Au contrare Diane, you are the one in for a rude awakening

This needs to be said again. "That's what you snowflakes have been tearfully saying for a whole month. You all swore Trump wasn't under investigation. You and all the Trump-snowflakes have gotten every single thing wrong, and everyone is laughing at your humiliation."
He isn't under investigation

Once again. Comey testified Trump is not and has not been under investigation.

Comey doesn't know what either the FBI or Mueller is currently investigating. But Trump tweeted the FBI is investigating him this morning.
so now he's under investigation? For what? The nothing they couldn't investigate before but now we have Comey's buddy on a special council. The whole thing is bullshit.

When this is all wrapped up and if nothing illegal is discovered the number of liberal heads exploding simultaneously will equal the destructive power of a MOAB.

No. Liberals can't muster enough brain power to equal a popcorn fart!
Rapped up?? Don't hold your breath We have a long long way to go Maybe even until 2018
Not a criticism but you might want to change rapped to wrapped if you meant to use to version of the word never mind.
I was going fast and didn't see it until too late
The R and W are close together easy to do.

Comey doesn't know what either the FBI or Mueller is currently investigating. But Trump tweeted the FBI is investigating him this morning.
so now he's under investigation? For what? The nothing they couldn't investigate before but now we have Comey's buddy on a special council. The whole thing is bullshit.
As was Benghazi Remember that repub farce?

The farce that ended with four dead? That farce?

Or was it the blame a video farce?

I'm trying to figure out what you consider a farce. So far all I can tell is if it's a democrat and people die and they lie and blame a video that isn't a farce. But investigating someone with no evidence is fine as long as they are republicans.

Or was it the blame a video farce?

I'm trying to figure out what you consider a farce. So far all I can tell is if it's a democrat and people die and they lie and blame a video that isn't a farce. But investigating someone with no evidence is fine as long as they are republicans.
When it's a democrat you want 10 senate hearings When it's a repub it's a witch hunt

ONLY in America Trumps lawyer needs a lawyer You can't make shit like that up

We know that Trump can't fire Mueller.

But he could convince someone else to do it.

Rosenstein is about to recuse himself. He has to. He's going to be a witness in the case.

That leaves Rachel Brand in charge of the investigatino. She's a hardline conservative, never met a corporation she didn't rule in favor of.

Now, she ought to recuse herself to, due to her closeness to Kushner. Conflicts of interest between prosecutor and prosecuted are forbidden. However, it's conceivable that she wouldn't, and that Trump could convince her to fire Mueller.

And at that point, it would be up to the Republican congress to prevent a dictatorship and save democracy. God help us.

Now, going by this board, most conservatives would dance in rapture if American democracy were replace by a dictatorship. However, the conservative crowd here is especially crazy. Normal Republicans would be less thrilled about it, and they might be able to swing congress. Maybe.

Donald Trump can fire Rosentine, Mueller and even you, and supporters will stand steadfastly in defense of him and the constitution!

Feinstein: Trump ‘in for a rude awakening’ if he tries to shut down Russia probe

And second, if the president thinks he can fire Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein and replace him with someone who will shut down the investigation, he’s in for a rude awakening. Even his staunchest supporters will balk at such a blatant effort to subvert the law.

Nah, I'm fine with it all. AFAIC, Trump can arrest all of the House and Senate Democrats, put them in a gulag doing hard labor, stage a military coup with Mattias, take over the whole government and run it from Limousine One while smoking a Cuban Cigar. Go, Donald! Fuck all of the sewer rats! Make Nancy Pelosi the House Bitch in charge of back rubs, ball scratches and picking lint from your toes!
You make me laugh in your support for the pussy grabbing con man

Hey, when I grow up, I just hope to be half the pussy-grabbing con man he is!

Donald Trump can fire Rosentine, Mueller and even you, and supporters will stand steadfastly in defense of him and the constitution!

Feinstein: Trump ‘in for a rude awakening’ if he tries to shut down Russia probe

And second, if the president thinks he can fire Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein and replace him with someone who will shut down the investigation, he’s in for a rude awakening. Even his staunchest supporters will balk at such a blatant effort to subvert the law.

Nah, I'm fine with it all. AFAIC, Trump can arrest all of the House and Senate Democrats, put them in a gulag doing hard labor, stage a military coup with Mattias, take over the whole government and run it from Limousine One while smoking a Cuban Cigar. Go, Donald! Fuck all of the sewer rats! Make Nancy Pelosi the House Bitch in charge of back rubs, ball scratches and picking lint from your toes!

Hey, when I grow up, I just hope to be half the pussy-grabbing con man he is!
You set your hopes at a very low level

They will have already moved on to the next fake news Trump hate topic of the week long before this wraps up.

That's what you snowflakes have been tearfully saying for a whole month. You all swore Trump wasn't under investigation. You and all the Trump-snowflakes have gotten every single thing wrong, and everyone is laughing at your humiliation.

So, given the perfect record of total failure among all the Trump-snowflakes, the fact that you're predicting something strongly suggests the exact opposite will happen. That's the only value you add to any discussion. People watch what you snowflakes predict, to see what won't happen.

We won, you lost, ha ha. Rubbing salt in the left's wounds just never gets old :laugh:

Pence's counsel is preparing papers and protocols for exercising the provisions of Amendment XXV.

Sources said

ROTFLMAO
It's sarcasm. My OP's link was real, but I was parodying Feinstein's apparent faith in the 30-35% who really like Trump. These folks see federal judges and career lawyers at the DOJ as corrupt people who act in their own self interest. Maybe I should have put it in the sarcasm board, but it is a very real story ... unfortunately.

What evidence is there that they are not corrupt? All government employees are corrupt. If you ever did work for the government you would know that.

Nah, I'm fine with it all.

That's because you're a openly fascist shitstain.

It used to be that cockroaches like you stayed in your slimy crevices, ashamed to show yourself in the open. Then Trump encouraged you to come out and cover democracy with roach turds.

Our goal is to scare you back into your slimy crevices, by letting in some daylight. That always sends the cockroaches scuttling.
You've been out in the open for years, turd. What prompted you to let everyone know you're an America hating totalitarian?

Forum List

Back