August 8th: the polls march against Comrade Donald

I can't wait for that either.

Hillary has produced scandal after scandal. Against Trump the best argument seems to be that "he is a racist", a completely unfunded assertion based on hard left nonsense. Then you can also observe that Trump is amazing spontaneous speaker, while Hillary is a scripted robot, who suffers from seizures. She will get completely destroyed in debates, I doubt she will even participate.
and heres another one living in the land of disney ...

Disney? I think some of the leftists here practically live on Disney. That's certainly how dumb their utopian bullshit is. Americans won't buy Hillary lies anymore. She has lied too much, become too crooked...

The debates will be a joy to watch. All the lies exposed...

I-dont-believe-I-ever-lied-300x300.jpg
Prediction. After the debates you'll claim they were rigged.

Maybe, if the DNC rigs it as they did with the election of Hillary Clinton, also revealing media favoritism.
See! It's already rigged. What a man child con man trump is.

Trump voters are anarchists

Yes the election was rigged by the DNC. The democratic party sure supports transparent democracy as much as Hillary is a devout Truth supporter.

Everyone is over sampling. Marist and Fox have already been busted. So the polls don't mean jack shit Jake.
This is the unskewing argument Romney was trying to make. That's a pretty universal sign that a campaign is doomed and that their own internals are showing that.

I will say this though: It's still too early and Hillary isn't that strong of a candidate. If Trump stays on message and attacks Hillary he could tighten up the polls and pull ahead. Of course, that's a big IF. Trump and Hillary both want this race to be about TRUMP!, and if it is he will lose.

I'm going to be paying a lot more attention to the polls in another 2 weeks or so. At that point things will start to be predictive of what's to come.

The far right denial machine begins the "election is rigged" mantra.

Over 270 electoral votes are controlled by States where the person certifying and running the election is a GOP candidate themselves. If the election is fixed, it wouldn't be possible without the GOP helping out as they're the guys with the hands on the levers.

Yes the election was rigged by the DNC. The democratic party sure supports transparent democracy as much as Hillary is a devout Truth supporter.

No, the DNC Primaries weren't rigged. The DNC played dirty, but they didn't break their rules. Part of running for the party nomination is understanding the Party controls the nomination process. If you don't like it, run third party and GTFO.

It's not our fault the GOP turned out to be spineless whimps that let Trump take over the party. The ground rules for the GOP could have saved them from the disaster that is the Trump candidacy but they did not do it.

No, the DNC Primaries weren't rigged. The DNC played dirty, but they didn't break their rules. Part of running for the party nomination is understanding the Party controls the nomination process. If you don't like it, run third party and GTFO.

It's not our fault the GOP turned out to be spineless whimps that let Trump take over the party. The ground rules for the GOP could have saved them from the disaster that is the Trump candidacy but they did not do it.

Yeah, running the unfavored candidate to ground is just the usual democratic process for the party. The rules should be used actively to obstruct the democratic process!

You sure don't seem to care much about democracy to be a democrat. Oh well, the regressives are in control...
Wikileaks Proves Primary Was Rigged: DNC Undermined Democracy

The only poll that matters is the one the Democrat Vote Manufacturing Facilities musters in the weeks leading up to and including election day.

They've been cheating since Boss Tweed and Tammany Hall, and they've gotten more brazen with each election cycle

Our GOP is going to get beaten like a rug because it lied like a rug, and all of that is coming home now.

Our GOP is going to get beaten like a rug because it lied like a rug, and all of that is coming home now.
Trump's cratered. Absent all of America somehow deciding that doing away with Nafta will bring back "good" jobs, or that Trump can somehow make that "why have nukes if we don't use them" meme go away, I don't see how the debates are really earth shaking. The one demographic that he had that was open to being changed, after he went bat shit racist on the Judge thing, was women.

And, then, he berated a grieving mother for silence, and then said sexually harassed women could find new jobs. There are women who find Hillary and Bill to be odd, to say the least. Imo, even some women who realize a lot of marriages involve serial infidelity look askance at the Clintons. A lot of people realize that Monica was not some young girl pressured into blowing her boss, but even realizing Slick was probably the one cornered, that doesn't explain why he was ok getting bjs in the oval office for all his staff to joke about.

So, unless Assange has something to really nuke this in the direction of his preferred candidate, it seems to me Trump's riding on emails and Benghazi. The economy remains the biggest issue, and Donald is just as full of shite as is Hillary on it.

That is because you have the never trumpers who are just being belligerent. A lot decided to move over to the Hillary side just because they are pissed off that their side didn't win. What goes around comes around so in 2020 I decided to vote democrat just to piss them off.

That is because you have the never trumpers who are just being belligerent. A lot decided to move over to the Hillary side just because they are pissed off that their side didn't win. What goes around comes around so in 2020 I decided to vote democrat just to piss them off.
Not to worry we will have a real Republican in 2020 to vote for.

Jake less than 1% of all usmb posters believe you're a Republican, and those that do can be discounted as Starkey Sock accounts

Jake less than 1% of all usmb posters believe you're a Republican, and those that do can be discounted as Starkey Sock accounts
You are wrong, of course, because you are a far right homer and not a real Republican. I have never had a sock. Never needed one because I have always kicked far right butt hard, harder than they can kick mine combined.

I told you this day would come if the Party nominated someone like your hero.

Real Republicans are guaranteeing Comrade Trump will be badly, very badly, defeated.

Reuters is out with Trump only three points behind. But unless you take the time to actually go to the PDF and see how they sampled I don't think you can trust anyone's numbers these days.

What pisses me off is these wild swings in the polls really does a disservice to the person ahead. Voters might not show up to vote thinking the person ahead is going to win in a landslide. Or a voter might not donate to a campaign or might change their minds about volunteering.

I'm anti Hillary as can be, but while her supporters are thrilled to see a double digit lead, I see that as a major negative for the campaign. The Marist poll for example gave her a 15 point lead. But they over sampled D's by 12%.

Margin of error territory.
whine all you want TD you assured us that Romney was going to win ...time and time again you told us how the polls were wrong, come to find you were wrong ... just like you're wrong here ... you can't stand it when your party of crooks are losing ...
I don't want to get complacent and then people don't vote but things look good for dems and bad for GOP.

I'm not surprised usmb GOP are denying it. They are always intellectually dishonest.
I haven't seen you post before and I find your post intriguing ... although you're not for hillary supporter thats fine with me ... the fact that you're smart enough to see through trumps bull, tell me you're worth talking to in a serious manner... I tend to get a little bizarre, buts thats because what I see form the right posters heres ... so I'll try not to be to sarcastic on you threads ...

Billye Rocks
Of course I support Hillary.

People say, "I don't want to vote for the lesser of two evils". Of course you do!!! You do if you want less evil in the world.

Take for example gore v bush. If gore won no Iraq war. How many wounded or dead soldiers or their families should have voted for gore?
No I been for hillary from the get go ... I don't have this notion she is the lesser of 2 evils ... like all of us in life we will say something believing we are saying the truth ... come to find out someone has distorts your version of the truth ... that's what I know that has been done to hillary

Keep telling yourself that. And don't change a thing.

Can't wait for the debates if trump will dare participate.

Hillary has produced scandal after scandal. Against Trump the best argument seems to be that "he is a racist", a completely unfunded assertion based on hard left nonsense. Then you can also observe that Trump is amazing spontaneous speaker, while Hillary is a scripted robot, who suffers from seizures. She will get completely destroyed in debates, I doubt she will even participate.

Disney? I think some of the leftists here practically live on Disney. That's certainly how dumb their utopian bullshit is. Americans won't buy Hillary lies anymore. She has lied too much, become too crooked...

Maybe, if the DNC rigs it as they did with the election of Hillary Clinton, also revealing media favoritism.
the DNC didn't rig anything ... this email controversy that you're relying on is nothing more then people emailing each other ... the fact that you perceive it as the DNC rigging the election is hysterical ... the people in the primary make the votes ... that don't read emails from the DNC that is sent to each other ... the fact that you don't realize how this makes you look like a fool ...

the DNC didn't rig anything ... this email controversy that you're relying on is nothing more then people emailing each other ... the fact that you perceive it as the DNC rigging the election is hysterical ... the people in the primary make the votes ... that don't read emails from the DNC that is sent to each other ... the fact that you don't realize how this makes you look like a fool ...

Nothing more than people Emailing each other?

Is that what you think of Hillary's Email scandal too?

What fool!

Everyone is over sampling. Marist and Fox have already been busted. So the polls don't mean jack shit Jake.

The same thing was said in 2012.

How did that work out for you?
its tinydancer she's notorious for being full of shit ... she will tell you how intelligent she is, then after you get yourself off the floor from laughing ... you eviscerat her she runs and hides

Forum List

Back