats. You kissed his ass with gusto, giving your stamp of approval to his fascism.

You? Or will you cough up another hairball?

Me? I'm a liberal. That means condemning fascism and violence is a given.

You should have known that without asking. All the intelligent people know it.

Nah, I'm fine with it all. AFAIC, Trump can arrest all of the House and Senate Democrats, put them in a gulag doing hard labor, stage a military coup with Mattias, take over the whole government and run it from Limousine One while smoking a Cuban Cigar. Go, Donald! Fuck all of the sewer rats! Make Nancy Pelosi the House Bitch in charge of back rubs, ball scratches and picking lint from your toes!
You make me laugh in your support for the pussy grabbing con man

well the answer to your question is quite complex. You see, not every democrat is a looney toon person, and I never advocate violence. Unless provoked. so there in lies the problem, see anyone calling to start violence ought to be shut down immediately. I don't care what party affiliation there is.

So, you were just kissing ass. After all, I notice you didn't condemn toobfreak's call to arrest all Democrats. You kissed his ass with gusto, giving your stamp of approval to his fascism.

You? Or will you cough up another hairball?

Me? I'm a liberal. That means condemning fascism and violence is a given.

You should have known that without asking. All the intelligent people know it.
so it is you that wishes to silence an opposing view eh? and lock em up or assassinate them? liberal is nothing but fascism, so you'd commit suicide?

BTW, I don't answer for others.

Pure speculative bullshit. Nuff said.

well I'd like to know why she needs committees then and bring folks in to testify if she already has everything to proceed.

She's already admitted they have nothing on the Trump campaign. She's just trying to throw red meat to her base.

This needs to be said again. "That's what you snowflakes have been tearfully saying for a whole month. You all swore Trump wasn't under investigation. You and all the Trump-snowflakes have gotten every single thing wrong, and everyone is laughing at your humiliation."

So it is you that wishes to silence an opposing view eh?

Obviously not. You and toobfreak are the only two people here endorsing such views.

That is the point that you're trying to weasel away from. Toobfreak proposed locking up all his political opponents. In response, you ran cover for him. And even when prompted, you won't condemn him.

Next time, read what certain people have written before you kiss their asses. That will spare you this type of humiliation.

They will have already moved on to the next fake news Trump hate topic of the week long before this wraps up.

That's what you snowflakes have been tearfully saying for a whole month. You all swore Trump wasn't under investigation. You and all the Trump-snowflakes have gotten every single thing wrong, and everyone is laughing at your humiliation.

So, given the perfect record of total failure among all the Trump-snowflakes, the fact that you're predicting something strongly suggests the exact opposite will happen. That's the only value you add to any discussion. People watch what you snowflakes predict, to see what won't happen.
Umm, Comey said he wasn't under investigation.

This needs to be said again. "That's what you snowflakes have been tearfully saying for a whole month. You all swore Trump wasn't under investigation. You and all the Trump-snowflakes have gotten every single thing wrong, and everyone is laughing at your humiliation."
Once again. Comey testified Trump is not and has not been under investigation.

How?

They serve at the pleasure of the President. He can fire the entire DOJ if he wants.

He won't simply because there is nothing to fire them for as of yet.

When this is all wrapped up and if nothing illegal is discovered the number of liberal heads exploding simultaneously will equal the destructive power of a MOAB.

No. Liberals can't muster enough brain power to equal a popcorn fart!
Rapped up?? Don't hold your breath We have a long long way to go Maybe even until 2018
Not a criticism but you might want to change rapped to wrapped if you meant to use to version of the word never mind.

When this is all wrapped up and if nothing illegal is discovered the number of liberal heads exploding simultaneously will equal the destructive power of a MOAB.

No. Liberals can't muster enough brain power to equal a popcorn fart!
Rapped up?? Don't hold your breath We have a long long way to go Maybe even until 2018
Not a criticism but you might want to change rapped to wrapped if you meant to use to version of the word never mind.
I was going fast and didn't see it until too late

Forum List

Back