🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Aug 7.... That's Only ONE Month !!!!!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
First Game Seahawks vs Broncos at Mile high .....

It's a no counter.

Still...for a quarter or two it will be football.

I wonder if the Broncos can even win a pre season game against the Hawks?

It's a no counter.

The countdown to football season begins!

Right about now is the time I start to miss the football. :up:

Go SKINS!

I'm really looking forward to going to Saratoga racetrack on August 2nd to watch the Whitney Stakes and enjoy the horse racing atmosphere at "the spa".

Many of the Triple Crown racehorses will be entered in the race. California Chrome won't be there, though. He's resting and prepping for the Breeder's Cup Classic race in October.

No football for me until the playoffs, college OR pro. It's nice having my Sundays to myself and not wasting 9+ hours watching TV.

No football for me until the playoffs, college OR pro. It's nice having my Sundays to myself and not wasting 9+ hours watching TV.

Football on Sunday is a tradition...wings, beer and football. The American way...not this pussy soccer nonsense!

There is no sport better than American Football....Period.
I'd rather watch NASCAR than soccer,and I'm not a huge NASCAR fan by any stretch. Hell,I'd rather watch the PGA.
To tell you the truth,I'd rather watch reruns of The View...yes,soccer is that bad.

It's a no counter.

The countdown to football season begins!

Right about now is the time I start to miss the football. :up:

Go SKINS!

I know.I am so excited.Normally this time of year I could care less,lost interest in pro football when my rams moved away to LA. But i got back into it next year and I'll show why to you in my next post.

It's a no counter.

yeah sure is strange how the NFL decided to be mean and cruel to the donkeys this year by scheduling them to play the seahawks TWICE!!!:D It wasnt cruel enough of them that they scheduled the donkeys to come to SEATTLE this year during the regular season after what the seahawks did to them last year,but they went and scheduled them to go up against them TWICE. Wow is the NFL trying to get manning seriously injured before the season is over or something?:lol:

Lucky for manning he at least doesnt have to go up to seattle twice to face them.The Hawks just might take it easy on him during the preseason for that game and not show them too much letting them have some humility left by playing there backups through most of the game.wont be surprised if the donkeys leave in most THEIR starters for that game in hopes of winning.:D

knowing how weak the AFC is wont be surprised if the donkeys end up having to face the Hawks THRICE this year.

Since it will be in denver and the hawks wont have their starters in there very long and the donkeys probably will,this may be the one time that Manning is able to beat the hawks.the crowd in denver is almost as loud as seattles is so the donkeys offense for once wont have to worry about crowd noise.

Normmally this time of year,i could care less about football since i got disgusted with the NFL 20 years ago allowing the rams to move away from LA but NOW,Pete carrol and Russel wilson have made football fun and exciting for me again and for the first time in 20 years,I am actually exctied about the upcoming season and actually even going to watch even these PRESEASON games of the Hawks..the one against my charegrs will REALLY be a fun one to watch.:eusa_clap:

btw Hug,the Hawks lost some depth on their defensive line this year so it be a little tougher for them to repeat this time since last year,they were always able to keep them fresh having the depth that they had.

Forum List

Back